ImageImage

Are the Bucks the worst run team? (Post trade vent thread)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,772

Re: Are the Bucks the worst run team? (Post trade vent threa 

Post#81 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

The 8th seed is ours bitches! Suck it Philly, Toronto and Detroit! Have fun with your lottery picks losers!
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
superelkman
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#82 » by superelkman » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

JayMKE wrote:There is absolutely 0 chance that Monta becomes the 6th man, he'd go Stephen Jackson. Monta have it all and he aint no bench player.

Yeah, this is most likely true. Too bad. We could really gun for that 7th seed if he did.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,017

Post#83 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:The 8th seed is ours bitches! Suck it Philly, Toronto and Detroit! Have fun with your lottery picks losers!

I really couldn't care less about the difference between the 14th pick and the 13th pick this year. Or every year.
madoneandonly
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#84 » by madoneandonly » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Sure the hell has been an effective starter. He is horse s--t alongside Jennings. Can't wait to see how Reddick is when he is getting his 20 min a game!
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#85 » by crkone » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm

JayMKE wrote:There is absolutely 0 chance that Monta becomes the 6th man, he'd go Stephen Jackson. Monta have it all and he aint no bench player.

I don't know how anyone could say otherwise. Just look at that video clip of him saying he got it all. He is gonna drag down the locker room. Getcha popcorn ready...

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Post#86 » by whatthe_buck!? » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:You guys know I could have closed the Josh Smith deal? Or pulled something off for Bledsoe. Right?

We sucked back then too, but I used to LIKE following this team A LOT when Harris was the GM. I hate following this team and attemting to get emotionally invested in it with this clown Hammond running the show. Not to name names, but even certain complete aholes -Europa- who would've given their left nut to trade Harris for a guy like Hammond at the time cant even deny they liked following the Bucks a lot more back then then they do now. Ellis over Curry put me in a VERY bad place with this team. Trading Harris/Beno for Redick while keeping Ellis has just about completely poisened the incredible love I have for this team. I doubt anything will ever kill it completely, but I wouldn't put it past Hammond to do it either. This definitely feels like rock bottom right now.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,772

Post#87 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

DrugBust wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:The 8th seed is ours bitches! Suck it Philly, Toronto and Detroit! Have fun with your lottery picks losers!

I really couldn't care less about the difference between the 14th pick and the 13th pick this year. Or every year.

You like Redick, I get it. You're willing to go against your entire philosophy if its a guy you like. Believe me, I love Redick. Early on I was on the bandwagon that we could be an Indy type team with Redick replacing Monta (before we dropped down to earth), but this trade is an 8th seed push and nothing more. And for probably 4 more years.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Sherman Douglas
Veteran
And1: 1,467

Post#88 » by Sherman Douglas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

I want Larry Harris back. Seriously.
fabio
Veteran
And1: 173

Post#89 » by fabio » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 pm

hey guys, don't understand this. I mean, it would be way better to get rid of Ellis and get Smith in the process, that's for granted, but at the end of the day, you guys got a basketball player in exchange of a couple scrubs. What I mean is that even though it isn't the best possible trade, it isn't horrible either. Just for reference, Spurs were after Reddick as well, and I have no doubt they know a thing or two about players. You got Reddick basically for nothing. What gives?

Maybe it's because I can't see what's the big deal with Tobias Harris?
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#90 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Sherman Douglas wrote:I want Larry Harris back. Seriously.
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,006

Post#91 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 pm

JimmyTheKid wrote:Ford reporting that Atlanta pulled out at 2:59 Eastern. One minute away from landing an actual difference maker in Josh Smith.

Of course.

this is the primary story of the day. the redick trade is just whatever if we wernt gonna get smith.
Siefer
RealGM
And1: 6,044

Post#92 » by Siefer » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 pm

So, I'm reading that the Josh Smith trade would have been Udoh, Udrih, LRMAM, and a 1st? Seriously, did Hammond actually want to keep Ellis?
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,584

Post#93 » by JayMKE » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Siefer wrote:So, I'm reading that the Josh Smith trade would have been Udoh, Udrih, LRMAM, and a 1st? Seriously, did Hammond actually want to keep Ellis?

well he did take Monta over Curry...
FREE GIANNIS
Wonka
General Manager
And1: 4,730

Post#94 » by Wonka » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Siefer wrote:So, I'm reading that the Josh Smith trade would have been Udoh, Udrih, LRMAM, and a 1st? Seriously, did Hammond actually want to keep Ellis?

Well Ellis does have it all. Both Monta and Hammond can see that.
MoneyInDaBank07
Junior
And1: 210

Post#95 » by MoneyInDaBank07 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 pm

At this point I hope Gooden can get some PT just for the lulz.... if we aren't going to try to blow it up or win now, might as well see some quality entertainment while being in NBA limbo.
"I love Sam Cassell. He's a great guy, but he does look like E.T." - Charles Barkley
Wonka
General Manager
And1: 4,730

Post#96 » by Wonka » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm

MoneyInDaBank07 wrote:At this point I hope Gooden can get some PT just for the lulz.... if we aren't going to try to blow it up or win now, might as well see some quality entertainment while being in NBA limbo.

One game they should just start Ish Smith, Daniels, Ekpe, Gooden and the Vanilla Gorilla for **** and giggles.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Post#97 » by whatthe_buck!? » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:Ford reporting that Atlanta pulled out at 2:59 Eastern. One minute away from landing an actual difference maker in Josh Smith.

Of course.

this is the primary story of the day. the redick trade is just whatever if we wernt gonna get smith.

No. Way off. Completely wrong. The primary story is Hammond being f*cking ret*rded enough to have all his hopes pinned on walking down the aisle on a too-good-to-be-true-offer with a bride that was stiff arming away serious suitors like Houston without barely letting them even sniff the coochie. We have a f*cking r*tard charading as a GM an nobody outside of this board is calling him on it, least of all Herb f*cking Kohls clueless ass..
Sherman Douglas
Veteran
And1: 1,467

Post#98 » by Sherman Douglas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Wilford Brimley
Banned User
And1: 81

Post#99 » by Wilford Brimley » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

whatthe_buck!? wrote:
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:

Of course.

No. Way off. Completely wrong. The primary story is Hammond being f*cking ret*rded enough to have all his hopes pinned on walking down the aisle on a too-good-to-be-true-offer with a bride that was stiff arming away serious suitors like Houston without barely letting them even sniff the coochie. We have a f*cking r*tard charading as a GM an nobody outside of this board is calling him on it, least of all Herb f*cking Kohls clueless ass..

raysbookclub
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,173

Post#100 » by raysbookclub » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm

I don't understand what happened, how to reconcile all the reports from the past hour or 2.

1. Mil was going to send Udrih to Dal for Beaubois and Dahntay Jones (Jones, who ended up traded to Atl for Morrow), IF Udrih wasn't part of a Josh Smith deal.

2. Mil was going to send Udrih, Moute, Udoh, pick to Atl for Josh Smith.

3. Mil was going to send Ellis and ____ to Atl for Smith and Devin Harris.

4. Mil sends Udrih, Harris, Lamb to Orl for Redick, Ish Smith, and Ayon (in a move that was supposed to get us a SG to replace Ellis).

For #1 to have any basis, it means that Udrih was not, at least at one point in time, part of a Josh Smith or a Redick package?

Was #3 ever on the table? Did Kohl take it off?

If we were to have gotten Smith without Udrih (by sending Ellis or maybe Dalembert, don't know who else would have returned Smith), then would we have done a deal with Dal rather than with Orl?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks