ImageImage

The Bucks organization is ran properly! Show our support!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Re: The Bucks organization is ran properly! Show our support 

Post#161 » by crkone » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm

BDUB has made my unhappy dreadful existence once again matter. I will hold off killing myself in the most disgusting manner for one more day.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,240

Post#162 » by Sigra » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:46 pm

LUKE23 wrote:You see negativity, but I'll flip it around. I don't believe being constantly negative about a franchise that has been between terrible and mediocre for essentially a quarter century as unwarranted.

So let me get this straight. The Bucks are doing things that you don't like as long as you follow them. And yet you say that you are Bucks fan? How in the name of God?

When I hate something I can't posible be fan of that thing. No way. It is against reason and against logic.

Do you guys even understand what word "fan" means? Being fan od something means that you like it. A fan is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something. You can't be devoted to something that you hate. What are the Bucks that we are talking about? They are not some supernatural thing. They are Bucks organization. You don't support that organisation and what they do all those years. So you can't posible be Bucks fan.

If events occur that cause you to want to stop being a fan, do not feel ashamed. Just stop expressing interest in the person/group and find a new interest! It's okay to change your beliefs.

This forum should be for Bucks fans. Not for ex Bucks fans who now hate everything that Bucks do.
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,977

Post#163 » by drew881 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Sigra wrote:Do you guys even understand what word "fan" means? Being fan od something means that you like it.

Do you understand the word masochism? Some people clearly get off watching and complaining about the trainwreck that is this team.
Sigra
RealGM

Post#164 » by Sigra » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Masochism is disease. There is a help for that. But first thing that person has to do is to admit that he has problem.
sneakerdust
Banned User
And1: 101

Post#165 » by sneakerdust » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 pm

drew881 wrote:
Sigra wrote:Do you guys even understand what word "fan" means? Being fan od something means that you like it.

Do you understand the word masochism? Some people clearly get off watching and complaining about the trainwreck that is this team.

I'm a fan of masochism, but I hate what it does to me.

This thread is blowing my whole belief system.
sneakerdust
Banned User

Post#166 » by sneakerdust » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Sigra wrote:Masochism is disease. There is a help for that. But first thing that person has to do is to admit that he has problem.

Now I'm really confused.
sneakerdust
Banned User

Post#167 » by sneakerdust » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm

sneakerdust wrote:
Sigra wrote:Masochism is disease. There is a help for that. But first thing that person has to do is to admit that he has problem.

Now I'm really confused.

And now half the posts got erased so all my other post make even less sense.

Maybe this is a social "expirement."

Man, I gotta go. Out.
Sigra
RealGM

Post#168 » by Sigra » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm

sneakerdust wrote:

Now I'm really confused.

I don't blame you. I don't blame anybody really. I just wish we could somehow run this forum for both Bucks fans and Bucks haters. Maybe something like who ever start new thread to put "F" or "H" before name of thread. In "F" threads fans talk with eachother and haters are not allowed to post in those threads. In "H" threads haters talk with eachother and fans are not allowed to post in those threads. With hard penalities for those who brake a rule. I know that right now the "H" threads would have much more trafic but it would change for sure. There are fans out there who are afreid to participate now because they don't want to be attacked.
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,978

Post#169 » by Badgerlander » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm

milgram
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,776

Post#170 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Where's stayfly and MouteKicksBoute? This seems like some sort of reunion thread.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Post#171 » by whatthe_buck!? » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Awwwwww dude, I was busy and unable to post for an hour and return to find all the awesomeness gone forever. Life getting in the way of posting=bogishness :-(
Stopshere2
Head Coach
And1: 38

Post#172 » by Stopshere2 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm

whatthe_buck!? wrote:Awwwwww dude, I was busy and unable to post for an hour and return to find all the awesomeness gone forever. Life getting in the way of posting=bogishness :-(

Same. Started at page 12 and saw BDUB going off in his traditional manner. Put on some popcorn, backed up 6 pages and now it's all gone. Seemed he had some unpopular points but still worth hearing. Oh well, back to only one version of events surrounding the Bucks.
Luckily, for the revenue department of the government, speed doesn't kill.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#173 » by whatthe_buck!? » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Sigra wrote:I don't blame you. I don't blame anybody really. I just wish we could somehow run this forum for both Bucks fans and Bucks haters. Maybe something like who ever start new thread to put "F" or "H" before name of thread. In "F" threads fans talk with eachother and haters are not allowed to post in those threads. In "H" threads haters talk with eachother and fans are not allowed to post in those threads. With hard penalities for those who brake a rule. I know that right now the "H" threads would have much more trafic but it would change for sure. There are fans out there who are afreid to participate now because they don't want to be attacked.

Sigra, did the thought ever occur to u that the people u claim would be participating on this forum if not for so many people posting negatively and pessimistically about the Bucks, assuming they exist, has more to do with the sheer difficulty of the task of arguing for optimism about the Bucks as opposed to it being because of the -as u describe- atmosphere of fear that they will be attacked? Because it is my experience on this great and extremely well moderated board that the people with the weak indefensible arguments on either side are the ones that get ganged up on and are pressured to support their opinions thoroughly as opposed to just the people who argue just one particular viewpoint.

I think the truth is, if let's say Redick comes in and leads this team to a FTD-like resurgence and then we successfully resign him in the offseason to a non-insane contract, that not only will many more posters show up to proclaim their optimism about the bucks going forward, but that there will also be quite of few current posters -myself possibly included- that will come around much closer towards your attitude towards the bucks. At that point u many find that u occupy the high ground in making your arguments, a position that when rarely occupied by u in the past it would seem that u have exploited to a much more obnoxious extent than any of the so-called haters that u are now calling out. Agree or disagree?
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#174 » by AussieBuck » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Now I'm confused, I thought one of our new posters was bdub.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#175 » by crkone » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:40 pm

All the ghostofBDUBpast posts were deleted. :( Or some login like that.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#176 » by whatthe_buck!? » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 pm

AussieBuck wrote:Now I'm confused, I thought one of our new posters was bdub.

I weep for u Aussiebuck my friend if u missed what occurred here earlier today. And yes it was definitely bdub, that doesn't proclude him from having two accounts of course, but I think having memories refreshed about the shall we say uniqueness of his spelling and grammar makes it unlikely he could control and self edit himself enough to pretend to be any other poster...
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,389

Post#177 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Different viewpoints are of course welcome here, we have many members who disagree with each other. Personal attacks are never tolerated from anyone. Now let's please get the thread back on track if you will. :beer:
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
sneakerdust
Banned User

Post#178 » by sneakerdust » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Stopshere2 wrote:
whatthe_buck!? wrote:Awwwwww dude, I was busy and unable to post for an hour and return to find all the awesomeness gone forever. Life getting in the way of posting=bogishness :-(

Same. Started at page 12 and saw BDUB going off in his traditional manner. Put on some popcorn, backed up 6 pages and now it's all gone. Seemed he had some unpopular points but still worth hearing. Oh well, back to only one version of events surrounding the Bucks.

Just to let you know right before he got yanked he was warning about RealGM being some kind of "social 'expirement' " Matrix-like talk.

Take it for what its worth :o
Stopshere2
Head Coach
And1: 38

Post#179 » by Stopshere2 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 pm

sneakerdust wrote:
Stopshere2 wrote:

Just to let you know right before he got yanked he was warning about RealGM being some kind of "social 'expirement' " Matrix-like talk.

Take it for what its worth :o

haha yeah saw that post which is what had me wondering what happened prior in the thread to get him to that nutjob point. BDUB, sneaky pete, Healer, Moutekicksboute - a sad list of forced retirements.
Luckily, for the revenue department of the government, speed doesn't kill.
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,978

Post#180 » by Badgerlander » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Sigra wrote:
sneakerdust wrote:

Now I'm really confused.

I don't blame you. I don't blame anybody really. I just wish we could somehow run this forum for both Bucks fans and Bucks haters. Maybe something like who ever start new thread to put "F" or "H" before name of thread. In "F" threads fans talk with eachother and haters are not allowed to post in those threads. In "H" threads haters talk with eachother and fans are not allowed to post in those threads. With hard penalities for those who brake a rule. I know that right now the "H" threads would have much more trafic but it would change for sure. There are fans out there who are afreid to participate now because they don't want to be attacked.

Afraid of what? Getting their feelings hurt? Honestly the so called "haters" usually post exactly what they perceive to be wrong and have logical solutions, while the optimists usually defend the organization with wild exaggerations and then resort to personal attacks when they are proven wrong. Even the national writers are questioning what the Bucks are doing and point out the treadmill of mediocrity that we are on. A lot of us "fans" remember when the Bucks were a good organization before Herb and long for those days, so the "hate" isn't directed at the Bucks it's directed squarely at Herb. Does he deserve credit for keeping the team in Milwaukee? Yes. He also deserves credit for the teams lack of success under his ownership.
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks