ImageImage

2017-18 Bucks Ticket Thread - Single Game Tix Now On Sale - Page 36

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Re: OT: STH Thread (Pg. 19 - STH Names on Court) 

Post#281 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 pm

I was in Row AAA for the shootaround, and got upgraded to like Row DDD for the Spurs game. Both were just extra opportunities.

My seats are in the upper level, first row. I generally go to about a game/month, sell the rest. I try to sell the "marquee" games and then whatever I can after that. Generally speaking I can cover at minimum 75% of the ticket cost for the next season.

I'm very curious if they'll bring anything back for next year after this disasterous season. I'm guessing they don't and hope to get a bump when they get a Top 3 pick.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#282 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:20 pm

averageposter wrote:But Costco in grafton is selling 50 dollar gift cards for 29 dollars. I bought a bunch last Saturday. They are the same cards they mailed out as a STH perk and do not expire. Almost as good a deal as I used to find on eBay. Should help half season guys a bit. They had a pallet display near the deli in that seasonal area. You take a card up and tell them how many you want. Not sure how many they really have.

Hopefully they still have some on Saturday morning as I may buzz over there on our way down. We're going to spend at least $29 in beer, may as well get an extra $20. Thanks again for this info.
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Post#283 » by averageposter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
averageposter wrote:But Costco in grafton is selling 50 dollar gift cards for 29 dollars. I bought a bunch last Saturday. They are the same cards they mailed out as a STH perk and do not expire. Almost as good a deal as I used to find on eBay. Should help half season guys a bit. They had a pallet display near the deli in that seasonal area. You take a card up and tell them how many you want. Not sure how many they really have.

Hopefully they still have some on Saturday morning as I may buzz over there on our way down. We're going to spend at least $29 in beer, may as well get an extra $20. Thanks again for this info.

No problem. I bought 10,looking ahead for next year. Judging from the size of the display, I'm sure they will have some.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#284 » by Thunder Muscle » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:18 pm

averageposter wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

No problem. I bought 10,looking ahead for next year. Judging from the size of the display, I'm sure they will have some.

I found them! And ended up having a $20 gift card so basically got (2) for $18.99/each. Great deal. I actually wish I would've bought more. I think I may stock up when we head down there again in February. I see you can use on tickets/merchandise too.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#285 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Not gonna lie, there are more season ticket holders than I expected. The lines the other night to see name on court were pretty lengthy (i.e. 2 lines from court up & around the concourses). It was kind of a cluster but in the end got to see what I needed and also got a couple free beers off them, so we'll call it a win
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#286 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 pm

So we're getting near the point of renew time for next year. Curious if anything is brought back, or if we'll see further cuts to benefits. My best guess is everything remains the same, they may offer a slight decrease in ticket price if renew before end of season, they'll build up their MVP Club/Entrance as new perks, and ultimately push Giannis and the potential top pick hard.

If we draft someone you really want (e.g. Wiggins, Embiid, Parker), do any of you buy back into season tickets? Or does it depends on the benefits yet?
Steve210
Pro Prospect
And1: 79

Post#287 » by Steve210 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:So we're getting near the point of renew time for next year. Curious if anything is brought back, or if we'll see further cuts to benefits. My best guess is everything remains the same, they may offer a slight decrease in ticket price if renew before end of season, they'll build up their MVP Club/Entrance as new perks, and ultimately push Giannis and the potential top pick hard.

If we draft someone you really want (e.g. Wiggins, Embiid, Parker), do any of you buy back into season tickets? Or does it depends on the benefits yet?

This was the first season that I did not renew my half season ticket package, and I feel like I made the right decision at the right time. I've been able to go to games this season whenever I wanted at a significant discount from what I was paying as a STH. I do miss the pregame parties and what not, but based on zero effort being made by the organization to retain me, I'll continue to go to games when I feel like, at a huge discount, and not make the financial commitment.

I'll be curious how they change the program for STH's moving forward? With all of the discounts and promotions, it does nothing but de-value those tickets for STH's that shell out the money up front for the tickets.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Re: OT: STH Thread (Pg. 19 - Next Year Discussion) 

Post#288 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 pm

I feel this has been the hardest year to sell for me but I still did okay. I paid $630 up front on tickets. I've sold $425 worth thus far, so a difference of $205. The face value amount of my tickets used has been $430, so even if could get those at 50% off from StubHub that's $215 --- so on a bad year I've essentially broke even on tickets alone, and I still have 4 games to sell and have gotten some perks. I don't feel like I lost I guess. I figure I'm suffering through the worst years, it has to get better soon... I hope... Pleeeease... lol
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#289 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 pm

STH can meet Miroslav in person after the March 8th game. Worth the price alone? ...hope he doesn't grunt at fans like the own poster said he did outside his apartment, lol.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#290 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 pm

As part of his appearance in Milwaukee Monday night, Abdul-Jabbar will also participate in a pregame event with Bucks MVP ticket holders at Turner Hall Restaurant and be recognized on-court during the game.
marques-8
Junior
And1: 34

Post#291 » by marques-8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:55 am

Did not renew this season for alot of reasons.Loss of perks/benefits,big price increase,incompetence of decision makers----that said, got an email from Bucks today announcing"2014-2015 MVP membership pre-sale starts today. Featuring one of the most promising young foundations in the NBA. We remain dedicated to building a winning team the right way with young players as Giannis, Brandon Knight,John Henson, and Larry Sanders, to go along with 4 draft picks". There is a little more but just wanted to list the main points. They are really starting to push renewals early. It seems Youth and draft picks are the rallying cry!
Asher
Starter
And1: 159

Post#292 » by Asher » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:21 am

marques-8 wrote:We remain dedicated to building a winning team the right way with young players as Giannis, Brandon Knight,John Henson, and Larry Sanders, to go along with 4 draft picks".

that's almost like, a written contract of sorts.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#293 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:37 am

marques-8 wrote:Did not renew this season for alot of reasons.Loss of perks/benefits,big price increase,incompetence of decision makers----that said, got an email from Bucks today announcing"2014-2015 MVP membership pre-sale starts today. Featuring one of the most promising young foundations in the NBA. We remain dedicated to building a winning team the right way with young players as Giannis, Brandon Knight,John Henson, and Larry Sanders, to go along with 4 draft picks". There is a little more but just wanted to list the main points. They are really starting to push renewals early. It seems Youth and draft picks are the rallying cry!

Yeah, they're banking on the top pick to boost sales clearly, and I'm sure it potentially will. I've never gotten anything like this before. Looks like its only for full season and its weird you don't get to select your seats nor does it list the full price or benefits. It only says initial payment, great, how much more will one owe? Kinda weird, unless I'm missing something.
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Post#294 » by averageposter » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:17 am

I think they are inviting different groups of STH to different after game parties. Some got to meet Brandon Knight post game last Saturday night. I got invited to Ersan next week. I think the smaller group meets probably make for a better experience.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#295 » by DMBucks22 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:24 am

I got invited to meet Zaza!!! Woot! I do not think they will bring anything back. Based on this email....

"The Milwaukee Bucks have one of the most promising young foundations in the NBA, and we remain dedicated to building a winning team the right way, with the right players that will make Milwaukee proud. With a young, talented core of players like rookie-phenom Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brandon Knight, John Henson, and Larry Sanders , to go along with four draft picks in what is considered to be the deepest NBA draft in over a decade, the future is very bright in Milwaukee.

Be a part of this future by securing your 2014-15 Bucks MVP full season Membership with an initial payment today. This guarantees you 12 months of Member-only events and the best possible seats before 2014-15 season tickets go on sale to the general public and demand increases with the selection of a top pick in the 2014 NBA Draft."

Im about to buy a house can I really afford this crap again?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Re: OT: STH Thread (New Poll - 2014/15) 

Post#296 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Mar 3, 2014 6:02 pm

It sounds like the renewal kit is coming this week. I was told there wasn't a ticket price increase but I just saw my online invoice and its a little higher than last year. We'll see once I get the actual information packet in the mail how it compares.
Toodles1980
Junior
And1: 177

Post#297 » by Toodles1980 » Mon Mar 3, 2014 6:16 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:It sounds like the renewal kit is coming this week. I was told there wasn't a ticket price increase but I just saw my online invoice and its a little higher than last year. We'll see once I get the actual information packet in the mail how it compares.

Last week the Bradley Center upped the per game ticket fee by like 50 cents a game or something. I haven't looked at my invoice yet, but could that be the difference?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#298 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Mar 3, 2014 6:24 pm

Toodles1980 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:It sounds like the renewal kit is coming this week. I was told there wasn't a ticket price increase but I just saw my online invoice and its a little higher than last year. We'll see once I get the actual information packet in the mail how it compares.

Last week the Bradley Center upped the per game ticket fee by like 50 cents a game or something. I haven't looked at my invoice yet, but could that be the difference?

Yes, if the BC Fee is now approximately $2/ticket that would make perfect sense.

Edit: It is now $2/ticket
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#299 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Mar 4, 2014 9:23 pm

Looks like the 14-15 benefits are out...

If renew by March 29th:
Flat Pricing (Will be slightly higher due to BC Fee increase)
MVP Prize Drum Voucher
Renewal Gift
Invite to MVP Team Autograph Night on 4/10/14
Complimentary Group Night (10 Seats and says 13-14 season)
Sweepstakes Entry (e.g. NBA Draft, Summer League, $1000, etc)

Perks:
Time Warner Club accessibility every game
MVP Text Alerts
MVP Discounts on Single Night Suites
MVP Entrances
MVP Advisory Board (apply for it)
Exclusive Partner Offers
MVP Membership Meeting
MVP Pricing on Single Game Purchases
10% Discount at Burghardt Sporting Goods
Loyalty Program for Full Season Plans $13 or higher.

Credit Card tickets are back, $50 extra if you want printed tickets.

EDIT: I got the hard copy of my benefits and do have ticket upgrade/credits to my account.

All and all, it seems a little better than last year other than the increase in the BMOBC fee, but can understand that. Still no exchange for the half season though, not that expected it to comeback.
Steve210
Pro Prospect
And1: 79

Re: OT: STH Thread (Pg. 20: 14-15 Benefits) 

Post#300 » by Steve210 » Tue Mar 4, 2014 10:11 pm

I still get personal calls from the Brewers and e-mails about ticket packages and I only had a 10 pack for a few seasons. I had half season package for years with the Bucks, gave it up last year, and never received a single phone call, personal e-mail etc. I give you guy’s credit for hanging in there, because to me, it certainly isn't worth it. You can get such cheap tickets for almost any game with a few exceptions against some of the premiere teams. The Bucks have to promote like crazy to get butts in seats, and in my opinion all it did was destroy the value of the tickets that I paid full price for up front.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks