ImageImage

The Bucks organization is ran properly! Show our support!

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,797

Re: The Bucks organization is ran properly! Show our support 

Post#181 » by theFireBlanket » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm

He was implying that this forum(f=21, Bucks) alone on RealGM was the masochistic social experiment for a group of negative sociopaths that cast out those who disagree with them, not RealGM altogether. Eh, whatever, what would he expect to happen posting so confrontationally? That happens to everyone who does anything remotely similar even on a lesser scale.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
jimmybones
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,672

Post#182 » by jimmybones » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 pm

sneakerdust
Banned User
And1: 101

Post#183 » by sneakerdust » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:He was implying that this forum(f=21, Bucks) alone on RealGM was the masochistic social experiment for a group of negative sociopaths that cast out those who disagree with them, not RealGM altogether. Eh, whatever, what would he expect to happen posting so confrontationally? That happens to everyone who does anything remotely similar even on a lesser scale.

masochistic social experiment (expirement) I think is a combination of the BDUB posts, drew881, and Sigra (and maybe me being a sarcastic jackass)

if you don't mind I'm going to swap experiment for his (un?)intentional spelling and make "masochistic social expirement" the legendary phrase that encapsulates this thread in my memory :D
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Post#184 » by whatthe_buck!? » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:He was implying that this forum(f=21, Bucks) alone on RealGM was the masochistic social experiment for a group of negative sociopaths that cast out those who disagree with them, not RealGM altogether. Eh, whatever, what would he expect to happen posting so confrontationally? That happens to everyone who does anything remotely similar even on a lesser scale.

I don't really agree with the posts he already made being erased but yeah, if he's going to just go off on anyone and everyone without any kind of regard for even a modicum of decency towards anyone it makes it near impossible to keep the board from turning into one giant all out bar brawl. That said, it's completely hilarious that he sees all of the negativity as being the result of a golden horde of sociopaths all getting their rocks off attacking the bucks and and attacking the people who have positive things to say about the bucks when he VERY CLEARLY is a sociopath who gets his rocks off attacking the people on the forum almost indicriminantly. Ok Mickey that's my last post on the subject, promise... :-)
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,900

Post#185 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 pm

this thread seems to have run it's course for now
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks