ImageImage

OT: Inside Sacramento's War Room

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Buckrageous
Starter
And1: 665

Re: OT: Inside Sacramento's War Room 

Post#21 » by Buckrageous » Fri Jul 4, 2014 12:05 am

I cant believe a team choosing 8th doesnt have a consensus top 8 ranking of the players. Their pick came up and it was, "Payton or Stauskas." You dont have that worked out ahead of time? WTF? The owner says Stauskas and the GM seemingly playing the Smithers roles says "Stauskas." That video was interesting but did not show the Kings in a good light if you ask me.
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#22 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Fri Jul 4, 2014 12:08 am

Props to Sactown for allowing Grantland to shoot that.
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
Twizman
Rookie
And1: 22

Post#23 » by Twizman » Fri Jul 4, 2014 3:14 am

Buckrageous wrote:I cant believe a team choosing 8th doesnt have a consensus top 8 ranking of the players. Their pick came up and it was, "Payton or Stauskas." You dont have that worked out ahead of time? WTF? The owner says Stauskas and the GM seemingly playing the Smithers roles says "Stauskas." That video was interesting but did not show the Kings in a good light if you ask me.

Agreed I don't get the praise I thought it was a disturbing and cringeworthy insight into a poorly run FO. D'Alessandro seems pathetic and timid and the owner seems to have no idea about basketball and is just really annoying. Then all the vet NBA guys seems like they are yes men and just half-asleep cruising. Similarly Hammond lacks a strong phone manner, seems to mumble a lot and not speak with assertiveness. I'd rather see Kidd making the phone calls honestly after only watching the presser.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks