ImageImage

If you could tell Lasry and Edens (Edens calls Embiid-pg8)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,118

Re: If you could tell Lasry and Edens (Edens calls Embiid-pg 

Post#461 » by LittleRooster » Tue Jun 3, 2014 5:01 pm

StikWitEM wrote:
jakecronus8 wrote:Wickett should stick to what he knows, like stylish fedoras and PBR binging.

:rofl: :bowdown:
ReddWing
Banned User
And1: 808

Post#462 » by ReddWing » Tue Jun 3, 2014 11:52 pm

PedroGrande wrote:Image

"The only things I did right"

by John Hammond

Bone's Thugs N' Harmony.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,733

Post#463 » by DanoMac » Tue Jun 3, 2014 11:54 pm

ReddWing wrote:
PedroGrande wrote:Image

"The only things I did right"

by John Hammond

Bone's Thugs N' Harmony.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ReddWing
Banned User
And1: 808

Post#464 » by ReddWing » Wed Jun 4, 2014 12:00 am

StikWitEM wrote:
dedned wrote:If they don't want Embiid they should pray for nothing to be wrong with him so the Cavs take him. Chuck and especially Wickett suck a dong. Possibly more.

I'm actually getting really sick of just about everybody on that station. They cover the Bucks the most, but even that lacks. I mean if the Packers or Brewers had new owners, a high draft pick etc, they would be talking about it all day everyday, but since it's the Bucks, we get a 15 minute segment on two of the three shows with not much else. I think it's utterly hilarious when Sparky says they should be the flagship for the Bucks. Yes, they have a post game show, but they could be doing so much more than they actually do with the Bucks. I can't wait for the days when the Bucks get legitimate coverage on a day to day basis. We get more coverage of what B.J. Raji ate for dinner or what dogs ass hank sniffed then we do Bucks news.

We desperately need to hear the concerns about the Packers wide receiver corps--despite everyone and their mother knowing Rodgers health is the only thing that matters. FFS, just look at Boykin's numbers with a bunch of jabronis and 3rd stringers during Rodgers injury.

I'm sick of Packer talk. Just shut that **** down until training camp or someone does something interesting. I don't want to hear about the Packers until mid to late July. I want all Brewers and Bucks talk.
breakchains
General Manager
And1: 2,708

Post#465 » by breakchains » Wed Jun 4, 2014 2:07 am

To the question of this thread: I would tell them that they need to tell whoever is coach that Giannis better f*cking start and be made a focal point of the offense.

The thought of him coming off the bench for a bunch of inferior prospects under Larry Drew disgusts me to no end.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,222

Post#466 » by HKPackFan » Thu Jun 5, 2014 6:47 am

This thread is truly EPIC.

This is one of the greatest Bucks threads, or even sports related threads of all time.

All the one on one meetings with new owners. The pictures, the inside info! The lack of Drew or Hammond. Having a vision, a plan, having hope!

And the Pashke Meme just took it over the top. I was dying, I hope those keep coming.

I felt hope, excitement, I cried (when I saw the infamous flow chart), then I laughed, and then it felt good to be a bucks fan again. After a long long time.
#FreeChuckDiesel
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,883

Post#467 » by RiotPunch » Thu Jun 5, 2014 7:14 am

#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,917

Post#468 » by stellation » Fri Jun 6, 2014 8:37 am

#FreeChuckDiesel
gbpakman
Ballboy
And1: 19

Post#469 » by gbpakman » Fri Jun 6, 2014 1:52 pm

Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#470 » by Newz » Fri Jun 6, 2014 1:53 pm

gbpakman wrote:Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ReddRum
Veteran
And1: 465
Location: Waiting for a superstar to awaken the city of Milwaukee

Post#471 » by ReddRum » Fri Jun 6, 2014 1:54 pm

DocHoliday wrote:Did anyone catch Gery on 1250 this morning? I realize its just Gery and I only caught the tail end of it but it sounded even crazier than normal. Sounded like they were talking about Embiid dropping over medical and Parker going #1? Also brought up that the Bucks were shopping Ersan, would listen on Henson, would give away Larry, and the Lasry told Gery that Hammond would have authority to find deals but the owners would have final say, etc. I'm assuming that Gery was speculating with his own spin on things just curious if anyone else heard the whole thing?

Yeah he said the exact same things 2 days ago on his morning show lol - I posted it... They need to get some more insider info or don't even talk about it ya know...
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Big baby ass Derozan tosses the ball in the stands and gets and gets his sorry a-- tossed. Cross him off our list of players to target.

Ejected with only two games left in your season.What immature nut...Grow up and just play.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks