ImageImage

Milwaukee Bucks '15 a 2k simulation.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach
And1: 2,184

Milwaukee Bucks '15 a 2k simulation. 

Post#1 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Started a season with an updated version of the bucks. As of right now the starting line up is

Marshall
Knight
Giannis
Parker
Sanders

Game 1 vs the Knicks
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1oZFPbv7rY&list=UUFs8J33f39Hay3OciJBYSsQ[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoFvCrFbSOA&list=UUFs8J33f39Hay3OciJBYSsQ&index=4[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZi6NZqqvVc&index=2&list=UUFs8J33f39Hay3OciJBYSsQ[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qr_rYUFsAk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PYhA5adiI&index=2&list=UUFs8J33f39Hay3OciJBYSsQ[/youtube]

I'll post the rosters and rotations soon

Would you guys be interested? Just something to keep busy during the lull part of the off-season
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,457

Re: Milwaukee Bucks '15 a 2k simulation. 

Post#2 » by Matches Malone » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Are you playing on PC?
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach

Post#3 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:03 pm

no, just my 360. I wish i could get the ultimate base roster, but i'll try my best with what i can work with. I edited the bucks rosters' ratings/sig skills/tendecies/gear to get them to play the most like their live counter part. I also tried to fix all the other teams rosters and rotation to make it as realistic as i can.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynh6nEmwBgE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
GBBucks
Rookie
And1: 710

Post#4 » by GBBucks » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Not gonna lie, seeing that highlight, especially Jabari making moves got me excited haha.
bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#5 » by bigkurty » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Interesting, I would be interested in knowing the final record and player season stats when you get there.
Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach

Post#6 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

bigkurty wrote:Interesting, I would be interested in knowing the final record and player season stats when you get there.

I was planning on showing every game and taking suggestions for rotation, trade ideas or anything else i could do. Kind of like letting the board be the gm/coach. In other words... Kidd
Matches Malone
RealGM

Post#7 » by Matches Malone » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm

No Miroslav on the roster?
Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach

Post#8 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm

StikWitEM wrote:No Miroslav on the roster?

didn't even realize he was missing, he's probably in FA, do you really want him? We Could release Delfino, don't think it matters though
Matches Malone
RealGM

Post#9 » by Matches Malone » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Fresh_Prince12 wrote:
StikWitEM wrote:No Miroslav on the roster?

didn't even realize he was missing, he's probably in FA, do you really want him? We Could release Delfino, don't think it matters though

Nah, I don't care. Was just something I noticed is all. I usually manually update my rosters for 2k and get anal with little things like that. I even have every teams players numbers changed. Like for instance I noticed Dalembert had 45 in the game but he wears 11 now for the Knicks according to Wiki. I get bored a lot haha.
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 4,846

Post#10 » by Plossum » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:31 am

Lol at JR Smith's stat line--so accurate :lol:
#LockUpChuck
Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach

Post#11 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 am

I think I might just post the recaps. Everybody okay with the same starting lineup against the celtics?
-Kees-
Lead Assistant
And1: 52

Post#12 » by -Kees- » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 am

This is pretty sick. Would be fun to have the UBR from the PC, I have that on my 2k14 and that thing is freaking amazing, HAWK23 makes a great product. I don't have the time to do something like this but I'll be looking forward to seeing the results if you keep up with them!
The Wet Whistle
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,250

Post#13 » by The Wet Whistle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:48 am

This is a pretty cool idea. Now, if we're serious about making this franchise into a 50 win team here's what we need to do:

BUCKSFORLIFE wrote:
Step one:

We do three team trade with Detroit and Houston. We trade Larry Sanders, Jabari Parker, Oj Mayo,Nate Wolters to Detroit. Detroit sends Josh smith, Brandon Jennings, And OJ Mayo, and their mid level trade exemption to Houston, We get Andre Drummond, Trevor Ariza, and Jeff Adrien

Here is why this trade could work. Houston is looking for scoring and to upgrade their team aster missing out in Free Agency. This give them what they need. Mayo might play much better there as I think he was just not motivated about being in Milwaukee. We have seen this before with other Free Agent signings.

Detroit is not a serious contender as it stands now. This gives them a coveted rookie in Parker, Sanders who could turn out to be a steal (Would not hold my breath) and a decent backup point guard prospect. Augustine can be their starter and now they have cap room to resign Monroe and some cap room for future moves.

This works for the Bucks because we get 21 year old who is already the best rebounder in the league who is also a good defender and who will only improve. He is on his rookie contract which is only 2.6 for next season. Giannis and him would be quite the combo. Lob city type action I can envision. Getting Ariza to be our starting SG gives us a great defender, rebounder and good 3 point shooting to help stretch the defense. He also has some nice moves to the basket. Ariza is a great athlete and is only 29. Should easily get good years out of him as he on a 4 year deal. Getting back Adrien gives us a good option for minutes at both PF or Center when we need a warrior type down low. He showed some good skills last season with a knack for getting to the line.

Step Two. Trade next years #1 pick and John Henson to the Pelicans for Ryan Anderson (26 years old). since these moves will push us towards a 50 win season. Keeping this pick isn't going to get us much in return. Henson has not shown much improvement and his attitude not going to fit what I stressed at the beginning of this proposal. Getting Ryan Anderson and his amazing quick release and shooting ability really stretches the floor for Ginannis and company to drive the lane. Having a top stretch 4 really helps this team and should keep the ball moving like we see in San Antonio. The Pelicans are a couple years away from being serious contenders in the strong Western Conference. They want to keep Asik and this free's up cap space to do so as well as gives them another draft pick.

Step Three Sign Ramon Session. We need a starting caliber experienced PG who can penetrate and get to the line. Ramon does that well. Ramon has improved his outside shooting so teams cant play off him anymore. Ramon is 6-4 and in the right scheme can be a good defender. Ramon is willing to pass the ball more than he given credit for when they are players around him who can score. We can get Ramon in a deal for about 4mil for 3 season. Ramon is 28 and still in the prime of his career.

step3profit
Analyst
And1: 819

Post#14 » by step3profit » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 am

The Wet Whistle wrote:This is a pretty cool idea. Now, if we're serious about making this franchise into a 50 win team here's what we need to do:

BUCKSFORLIFE wrote:
Step one:

We do three team trade with Detroit and Houston. We trade Larry Sanders, Jabari Parker, Oj Mayo,Nate Wolters to Detroit. Detroit sends Josh smith, Brandon Jennings, And OJ Mayo, and their mid level trade exemption to Houston, We get Andre Drummond, Trevor Ariza, and Jeff Adrien

Here is why this trade could work. Houston is looking for scoring and to upgrade their team aster missing out in Free Agency. This give them what they need. Mayo might play much better there as I think he was just not motivated about being in Milwaukee. We have seen this before with other Free Agent signings.

Detroit is not a serious contender as it stands now. This gives them a coveted rookie in Parker, Sanders who could turn out to be a steal (Would not hold my breath) and a decent backup point guard prospect. Augustine can be their starter and now they have cap room to resign Monroe and some cap room for future moves.

This works for the Bucks because we get 21 year old who is already the best rebounder in the league who is also a good defender and who will only improve. He is on his rookie contract which is only 2.6 for next season. Giannis and him would be quite the combo. Lob city type action I can envision. Getting Ariza to be our starting SG gives us a great defender, rebounder and good 3 point shooting to help stretch the defense. He also has some nice moves to the basket. Ariza is a great athlete and is only 29. Should easily get good years out of him as he on a 4 year deal. Getting back Adrien gives us a good option for minutes at both PF or Center when we need a warrior type down low. He showed some good skills last season with a knack for getting to the line.

Step Two. Trade next years #1 pick and John Henson to the Pelicans for Ryan Anderson (26 years old). since these moves will push us towards a 50 win season. Keeping this pick isn't going to get us much in return. Henson has not shown much improvement and his attitude not going to fit what I stressed at the beginning of this proposal. Getting Ryan Anderson and his amazing quick release and shooting ability really stretches the floor for Ginannis and company to drive the lane. Having a top stretch 4 really helps this team and should keep the ball moving like we see in San Antonio. The Pelicans are a couple years away from being serious contenders in the strong Western Conference. They want to keep Asik and this free's up cap space to do so as well as gives them another draft pick.

Step Three Sign Ramon Session. We need a starting caliber experienced PG who can penetrate and get to the line. Ramon does that well. Ramon has improved his outside shooting so teams cant play off him anymore. Ramon is 6-4 and in the right scheme can be a good defender. Ramon is willing to pass the ball more than he given credit for when they are players around him who can score. We can get Ramon in a deal for about 4mil for 3 season. Ramon is 28 and still in the prime of his career.

fearthebucks2
Freshman
And1: 11

Post#15 » by fearthebucks2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 am

Fresh_Prince12 wrote:
bigkurty wrote:Interesting, I would be interested in knowing the final record and player season stats when you get there.

I was planning on showing every game and taking suggestions for rotation, trade ideas or anything else i could do. Kind of like letting the board be the gm/coach. In other words... Kidd

That sounds awesome, yeah keep the same line-up. Tank time, going for that top pick.
Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach

Post#16 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 am

Game Two: When it rains it pours

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClNxoIWkIqw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Knights shot selection is lols.
fearthebucks2
Freshman

Post#17 » by fearthebucks2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 pm

really like that, keepem coming
fearthebucks2
Freshman

Post#18 » by fearthebucks2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Fresh_Prince12 wrote:no, just my 360. I wish i could get the ultimate base roster, but i'll try my best with what i can work with. I edited the bucks rosters' ratings/sig skills/tendecies/gear to get them to play the most like their live counter part. I also tried to fix all the other teams rosters and rotation to make it as realistic as i can.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynh6nEmwBgE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I would feel good about cutting out Bayless all together, taking 2 minutes from Ersan putting him at 15 and take five minutes from Knight
Give the total 10 minutes to Middleton bringing him to 30 minutes total

What do you guys think?
James1980
Veteran
And1: 380

Post#19 » by James1980 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm playing a season as the Thunder and the Bucks offered me Giannis for Nick Collison, i had to laugh.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using RealGM Forums mobile app
NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote:I overlook foolishness.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,555

Post#20 » by Ron Swanson » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 pm

James1980 wrote:I'm playing a season as the Thunder and the Bucks offered me Giannis for Nick Collison, i had to laugh.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using RealGM Forums mobile app

2K is usually pretty good with roster updates, but for some reason they are just really bad with the Bucks.

Giannis is still a 60 overall in 2K14 even with updated rosters.....and OJ is still an 80 :lol:

Return to Milwaukee Bucks