ImageImage

$wag

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

ReddWing
Banned User
Posts: 5,348
And1: 805
Joined: Nov 01, 2009
     

Re: $wag 

Post#16 » by ReddWing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 pm

That was great! I hope that's real.

Now we know why Monta wasn't traded :lol:
User avatar
H2tObes
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,965
And1: 660
Joined: Oct 18, 2012
Location: Avoiding the General Board
 

Re: $wag 

Post#17 » by H2tObes » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Stern clearly veto'd the trade due to basketball

Image
BigO wrote:The analysis of talent on this board isn't very good.


BigO wrote:Knight is very, very good and getting better.
packfan414
Senior
Posts: 611
And1: 151
Joined: Dec 26, 2012

Re: $wag 

Post#18 » by packfan414 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 pm

H2tObes wrote:Stern clearly veto'd the trade due to basketball

Image


can someone photoshop kohl/hammonds heads onto this? would be incredible

"Why win a championship, when you win the 8 seed?"
User avatar
JayMKE
RealGM
Posts: 13,309
And1: 1,821
Joined: Jun 21, 2010
Location: AZ
     

Re: $wag 

Post#19 » by JayMKE » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 pm

JimmyTheKid wrote:PPGZ!!! PPGZZ!!! PPGZZZ!!!

$WAG!!! $WAGTASTIC!!! $WAGGERRIFFIC!!! $SWAGTACULAR!!!

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle!!!
Chuckle!!! Chuckle!!! Chuckle!!! Chuckle!!!
Chortle!!! Chortle!!! Chortle!!! Chortle!!!!
Guffaw!!! Guffaw!!! Guffaw!!! Guffaw!!!

Does JJ Redick bring the $WAG level of the backcourt up or down? On one hand, everyone hates that he went to Duke. So he's got that brush-off-my-shoulder-haters-gonna-hate $WAG thing going for him. On the other hand, he has no tattoos. Its a toss up. I actually think the $WAG level of the backcourt increases just a tad due to JJ's "everyone-hates-me" $WAG.

$WAGLICIOUS!!!

Hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehe


well he does have a DWI so maybe his YOLO will make up for his lack of $wag.
FREE GIANNIS
User avatar
drew881
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,962
And1: 587
Joined: Aug 14, 2007

Re: $wag 

Post#20 » by drew881 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Someone should edit their faces in...its not too difficult. Someone did it a few years ago with Perfect Strangers, with Evgenii Malkin as Balki.

User avatar
blazza18
RealGM
Posts: 22,034
And1: 4,056
Joined: Dec 02, 2010
Location: Aussie bias
       

Re: $wag 

Post#21 » by blazza18 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm

NBA trolling us. If anything they should of done a Larry Sanders show ad.
Image
trwi7 wrote:Nah, I prefer touching real men.
User avatar
tski1972
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,349
And1: 405
Joined: May 24, 2011
Location: Wow-saw, WI
Contact:
     

Re: $wag 

Post#22 » by tski1972 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm

trwi7 wrote:
H2tObes wrote:If we could make a realgm bucks version of this it would be the funniest thing of all time


I call being the guy at :39.



if you don't know his name, you can't be him.
http://twitter.com/MarkIsOld

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'. - Bob Newhart.
User avatar
trwi7
RealGM
Posts: 89,415
And1: 5,537
Joined: Jul 12, 2006
Location: Aussie bias
         

Re: $wag 

Post#23 » by trwi7 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 pm

tski1972 wrote:
trwi7 wrote:
H2tObes wrote:If we could make a realgm bucks version of this it would be the funniest thing of all time


I call being the guy at :39.



if you don't know his name, you can't be him.


He is twirling. I am twirl. It doesn't matter if I know his name.
stellation wrote:"What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."
User avatar
BUCKnation
General Manager
Posts: 9,835
And1: 275
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
       

Re: $wag 

Post#24 » by BUCKnation » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:11 pm

That is awesome, but makes me sad...
User avatar
weezybaby856
Starter
Posts: 2,087
And1: 161
Joined: Jul 04, 2008
Location: Jabari Island
       

Re: $wag 

Post#25 » by weezybaby856 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

drew881 wrote:Someone should edit their faces in...its not too difficult. Someone did it a few years ago with Perfect Strangers, with Evgenii Malkin as Balki.




Hahaha this was great. Being from Pittsburgh I saw this 1st hand and thought it was genius. I love my Penguins btw so I'm sure Twirl can appreciate my love for hockey as well lol.

The Bucks "Brandon and Monta" is pretty awesome as well. I love a good marketing ploy when sports teams parody classic sitcoms. It's great.
MCW - Khash Moneyton - The Greek Freak - Jabarles Parkley

The future is so bright, the sun and the moon are jealous 8-)
User avatar
Max Green
RealGM
Posts: 11,510
And1: 1,201
Joined: Jul 04, 2007
Location: Optimist Ave.
 

Re: $wag 

Post#26 » by Max Green » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Cool video. I completely forgot Brandon actually caught an alley-oop once. :o
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#TeamMCW
User avatar
drew881
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,962
And1: 587
Joined: Aug 14, 2007

Re: $wag 

Post#27 » by drew881 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Yeah, it worked out well. I was a bit disappointed they didn't do the Perfect Strangers revolving door scene though.
User avatar
crkone
RealGM
Posts: 14,317
And1: 548
Joined: Aug 16, 2006
     

Re: $wag 

Post#28 » by crkone » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Which one of you's is this person from the JS comments:

freshwater - Today at 12:44 PM - Report Abuse
40
In the video, Ellis and Jennings inspect 40% of the beer bottles and let the remaining ones clank off the conveyor belt.
User avatar
weezybaby856
Starter
Posts: 2,087
And1: 161
Joined: Jul 04, 2008
Location: Jabari Island
       

Re: $wag 

Post#29 » by weezybaby856 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:16 pm

drew881 wrote:Yeah, it worked out well. I was a bit disappointed they didn't do the Perfect Strangers revolving door scene though.


Lol yeah that would've been a nice touch. I personally liked the Geno face photoshopped on Balky while he was on the back of the goat cart, honestly hilarious.
MCW - Khash Moneyton - The Greek Freak - Jabarles Parkley

The future is so bright, the sun and the moon are jealous 8-)
User avatar
beyond_the_arc
Starter
Posts: 2,106
And1: 8
Joined: Jul 10, 2005

Re: $wag 

Post#30 » by beyond_the_arc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 pm

crkone wrote:Which one of you's is this person from the JS comments:

freshwater - Today at 12:44 PM - Report Abuse
40
In the video, Ellis and Jennings inspect 40% of the beer bottles and let the remaining ones clank off the conveyor belt.


:rofl2:
Postby SubyWill on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Magic fan checking in, holy **** Harris is legit. Your GM should be fired.


No ****.
User avatar
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
Posts: 14,361
And1: 290
Joined: Jul 24, 2004
Location: New Berlin, WI (Milwaukee)

Re: $wag 

Post#31 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

trwi7 wrote:
GrandAdmiralDan wrote:"Give us any shot, we'll take it!"


Give us any rule we'll break it
We're gonna make Kohl's dreams come true
Gettin' the 8 seed


fixed
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
User avatar
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
Posts: 14,361
And1: 290
Joined: Jul 24, 2004
Location: New Berlin, WI (Milwaukee)

Re: $wag 

Post#32 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

crkone wrote:Which one of you's is this person from the JS comments:

freshwater - Today at 12:44 PM - Report Abuse
40
In the video, Ellis and Jennings inspect 40% of the beer bottles and let the remaining ones clank off the conveyor belt.


:rofl:
97-98

Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,

I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
User avatar
RiotPunch
General Manager
Posts: 9,523
And1: 409
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Location: Final Four
Contact:
     

Re: $wag 

Post#33 » by RiotPunch » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 am

packfan414 wrote:
H2tObes wrote:Stern clearly veto'd the trade due to basketball

Image


can someone photoshop kohl/hammonds heads onto this? would be incredible

"Why win a championship, when you win the 8 seed?"


Image
Image
User avatar
blazza18
RealGM
Posts: 22,034
And1: 4,056
Joined: Dec 02, 2010
Location: Aussie bias
       

Re: $wag 

Post#34 » by blazza18 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 am

:rofl:
Image
trwi7 wrote:Nah, I prefer touching real men.
User avatar
Noonskadoodle
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,466
And1: 180
Joined: Jun 20, 2009

Re: $wag 

Post#35 » by Noonskadoodle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:42 am

JayMKE wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:PPGZ!!! PPGZZ!!! PPGZZZ!!!

$WAG!!! $WAGTASTIC!!! $WAGGERRIFFIC!!! $SWAGTACULAR!!!

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle!!!
Chuckle!!! Chuckle!!! Chuckle!!! Chuckle!!!
Chortle!!! Chortle!!! Chortle!!! Chortle!!!!
Guffaw!!! Guffaw!!! Guffaw!!! Guffaw!!!

Does JJ Redick bring the $WAG level of the backcourt up or down? On one hand, everyone hates that he went to Duke. So he's got that brush-off-my-shoulder-haters-gonna-hate $WAG thing going for him. On the other hand, he has no tattoos. Its a toss up. I actually think the $WAG level of the backcourt increases just a tad due to JJ's "everyone-hates-me" $WAG.

$WAGLICIOUS!!!

Hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehe


well he does have a DWI so maybe his YOLO will make up for his lack of $wag.


JJ actually has more tats than he should have.

forearm:

Image

& he has a couple more

Return to Milwaukee Bucks


Users browsing this forum: VooDoo7