ImageImage

OT: Video Gaming Thread

MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,669

Re: OT: Video Gaming Thread 

Post#601 » by MikeIsGood » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Newz wrote:My buddy and I that I play Diablo 3 with have grown a bit tired of Season 1 and are going to wait for Season 2 to open up... so we need a game to play in the meantime. Does anyone have any suggestions for good multi-player PC games right now?

It doesn't have to be current and we would prefer non-FPS games.

Divinity.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,736

Post#602 » by DanoMac » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 pm

ArodpwnsFavre wrote:
Aaron It Out wrote:Any Steam gamers on here? I know there are a few. Feel free to add me. My username is therealdick1. I just started playing tf2. I realize I'm way late but it seems like it's never to late to get started with that game. I have other multiplayers that I would be open to installing if there was a group of people on here who played.

I am on steam I'll add you. i play tf2 rarely. i am really into counter strike global offensive. I play it a ton. just downloaded Payday for free as it was on sale.

Been debating on getting into CS as I heard it's pretty similar to the old SOCOM games. THoughts?
Aaron It Out
General Manager
And1: 3,101

Post#603 » by Aaron It Out » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:56 pm

ArodpwnsFavre wrote:
Aaron It Out wrote:Any Steam gamers on here? I know there are a few. Feel free to add me. My username is therealdick1. I just started playing tf2. I realize I'm way late but it seems like it's never to late to get started with that game. I have other multiplayers that I would be open to installing if there was a group of people on here who played.

I am on steam I'll add you. i play tf2 rarely. i am really into counter strike global offensive. I play it a ton. just downloaded Payday for free as it was on sale.

I have both of those games. I'll install both and if I see you on I'll join up for sure. Just a warning if I play CS:GO I will be pretty bad. I haven't played CS since we set up LANs in high school. Maybe I'll play on the other team :lol:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:At some point this board is going to have to drop their stupid bullsht agendas and just enjoy the team for once.
Aaron It Out
General Manager
And1: 3,101

Post#604 » by Aaron It Out » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:36 am

DanoMac wrote:
ArodpwnsFavre wrote:

Been debating on getting into CS as I heard it's pretty similar to the old SOCOM games. THoughts?

CS:GO is $14.99 on Steam right now but the Halloween sale is starting any day and it will probably drop down to like $2.49 or maybe $5.
EastSideBucksFan wrote:At some point this board is going to have to drop their stupid bullsht agendas and just enjoy the team for once.
Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

Post#605 » by Sauce Boss » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:36 am

Newz wrote:My buddy and I that I play Diablo 3 with have grown a bit tired of Season 1 and are going to wait for Season 2 to open up... so we need a game to play in the meantime. Does anyone have any suggestions for good multi-player PC games right now?

It doesn't have to be current and we would prefer non-FPS games.

I know you said no FPS, but Payday 2 is still on sale on Steam for $7.49 and is supposedly a great co-op game. I was kind of on the line about it, but had some Steam cash so I decided to grab it tonight. Might be worth taking a look at since it is pretty cheap right now.
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,480

Post#606 » by neiLz » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Aaron It Out wrote:
DanoMac wrote:
ArodpwnsFavre wrote:I am on steam I'll add you. i play tf2 rarely. i am really into counter strike global offensive. I play it a ton. just downloaded Payday for free as it was on sale.

CS:GO is $14.99 on Steam right now but the Halloween sale is starting any day and it will probably drop down to like $2.49 or maybe $5.

CS is really tough. especially GO... i prefer 1.6 but i have been playing with some online buddies the past year that I played with back in college about 10 years ago. I mainly play on the weekends when I am drunk :-)
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,480

Post#607 » by neiLz » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:44 pm

DanoMac wrote:
ArodpwnsFavre wrote:

Its a little more fast paste than some socom games. but the public servers are fun 10 v 10 defuse missions last about 2 mins a round. Lots of trolls though that spam the mic, but if you play with friends on teh competivie 5 v 5 it can be really fun, however, there are some really good players out there and you will take your lumps.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,015

Post#608 » by humanrefutation » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:32 pm

FIFA players, a question. Is there any way to play online multiplayer in FIFA '15? I know you can play against a friend, but I'm wondering if there are online match lobbies like there is with Madden where I can play against a similarly ranked player.
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Post#609 » by averageposter » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:39 pm

If anyone is still playing Destiny on PS4. And needs some help with raids or wants to help with raids or dailies. I could use it. I have a level 28 Titan and 27 warlock, working on a Hunter up as well. discgolferfdl100 on PSN
Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

Post#610 » by Sauce Boss » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 am

You can try 2k15 on Steam for free this weekend.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/10/30/ ... s-weekend/
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 314

Post#611 » by CanadaBucks » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:59 am

humanrefutation wrote:FIFA players, a question. Is there any way to play online multiplayer in FIFA '15? I know you can play against a friend, but I'm wondering if there are online match lobbies like there is with Madden where I can play against a similarly ranked player.

Online tourneys.......on-line seasons.......if you need help let me know
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#612 » by WRau1 » Sat Nov 1, 2014 9:23 pm

Been playing the Evolve big alpha this weekend, I'm reallying liking it.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Willie Colon
Starter
And1: 1,151

Post#613 » by Willie Colon » Sat Nov 1, 2014 9:37 pm

Anyone use Steam? I need to add more friends.
We have Giannis Antetokounmpo and you don't. :naaa:
WRau1
RealGM

Post#614 » by WRau1 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 4:32 pm

I've got some extra codes to get into the alpha for Evolve on PS4 -

A9H4-JQND-GMCK
A9H5-EQNJ-JLEG
A9H6-9ANP-GQ9J
A9H7-8TN4-2FEC

Playstation Store -> Redeem Codes -> Enter Code -> Download

If you're on PC/XBOXONE, this should work. You'll get your code via email if you fill out this form at http://www.evolvegame.com/bigalpha

Registration Code: 05379-29749-32069
Referral Code: EvolveBigAlpha4v1
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
WRau1
RealGM

Post#615 » by WRau1 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 5:41 pm

Anyone play Guild Wars 2? It's half off right now and was thinking about picking it up.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,653

Post#616 » by TroyD92 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 5:53 pm

WRau1 wrote:Anyone play Guild Wars 2? It's half off right now and was thinking about picking it up.

I have it just not installed. If you pick it up let me know.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#617 » by BobbyLight » Mon Nov 3, 2014 5:57 pm

Finished off South Park: The Stick of Truth yesterday. Good, dumb fun. Not a deep RPG by any means, but it had a few laughs and was engaging enough to beat/platinum.

Started Wolfenstein: The New Order. 3 chapters in and the gameplay is fine, just generic. Supposedly the story is the star and I do like what I've seen of that, so far.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,015

Post#618 » by humanrefutation » Mon Nov 3, 2014 5:59 pm

CanadaBucks wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:FIFA players, a question. Is there any way to play online multiplayer in FIFA '15? I know you can play against a friend, but I'm wondering if there are online match lobbies like there is with Madden where I can play against a similarly ranked player.

Thanks. I thought I looked at those modes and they didn't offer one-on-one onetime matches against random players. Maybe I didn't look closely enough.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,291

Post#619 » by KidA24 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 6:07 pm

WRau1 wrote:Anyone play Guild Wars 2? It's half off right now and was thinking about picking it up.

Played it quite a bit when it first game out, it was good fun, but played mostly solo and so I missed out a lot on stuff in game (I'm sure)
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 314

Post#620 » by CanadaBucks » Mon Nov 3, 2014 6:20 pm

humanrefutation wrote:
CanadaBucks wrote:

Thanks. I thought I looked at those modes and they didn't offer one-on-one onetime matches against random players. Maybe I didn't look closely enough.

I've seen my son play against random people, I just play off-line as I don't have gold on 360

Return to Milwaukee Bucks