ImageImage

Jennings, oh he mad (Tweets against Boylan-page 11)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,996

Re: Jennings, oh he mad 

Post#101 » by paulpressey25 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

If he keeps up the poor play over the next month, I wonder what team will give him an offer sheet that he'd actually sign. I can't see Cuban going more that the 4/34 Dragic type deal. He could be playing his way into the QO.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
KingCammo
Veteran
And1: 50

Post#102 » by KingCammo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm a little late, but my thoughts...

What a c*nt. Trade this POS.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,105

Post#103 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm

magicman112 wrote:As a Magic fan, you're spot on with Redick. He is who he is. Don't get me wrong, I liked having him here and he worked hard while he was here to become a contributor when we were contenders. When he was traded I was sorry to see him go but glad that we weren't going to commit significant money to him.

Par for the course with Bucks' decision makers. Worsen draft position to trade for Stephen Jackson? Bench him a couple weeks into the season and eventually trade him. Worsen draft position to trade for Samuel Dalembert because they think they need a "legit 7-footer"? Plant him on the end of the bench a couple weeks into the season. Trade a promising, young, REALLY young, Tobias Harris for JJ Redick and refuse to make a corresponding move to free up back court minutes? Can't find enough minutes for three guys that arguably deserve major minutes.

Its to the point where its comical. These aren't rookies or unknowns the Bucks are acquiring. They're NBA vets. Guys with a track record. Don't be surprised when Stephen Jackson comes into camp out of shape, skips a practice, or punches a toddler. Don't be surprised when Sammy D comes into camp out of shape or breaks a team rule. Don't be surprised when you already have Brandon and Monta, trade for JJ, and can't find enough minutes for everyone. This organization is funny bad.
Godgers
Banned User
And1: 117

Post#104 » by Godgers » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm glade Jennings true colors are being shown. Jennings game has not improved since coming into the NBA.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#105 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm

JimmyTheKid wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:I highly doubt that tweet is directed at Jennings.

I highly doubt you are correct.

Really? I honestly don't even have the slightest idea how you managed to connect Brandon's disappointment with being benched to Larry's tweet. Unless you think Larry Sanders frequents the RealGM Bucks Forum and happened to stumble upon this thread... and then went on to mock or attack his teammate in cyberspace instead approaching him man to man.

I'd say its more likely Larry was referring to one of the thousands of trolls that talk sh*t to him on Twitter.

The Bucks starting Point Guard called out the team in the media for the first time in his career.

You are a fool if you don't think the guys in the locker room are acutely aware of what he said.

Jennings obviously decided to vent to the media.

Sanders is just throwing a little jab.

I seriously doubt Larry Sanders has "thousands of trolls talking sht to him on twitter" he's been the lone bright spot in this roller coaster season that is the Milwaukee Bucks.
Steve210
Pro Prospect
And1: 79

Post#106 » by Steve210 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

magicman112 wrote:
Steve210 wrote:
SpursNBucks wrote:What's the chance the Bucks could do a sign and trade? Jennings is hurting his FA $tock. I thought it was an absolute lock he would be resigned and I still give it about 80% chance of happening. I don't think Monta will take the one year $11 mil, but sign with a contender on a 3 year deal around $9-11 mil/year. Redick has not been all they hoped so that is hard to say what happens there.

The only players I really would like to see back are Sanders and Henson. If this was the Spurs I think that is what they would probably do- maybe Ersan as well and blow the rest up.

Good post, I think a sign and trade with Jennings is a realistic, hopefully best case scenario at this point. I've been a fan of BJ and still am, but it's hard to defend him when I get the feeling he doesn't want to be here, and his body languague and his play recently on the court lead me to believe he's miserable and wants to get the heck out of here, and if that's the case, they need to get rid of him.

I think Monta's doing his best John Salmon's half season pay me b*tches run, and I'd hate to see them make the same mistake again and lock this guy up like they did with Salmons. I bet the minute they do lock him up he goes back into complete lacksodasical chucker mode like he was during the first half of this season.

As far as Redick, I didn't want anything thing to do with him before the trade, and he is exactly who I thought he is, a back up sg or 6th man at best, and he's not worth the numbers that have been rumored he's looking for, I'd let him walk for nothing, because paying him would be a bigger mistake. I'm all for blowing it up, but I dobut that's going to happen.

As a Magic fan, you're spot on with Redick. He is who he is. Don't get me wrong, I liked having him here and he worked hard while he was here to become a contributor when we were contenders. When he was traded I was sorry to see him go but glad that we weren't going to commit significant money to him.

Thanks, it's funny, ironically I was in Orlando for work when the trade went down, and the local Orlando media were upset to see JJ go and they joked how they were getting 3 no names from the Bucks. I was texting and talking to some of my buddies who are Bucks fans and nobody liked the deal except for one guy, and a few weeks later he came back and told me, that I might have been right after Tobias started to blow up. I'm actually jealous, when I see Harkless, Vucevic, O'Quinn and of course Tobias, at least you guys have some young guys to look foward to watching and developing, in a few years your squad is going to be really good, and our franchise is a complete mess right now.
mlloyd10
General Manager
And1: 854

Post#107 » by mlloyd10 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmjFPmjIlW4[/youtube]
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,562

Post#108 » by blazza18 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:23 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Sanders taking Jennings to task.

Nappy Gilmore ‏@LarrySanders 12m

Just cause you got a mouth doesn't mean you should use it all the time...shhhhhhhhh!

And that's why we love Larry. :thumbsup:
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
bullox
Banned User
And1: 522

Post#109 » by bullox » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm

blazza18 wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:Sanders taking Jennings to task.

Nappy Gilmore ‏@LarrySanders 12m

Just cause you got a mouth doesn't mean you should use it all the time...shhhhhhhhh!

And that's why we love Larry. :thumbsup:

Now if only he could follow his own advice on the court
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,837

Post#110 » by VooDoo7 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Funny thing is, all this Brandon nonsense, and it still won't affect Hammond or Kohl one bit. We'll still match any offer he gets.
VooDoo7
RealGM

Post#111 » by VooDoo7 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 pm

And I guarantee you most of his teammates thinks he's a jag.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#112 » by WEFFPIM » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 am

VooDoo7 wrote:And I guarantee you most of his teammates thinks he's a jag.

I bet last night pushed the final holdouts over the edge.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
Tenbomber
Banned User
And1: 989

Post#113 » by Tenbomber » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 am

The hatred on this forum is beyond belief?

Don't you fans care about your team and your players?

If any of them read what was written in this forum, they surely would give up!

Leave it to message boards and the shock media to destroy any chance of something good happening for a franchise that by far is long overdue to make the playoffs....

This is just shamefull....honestly!
Wooderson
RealGM
And1: 5,288

Post#114 » by Wooderson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 am

Tenbomber wrote:The hatred on this forum is beyond belief?

Leave it to message boards and the shock media to destroy any chance of something good happening for a franchise that by far is long overdue to make the playoffs....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep, it's the forums fault that Jennings decided he was allergic to the paint yesterday and instead hung out on the perimeter for 20 minutes. If only these millionaires didn't have to deal with such depressing fans, surely they'd give better effort!
VooDoo7
RealGM

Post#115 » by VooDoo7 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:37 am

BigDoggyStyle
Senior
And1: 49

Post#116 » by BigDoggyStyle » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:38 am

BRANDON JENNINGS ‏@justryod3 6m
Smh all I can do is laugh. Shout out to my teammates!!!

Here we go again... :nonono:
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#117 » by blkout » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 am

Oh god
ampd
RealGM
And1: 4,883

Post#118 » by ampd » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 am

bullox wrote:Now if only he could follow his own advice on the court

Larry doesn't use his mouth, he uses his thumbs.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,562

Post#119 » by blazza18 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:42 am

BigDoggyStyle wrote:BRANDON JENNINGS ‏@justryod3 6m
Smh all I can do is laugh. Shout out to my teammates!!!

Here we go again... :nonono:

All we do is laugh to....

Spoiler:
At him.. :D
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Ill-yasova
RealGM
And1: 2,552

Post#120 » by Ill-yasova » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:52 am

It's true we should spend more time supporting a player who says that the only reason he isn't an All Star is because he plays for our awful market. A player who managed to rail off three straight games of awesome assists only to tell the fans that he could have done that any time and that he was showing off for the rest of the league. What the hell is the problem with us?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks