ImageImage

Draft Is Over - Do Hammond and Drew stay or go?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Do Hammond and Drew stay or go?

Hammond and Drew both go
47%
Hammond and Drew both stay
26%
Hammond stays, Drew goes
26%
Hammond goes, Drew stays
1%

Total votes: 152

jtf150
Bench Warmer
And1: 155

Re: Draft Is Over - Do Hammond and Drew stay or go? 

Post#121 » by jtf150 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Istanbullus wrote:I think it might be a little strange for Jabari to have spent so much time with Larry and Hambone only to see them leave a month later.

This right here is the answer. If they were going to fire them, it would have been before the draft and then have the new guys in place. I think Edens and Lasrey had their hands tied and didn't have the time to do anything before the draft. Both Hammond and Drew though will be on a tight leash.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''” - Muhammad Ali
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,562

Post#122 » by Frank Nova » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Drew should be canned just for looking like a bum in a black tee shirt during Jabari's presser. If his awful coaching isn't enough, then we have to use other examples like this to show how much of a dope he really is.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,650

Post#123 » by TroyD92 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:46 pm

I think he's done regardless at the end of the year or whenever the owners feel comfortable making a change.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,112

Post#124 » by FrieAaron » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Pedro Alexandre wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:You can't take Thanasis because you think Giannis won't be able to handle playing on a different team than his brother. That would frankly be pretty stupid reasoning. Are we going to use a roster spot Giannis' whole career because we're afraid he's going to bail on us? If we draft him there's also the chance that it just creates more drama. Big brother gets more playing time and it eats away at Thanasis, or the little brother doesn't pan out and has to be cut, etc.

I wanted Thanasis because he really think a potential good player.

If he could be an elite perimeter defender, a guy I would want to have in the rotation to hold the All-Star opponent. Tony Allen (I'm not comparing with Thanasis) did a brilliant job in the series against OKC, Kevin Durant recognized the strong defense of Tony.

Now, if he offered the plus help in developing our future star would have been worth it. Further strengthen our brand with Greece.

Johnny O'Bryant is not to blame and it does not deserve to be punished because I feel "orphaned" without coming Thanasis. But is the typical player that within three years may even be on our roster. Ie, it was a sixth second-round pick (which has some value, it is not there by 50) that may have been thrown in the trash.

I have no problems with people feeling one player will be better than the other. I was just addressing drafting Thanasis out of fear that he would leave Milwaukee to play with his brother.
Bucks2585
Junior
And1: 62

Post#125 » by Bucks2585 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:01 am

I wanted Thanasis because of the potential that Giannis and he showed.

These guys were hardly even playing competitive bball last year. The rate of improvement that both showed when they got to the NBA and even the jump to D-League, these guys are going to get a lot better.
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#126 » by SkilesTheLimit » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:02 am

FrieAaron wrote:
Pedro Alexandre wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:You can't take Thanasis because you think Giannis won't be able to handle playing on a different team than his brother. That would frankly be pretty stupid reasoning. Are we going to use a roster spot Giannis' whole career because we're afraid he's going to bail on us? If we draft him there's also the chance that it just creates more drama. Big brother gets more playing time and it eats away at Thanasis, or the little brother doesn't pan out and has to be cut, etc.

I wanted Thanasis because he really think a potential good player.

If he could be an elite perimeter defender, a guy I would want to have in the rotation to hold the All-Star opponent. Tony Allen (I'm not comparing with Thanasis) did a brilliant job in the series against OKC, Kevin Durant recognized the strong defense of Tony.

Now, if he offered the plus help in developing our future star would have been worth it. Further strengthen our brand with Greece.

Johnny O'Bryant is not to blame and it does not deserve to be punished because I feel "orphaned" without coming Thanasis. But is the typical player that within three years may even be on our roster. Ie, it was a sixth second-round pick (which has some value, it is not there by 50) that may have been thrown in the trash.

I have no problems with people feeling one player will be better than the other. I was just addressing drafting Thanasis out of fear that he would leave Milwaukee to play with his brother.

It's not even guaranteed Thanasis will be in the NBA 3-4 years down the road when Giannis is a FA.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
King Stannis
Pro Prospect
And1: 518

Post#127 » by King Stannis » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:12 am

Little late to start a search now I imagine. Though, I think Lionel Hollis wouldn't be a bad choice.

Stay away from Mike Brown.
Bend the knee.

FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,112

Post#128 » by FrieAaron » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:21 am

SkilesTheLimit wrote:It's not even guaranteed Thanasis will be in the NBA 3-4 years down the road when Giannis is a FA.

I agree. I'm against it...other people were mentioning it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks