ImageImage

OT: Bachelor Party

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

mlloyd10
General Manager
And1: 854

OT: Bachelor Party 

Post#1 » by mlloyd10 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 1:16 am

So im going to the dells for a bachelor party and seeing if anyone has any ideas besides golf and strip club(which we are doing already)
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,902

Re: OT: Bachelor Party 

Post#2 » by buckboy » Tue Sep 9, 2014 1:54 am

Mannies and peddies IMO.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
Ill-yasova
RealGM
And1: 2,552

Post#3 » by Ill-yasova » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:10 am

Surprisingly Sprecher's Restaurant has a pretty good Prime Rib dinner on Saturdays. Also, Fawn Creek Winery is a pretty cool stop but it's a little bit outside of the Dells. They let you try all of the wines they produce during a free tasting and they also have music and snacks out on there patio. It may not be a good choice if you have a bunch of "bros" though. Port Huron Brewing Company is also in the Dells. They have a decent line-up of really basic beers (porter, stout, blonde, hefe, amber) but their production is so far behind that on any given day they could be down to three beers on tap. The beers aren't bad, but I don't recommend stopping there unless you are willing to take a chance in the middle of the day.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#4 » by Chuck Diesel » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:52 am

Only if you're ready for the WILDEST night of your life.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv1TCuFxEk4#t=19[/youtube]
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#5 » by WEFFPIM » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:56 am

Go to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and just PIG OUT

Sent from your iPad. I'm inside your house
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#6 » by HurricaneKid » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:02 am

mlloyd10 wrote:So im going to the dells for a bachelor party and seeing if anyone has any ideas besides golf and strip club(which we are doing already)

Funny. Had mine up there a few weeks ago. Pretty sure we aren't welcome back anytime soon. Go Carts (A Dare), the Zombie experience thing, nightclub, with a bunch of time by the pool at Wilderness/Kalahari. Swim up bars, etc. awesome weekend. There is also Apocalypse paintball, etc.
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,026

Post#7 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:30 am

Probably not the greatest choice for most bachelor parties, but if your group is active, Devils Lake isn't too far away and adds some good outdoor activities (hiking, beach, and grills) before tearing your body apart that night on booze and women. Might be a good Friday/saturday morning activity on the way out there, golf in the afternoon, and slowly build up that buzz.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,997

Post#8 » by humanrefutation » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:47 am

Robot World is pretty cool.
MadBlueEdwards
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#9 » by MadBlueEdwards » Tue Sep 9, 2014 5:01 am

HurricaneKid wrote:Go Carts

Yes
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,723

Post#10 » by emunney » Tue Sep 9, 2014 5:13 am

Go to the bus station and take a bus to a major city.

I actually really enjoy Wisconsin Dells and have had a lot of childhood fun there, but by far my favorite thing about Wisconsin Dells was when Lake Delton drained out and the Tommy Bartlett's people were on CNN talking about how the show must go on, and the water show will never die, and wait til you see the jugglers we bring in here.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Miasma
Rookie
And1: 1,422

Post#11 » by Miasma » Tue Sep 9, 2014 1:49 pm

Ho Chunk is a 15 minute drive from "the strip".
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Post#12 » by averageposter » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:01 pm

If you are discgolfers there is a pretty good course at UW Baraboo. Its free, outdoor, and will kill a daytime hour or two.
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#13 » by crkone » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:13 pm

Dells is an interesting place for a bachelor party. It's like the one I declined to go to since it was being held at Great America with an awesome post rollercoaster celebration in Gurnee. I guess you could kill time by doing those scavenger hunts peoples like to do at bachelor parties. Any booze cruises?

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

Post#14 » by Sauce Boss » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:15 pm

Go to Showboat Saloon, find a bartender/bouncer named Buck, tell him Andrew sent you, have a good time. :lol:
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,124

Post#15 » by JimmyTheKid » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:21 pm

Went to a bachelor party a few months ago in the Dells. We rented a big cabin that slept 20 and stayed there for most of the day. Cooked out, played bags, washers, Cribbage, Spades, foosball. Hit Chubby's (wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be) and Marley's (as bad, or worse than I thought it would be, but funny/awesome bad, not terrible bad) both nights. Wisconsin Dells is a dump but it was really fun.

I'm going to another one in October and doing the exact same thing.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,377

Post#16 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:32 pm

The Dells is more fun in the off season (non summer). Fall is a great time to be there.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#17 » by HurricaneKid » Tue Sep 9, 2014 4:51 pm

http://www.dellszombieoutbreak.com/

It was relatively expensive, really quick, but WILDLY exhilarating and HIGHLY memorable. You get a heavy automatic weapon retrofitted to basically lazer tag and go through this really cool, REALLY well done zombie building shooting live zombies. In the head.
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
Kerb Hohl
RealGM
And1: 4,171
Location: Hmmmm...how many 1sts would Jason Richardson cost...?

Post#18 » by Kerb Hohl » Tue Sep 9, 2014 5:37 pm

I've done several bachelor parties there. Just rent a place on Lake Delton or rent a boat on Lake Delton and have an outdoor drinking/boating day if that's your thing.
keode
Freshman
And1: 26

Post#19 » by keode » Tue Sep 9, 2014 5:50 pm

For a meal, go to Cimarolis supper club. Great flat iron steaks and $3 mixed drinks/old fashioneds. You won't be sorry.
BuckHole
Veteran
And1: 1,004

Post#20 » by BuckHole » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:29 am

My favorite thing to do in the Dells for a Bachelor party is:
Spoiler:
forgo the classy gentlemen's club like Cruising' Chubbies, and check out the common man's Wisconsin Dolls. I like to go "commando" with a pair of lightweight wind pants (AKA running pants, if that's your thing) and purchase lap dances from the wonderful ladies and see how dirty I can get my trousers. You can make a contest out of it for kicks!
I admit to being a terrible judge of talent and having minimal knowledge of the game of basketball.
AKA Da Thread Killa

Return to Milwaukee Bucks