ImageImage

PG Ben Brust takes over Joe Johnson's body

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,562

Re: PG Ben Brust takes over Joe Johnson's body 

Post#161 » by blazza18 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

I blame Monta on his stupid long jump shots. No smart player tries to hit them when his team mate is hot from all over the court. But oh well.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Re: PG Ben Brust takes over Joe Johnson's body 

Post#162 » by whatthe_buck!? » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 pm

cellomac1212 wrote:Yall had that game won. All you had to do was foul Deron when there was like 3 seconds left on the clock and he wasn't looking to shoot. I'm screaming "foul him, foul him!!!" as soon as he made the pass I Knew that game was going to OT... You can blame the players or refs, but smart coaching would of got yall a win (if you hit the free throws)...

You realize Monta also lost the game for us right? Two key possessions in overtime while we had the lead he hoisted up long jumpers and at least one of which happened after a TO when his coach had specifically told him to drive to the basket. He and Boylan literally got into an argument as the game was going on while Monta was jogging back down the court. I'm not mad about it, I was rooting for the bucks to lose so that hopefully it was more likely ur boy got shipped out of town, but it's funny that u come in here talking about 'y'all had the game won' when you're right, we did have it won, but it was the dude u always come in here pimping who completely blew it by going directly against what he was ordered to do by the head coach. I can't wait til he's gone and u are as well...

Return to Milwaukee Bucks