ImageImage

2017-18 Bucks Ticket Thread - Single Game Tix Now On Sale - Page 36

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Re: OT: STH Thread (Pg. 16: Ownership Change) 

Post#321 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Feb 6, 2015 12:01 am

Toodles1980 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
As an MVP, we hope to continue to upgrade the perks and benefits you receive. Along with our improvements, we will be making some pricing changes to many of our membership plans. We hope to work with you directly as we navigate that process so that we can ensure you remain part of the Bucks family. You can expect to receive your 2015 Playoffs and 2015-16 Renewal information by the end of this month. This information will be mailed and emailed to you. It will include your invoice, how much time you have to make your decision, new incentives and benefits and interest-free payment plan options. As in the past, you will have the option to purchase your seats online, via mail or fax. Over the next month, our dedicated Account Services team will be in contact with you to discuss your information and provide you the service you deserve as one of our most loyal fans.

Curious what this will entail. Seems to me an increase is in the works.

Yup, as a half season person (I believe like you) if the increase in price comes with little or no increase in benefits I will have to reconsider getting the plan again. Especially considering the insanely cheap deals they come out with during the year.

Yeah, I have half season too. I can work with a slight increase, especially if added perks but can't imagine as half holder they'll throw too much in. I guess we'll see. The only good is this year was my best re-sell market in years and if demand continues to grow, should help with the (expected) price increase. But I thought the same thing after the FTD season. :)

I gave up my green plan to get on the aisle this year, kind of kicking myself b/c that gave up playoff priority. I didn't think that would come into play so soon.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Re: OT: STH Thread 

Post#322 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Did anybody's price really spike for next season? Mine didn't appear to go up much but someone last night was telling me their tickets are $20/game higher. That's a pretty steep increase - about $880 in total for half season (if true).
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Re: OT: STH Thread (Pg. 17 - 2015/16 Renewals) 

Post#323 » by Prince12 » Sun Mar 8, 2015 10:16 am

Seen that MVP ticket holder deal on the broadcast. I'm willing to talk business with anyone who wants to make some cash on the signed jersey of choice.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#324 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed May 6, 2015 8:02 pm

Prince12 wrote:Seen that MVP ticket holder deal on the broadcast. I'm willing to talk business with anyone who wants to make some cash on the signed jersey of choice.

What kind of cash you willing to splurge? :)
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#325 » by Prince12 » Thu May 7, 2015 1:54 am

Thunder Muscle wrote:
Prince12 wrote:Seen that MVP ticket holder deal on the broadcast. I'm willing to talk business with anyone who wants to make some cash on the signed jersey of choice.

What kind of cash you willing to splurge? :)

Message me with your price. I'm interested.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
DickCunningham
Rookie
And1: 238

Post#326 » by DickCunningham » Thu May 7, 2015 3:16 am

Bought a ten pack last year. They wanted $200 down this year instead of $100 down in order to secure my loyalty discount (but no prices yet that I could see on what the ten pack would cost).

Leaning towards "wait and see." Last season there were a number of discount opportunities during the season that made me question prices for a ten pack. It was nice having the same seat for most games, but....not sure it was the most frugal way for me to go.
"Our goal is to become a championship team," Kidd said.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#327 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu May 7, 2015 12:29 pm

DickCunningham wrote:Bought a ten pack last year. They wanted $200 down this year instead of $100 down in order to secure my loyalty discount (but no prices yet that I could see on what the ten pack would cost).

Leaning towards "wait and see." Last season there were a number of discount opportunities during the season that made me question prices for a ten pack. It was nice having the same seat for most games, but....not sure it was the most frugal way for me to go.

It will be interesting on demand into next year. Towards the end of this season and playoffs, weekend games were starting to see a spike on the secondary market. Obviously those discount opportunities will go away if tickets are selling. I'm sure week nights won't be a problem (non-marquee) though.

My season tickets (half) went up a $1 or $2 w/o looking. I know someone in the lower bowl said they had a drastic spike. I want to say he said it was going to be like a $1000 more than the last year. Thats a big commitment for most.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,000

Post#328 » by paulpressey25 » Thu May 7, 2015 1:16 pm

The days of being able to buy really cheap Bucks tickets in good to decent Bradley Center seats is coming to a close. It was a nice decade long run while it lasted, that said, the home team product was terrible.

They'll still have plenty of one off guys night out stuff at a discount though, but the seats won't be great.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,976

Post#329 » by Badgerlander » Thu May 7, 2015 1:38 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:The days of being able to buy really cheap Bucks tickets in good to decent Bradley Center seats is coming to a close. It was a nice decade long run while it lasted, that said, the home team product was terrible.

They'll still have plenty of one off guys night out stuff at a discount though, but the seats won't be great.

The first few years at the BC the entire lower bowl was sold out and mostly corporate. I'd sit in the upper deck screaming my lungs out looking down on guys in suits not paying any attention to the game and get so irritated that you could hear a pin drop at times during big moments in games. As much as I hated that it was great for the team and the organization so hopefully we'll see a similar push with the new arena.
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#330 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu May 7, 2015 1:40 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:The days of being able to buy really cheap Bucks tickets in good to decent Bradley Center seats is coming to a close. It was a nice decade long run while it lasted, that said, the home team product was terrible.

I agree. Even this year I heard complaining that those Sunday afternoon tickets were pricey even in upper deck. Cheap deals could be done if team takes another step. Finally for us STH some value in the tickets, which is nice. There were some pretty lean years. I'm willing to sacrifice perks for a good product/secondary market though!
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#331 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu May 7, 2015 1:50 pm

Bucks focused efforts this year on significantly strengthening the corporate season ticket holders. They knew they had to rebuild this area first to have a strong base moving forward. I think we'll see the effects of this next season.

Sunday tix definitely got expensive, but those have always had great demand. We just had more Sunday games than I've ever seen in a season.

That said, the casual fans still isn't "all in" on this team yet. We'll see prices trend upward next season and the following, but we won't get walloped until the new arena opens. Basically, enjoy these next two years of affordable tix.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,000

Post#332 » by paulpressey25 » Thu May 7, 2015 2:48 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:
Sunday tix definitely got expensive, but those have always had great demand. We just had more Sunday games than I've ever seen in a season.

I wonder how much LED pushed for those Sunday games versus the Saturday night games Herb pushed for.

I loved those Sunday home games.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Toodles1980
Junior
And1: 177

Post#333 » by Toodles1980 » Thu May 7, 2015 4:21 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
DickCunningham wrote:Bought a ten pack last year. They wanted $200 down this year instead of $100 down in order to secure my loyalty discount (but no prices yet that I could see on what the ten pack would cost).

It will be interesting on demand into next year. Towards the end of this season and playoffs, weekend games were starting to see a spike on the secondary market. Obviously those discount opportunities will go away if tickets are selling. I'm sure week nights won't be a problem (non-marquee) though.

My season tickets (half) went up a $1 or $2 w/o looking. I know someone in the lower bowl said they had a drastic spike. I want to say he said it was going to be like a $1000 more than the last year. Thats a big commitment for most.

I think you and I are in the same seating level (2nd row, upper deck corner), and I noticed that if you didn't renew by May 1st the price really jumped, two seats increased by $132 for that section after May 1st. We also seem to be grandfathered in to getting ticket credits (new half season doesn't get those I believe). So there are some perks to sticking with it. At least that's what I tell myself when the Bucks give away 8 tickets for $39 on Black Friday (or whatever that deal wound up being).

But yeah, I understand the questioning of the value of something like a 10 pack, I definitely do that every time they put together one of their insane deals.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#334 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu May 7, 2015 5:56 pm

Toodles1980 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

I think you and I are in the same seating level (2nd row, upper deck corner), and I noticed that if you didn't renew by May 1st the price really jumped, two seats increased by $132 for that section after May 1st. We also seem to be grandfathered in to getting ticket credits (new half season doesn't get those I believe). So there are some perks to sticking with it. At least that's what I tell myself when the Bucks give away 8 tickets for $39 on Black Friday (or whatever that deal wound up being).

Lol, true on that last sentence. Yeah, I have upper corner/first row (had 2nd row for playoffs due to not having priority on my seats). That's interesting the prices increased after May 1st. Back when I signed up (2009 maybe) my intentions were to lock in at a good rate and hope to be grandfathered in, didn't think it take 6 years to maybe get some perks with keeping a decent price/credits. The ticket credits are nice. Glad there may be some light in the tunnel for sticking with it.

At least until we get a new arena and get priced out, lol.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#335 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:

Bucks focused efforts this year on significantly strengthening the corporate season ticket holders. They knew they had to rebuild this area first to have a strong base moving forward. I think we'll see the effects of this next season.

That said, the casual fans still isn't "all in" on this team yet. We'll see prices trend upward next season and the following, but we won't get walloped until the new arena opens. Basically, enjoy these next two years of affordable tix.

I'm curious how much the pricing will change. Obviously the first year will sell great no matter what due to being new, but after that the product on the court will likely drive it. I remember by year 2 of Miller Park, the crowds were pretty sparse with that terrible 2002 team and don't think they could spike tickets too much. But this is a different league, era, etc. It will be exciting.

My rep a month or so back said 10 packs were selling like hot cakes. I think initially tickets are going to sell pretty good. I don't think its universal that people are "all-in" but there is definitely a portion of the casual fans coming back.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,018

Post#336 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Aug 3, 2015 7:26 pm

Just fooling around on the seating chart but from my personal preference, the corner seats are the best value for a full-season at $721 if you can get first 3 rows. Once you are on the sideline, it gets up to $1,420. I think the endzone lower bowl tickets are kind of junk and I don't think I could ever pay for sideline lower bowl as part of a season ticket package unless heavily discounted.

I'm living out of town this winter so can't buy season tickets anyways, but curious if the price on the website is close to the deal you would get with a rep for a first time buyer or if they are heavily discounted.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#337 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Do you get to pick all 10 of your games in the 10 pack? Or do you get a pool of games to pick from so you don't pick all of the "Marquee" ones?

Sounds like half season games out later this week.
DickCunningham
Rookie
And1: 238

Post#338 » by DickCunningham » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:

Do you get to pick all 10 of your games in the 10 pack? Or do you get a pool of games to pick from so you don't pick all of the "Marquee" ones?

You get to pick out all 10 games in the ten pack. Last year, the opener was free and a bonus to the ten games. I did put end up putting a deposit down on a ten pack for this year. I picked out about 20 weekend games and asked my ticket rep to put together a proposal for ten of the cheaper games. He said he thought that would work out for me, but they hadn't decided individual game pricing when I last emailed him
"Our goal is to become a championship team," Kidd said.
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,653

Post#339 » by BroncoBuck » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:17 am

Thunder Muscle wrote:
Toodles1980 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

Lol, true on that last sentence. Yeah, I have upper corner/first row (had 2nd row for playoffs due to not having priority on my seats). That's interesting the prices increased after May 1st. Back when I signed up (2009 maybe) my intentions were to lock in at a good rate and hope to be grandfathered in, didn't think it take 6 years to maybe get some perks with keeping a decent price/credits. The ticket credits are nice. Glad there may be some light in the tunnel for sticking with it.

At least until we get a new arena and get priced out, lol.

I also have 2nd level corner seats in row 1 (first year season ticket holder). I was told by the rep that they should have estimates pretty early on in the arena development on season ticket plans. I doubt the value will be anywhere as good as what we currently have though lol. The price of becoming relevant
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#340 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:08 pm

DickCunningham wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

You get to pick out all 10 games in the ten pack. Last year, the opener was free and a bonus to the ten games. I did put end up putting a deposit down on a ten pack for this year. I picked out about 20 weekend games and asked my ticket rep to put together a proposal for ten of the cheaper games. He said he thought that would work out for me, but they hadn't decided individual game pricing when I last emailed him

Oh that makes sense. You can pick the games you want, but will pay more if you want all the "good" games. Do you get much of a discount off face value? I know face on the Bulls/Cavs games last year ran like $42/ticket for corner uppers (low rows).

Return to Milwaukee Bucks