ImageImage

Jennings, oh he mad (Tweets against Boylan-page 11)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Wooderson
RealGM
And1: 5,288

Re: Jennings, oh he mad (Tweets against Boylan-page 11) 

Post#201 » by Wooderson » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:10 am

trwi7 wrote:That cat looks like Wilford Brimley.

1st place in the WB lookalike contest goes to...

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,660

Post#202 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:11 am

paul wrote:
RandyBreuer wrote:everyone here that is way late on the hate Jennings bandwagon owes GhostofSikma a big apology.

For when he hated or loved him? Or hated him or loved him? Or hated him or loved him?

:lol:
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Wooderson
RealGM

Post#203 » by Wooderson » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:12 am

RandyBreuer wrote:everyone here that is way late on the hate Jennings bandwagon owes GhostofSikma a big apology.

There's still a Jennings bandwagon? Pretty sure what was left of that died last February.
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,969

Post#204 » by drew881 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:15 am

Wooderson wrote:

There's still a Jennings bandwagon? Pretty sure what was left of that died last February.

Maybe, but it's not like we jumped on to his "white point guard from Duke" bandwagon.
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,824

Post#205 » by worthlessBucks » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:15 am

paul wrote:

For when he hated or loved him? Or hated him or loved him? Or hated him or loved him?

:bowdown:
Go Bucks!
RandyBreuer
Sixth Man
And1: 174
Location: hoistin' 3s like Delfino, pimpin' 4 recruits like Pitino

Post#206 » by RandyBreuer » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:17 am

paul wrote:

:) for when he hated him 2 years ago and proposed the Jennings for Bledsoe/Landry Fields deal many bashed him for and I praised him for.
Drugbust wrote
"Sorry if my opinion offended your delicate sensibilities"

In Horst we trust.
BigDoggyStyle
Senior
And1: 49

Post#207 » by BigDoggyStyle » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:19 am

BigDoggyStyle wrote:http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nba/milwaukee-bucks/story/Bucks-Tuesday-Redick-his-own-harshest-cr?blockID=887527&feedID=5059

"I've enjoyed playing with Monta," Redick said. "Not that I haven't enjoyed playing with Brandon (Jennings), but it seems like a lot of times it is Monta at the point and me at the two when I'm in the game. It's been good. I feel more comfortable with him.

"He's such a good passer to the interior that sometimes I feel like he's not seeing me. Last night he had 14 assists and he found everyone and he found me when I was open. He was dynamite last night. I've been surprised as how good of a passer he is. I don't think he gets enough credit for that."

+1 for Monta. And another negative for Jennings. I would think this increases the chances of Ellis staying over Jennings. I'd say it's pretty much a given that Redick returns, so who he feels comfortable with will factor in for sure.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/re ... 66251.html

Notice how Gardner left out the part about Redick being more comfortable with Monta. And that Monta doesn't get enough credit for being a good passer. Jennings bias?

"I've enjoyed playing with Monta and playing with Brandon," Redick said. "It just seems a lot of times it is Monta at the point and me at the 2 when I'm in the game.

"He (Ellis) is such a good passer to the interior that sometimes I feel like he's not seeing me. Last night (Monday) he found everybody and he found me when I was open every time. He was dynamite. I've been surprised at how good a passer he is."
RandyBreuer
Sixth Man
And1: 174
Location: hoistin' 3s like Delfino, pimpin' 4 recruits like Pitino

Post#208 » by RandyBreuer » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:22 am

woosah wrote:
coolhandluke121 wrote:
The Bucks had plenty of opportunities to trade him. Now they'll be lucky to get an expiring contract and a late first-round draft pick. The best option I'm able to even get my hopes up for, knowing that the Bucks will want to get a pg who can at least help them stay in the playoffs and that no team will want to give up much for the right to overpay Jennings, is trading him to Orlando for Nelson (expiring contract) and GS's 2014 pick.

I don't know where this came from, but Orlando would have zero interest in doing this. Orlando is trying to accumulate picks or get young talent on reasonable deals.

One year of Jameer Nelson/Ellis/Redick won't surprise me at all to stay in the playoff race. I think Orl drafts Carter-Williams from Syracuse and their starting lineup is set and they are young across the board.
Drugbust wrote
"Sorry if my opinion offended your delicate sensibilities"

In Horst we trust.
LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,117

Post#209 » by LittleRooster » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:24 am

Bye Brandon. Been a long time coming
Wooderson
RealGM

Post#210 » by Wooderson » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:35 am

Nelson would be too perfect a target for Hammond.

Wrong side of 30? Check
Production/efficiency already declining? Check
Poor defender? Check annnnd mate
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#211 » by paul » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:44 am

I'd love if we could get someone to run the point who doesn't suck while still thinking he's god's gift - have seen enough of that for a while.

That rules out Nelson.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,551

Post#212 » by blazza18 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:51 am

paul wrote:I'd love if we could get someone to run the point who doesn't suck while still thinking he's god's gift - have seen enough of that for a while.

That rules out Nelson.

White PG from Saint Mary's.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#213 » by paul » Wed Apr 3, 2013 5:12 am

blazza18 wrote:
paul wrote:I'd love if we could get someone to run the point who doesn't suck while still thinking he's god's gift - have seen enough of that for a while.

That rules out Nelson.

:D
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#214 » by jr lucosa » Wed Apr 3, 2013 6:57 am

Lol Jameer Nelson, I thought we wanted an upgrade.
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,913

Post#215 » by stellation » Wed Apr 3, 2013 7:17 am

blazza18 wrote:

That rules out Nelson.

:D
#FreeChuckDiesel
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 7,962

Post#216 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Wed Apr 3, 2013 1:06 pm

paul wrote:

loved him thru 4 weeks of his first season... through with him after that. the very first on this board to propose it too.

the fact that i didnt ruin every thread with that opinion, and also attempted to support him when the rest of the board called me out over my feelings for him doesnt mean i was flip flopping. im just trying not to be a complete dick all the time on the board when it comes to some opinioni may have... even if i feel strongly about it .

so dont confuse where i have stood regarding jennings. the fact i havent been a monotonous endless ranting prick about it like the way you all go about it with your views doesnt change that.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,599

Post#217 » by emunney » Wed Apr 3, 2013 1:10 pm

BigDoggyStyle wrote:
BigDoggyStyle wrote:http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nba/milwaukee-bucks/story/Bucks-Tuesday-Redick-his-own-harshest-cr?blockID=887527&feedID=5059

"I've enjoyed playing with Monta," Redick said. "Not that I haven't enjoyed playing with Brandon (Jennings), but it seems like a lot of times it is Monta at the point and me at the two when I'm in the game. It's been good. I feel more comfortable with him.

"He's such a good passer to the interior that sometimes I feel like he's not seeing me. Last night he had 14 assists and he found everyone and he found me when I was open. He was dynamite last night. I've been surprised as how good of a passer he is. I don't think he gets enough credit for that."

+1 for Monta. And another negative for Jennings. I would think this increases the chances of Ellis staying over Jennings. I'd say it's pretty much a given that Redick returns, so who he feels comfortable with will factor in for sure.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/re ... 66251.html

Notice how Gardner left out the part about Redick being more comfortable with Monta. And that Monta doesn't get enough credit for being a good passer. Jennings bias?

"I've enjoyed playing with Monta and playing with Brandon," Redick said. "It just seems a lot of times it is Monta at the point and me at the 2 when I'm in the game.

"He (Ellis) is such a good passer to the interior that sometimes I feel like he's not seeing me. Last night (Monday) he found everybody and he found me when I was open every time. He was dynamite. I've been surprised at how good a passer he is."

Whoa, not only did Gardner leave stuff out ("I feel more comfortable with him"), he outright changed the quote. Fishy.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,994

Post#218 » by paulpressey25 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 1:15 pm

emunney wrote:Whoa, not only did Gardner leave stuff out ("I feel more comfortable with him"), he outright changed the quote. Fishy.

Gardner is a company man. He's one of the last few MJS employees hanging on for dear life after the last round of layoffs that took place a couple months ago. As you guys may have noticed, Michael Hunt now covers Marquette. I'm not sure they even have an opinion columnist anymore.

So Gardner isn't going to stir anything up that would prompt a call from Steinmiller.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#219 » by SkilesTheLimit » Wed Apr 3, 2013 1:22 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
emunney wrote:Whoa, not only did Gardner leave stuff out ("I feel more comfortable with him"), he outright changed the quote. Fishy.

Gardner is a company man. He's one of the last few MJS employees hanging on for dear life after the last round of layoffs that took place a couple months ago. As you guys may have noticed, Michael Hunt now covers Marquette. I'm not sure they even have an opinion columnist anymore.

So Gardner isn't going to stir anything up that would prompt a call from Steinmiller.

Propaganda.

It's such a blatant double standard with the MJS between their Packers and Bucks coverage. Nobody critiques the Bucks yet they deserve all the criticism in the world. On the other hand, a Monday after a Packers loss there's 3-4 columns about how bad they sucked.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
coolhandluke121
RealGM
And1: 6,843

Post#220 » by coolhandluke121 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 1:42 pm

jr lucosa wrote:Lol Jameer Nelson, I thought we wanted an upgrade.

Nice and snarky. Good for you. Don't ever let the details and context get in the way of an opportunity to be a smart-ass. Nelson has an expiring contract, and Orlando owns GS's 2014 pick which projects to be about #20 in a deep draft. Also, I suggested Nelson because I know the Bucks will want to get a stopgap pg if they trade Jennings - gotta have depth at pg if you want to make sure you stay in the 8th seed.

You would prefer they trade Jennings for an upgrade? Fine. Who do you think they'll get?
Wut we've got here is... faaailure... to communakate.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks