Looking for a share partner for bucks full season tickets

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

tbirdblue
Ballboy
And1: 8

Looking for a share partner for bucks full season tickets 

Post#1 » by tbirdblue » Mon Oct 6, 2014 9:45 pm

HI
We have been season ticket holders for the last 5 years....looking for a serious share partner to split the full season. We are interested in the red plan games and the other party would purchase the green. We have done this arrangement the last 5 years and has worked out great, unfortunately the other party has decided not to renew. You would work directly with the bucks rep. We will both then have full season benefits, including TICKET EXCHANGE, which is the most important to us as season seat holders. The seats we are interested in are the light green and aisle seats. As of Friday we had seats on hold in sec 211 within the first 10 rows.

Since the bucks have eliminated the ticket exchange for half season ticket holders, purchasing a half season isnt an option for us and its too expensive for us to purchase full season by ourselves.

If interested, pm me I can give you the bucks reps name and number I have been working with.

Thank you
JHSFIVE
Starter
And1: 214

Re: Looking for a share partner for bucks full season ticket 

Post#2 » by JHSFIVE » Mon Oct 6, 2014 9:54 pm

What's the cost?
OVERREACT
tbirdblue
Ballboy

Post#3 » by tbirdblue » Mon Oct 6, 2014 10:00 pm

Off the top of my head I believe it is $2007.00 for 2 tickets for half of the full season. Give or take a few dollars
tbirdblue
Ballboy

Post#4 » by tbirdblue » Mon Oct 6, 2014 10:27 pm

the bucks are still offering an intial 25% down payment, with the reminder of the balance divided by 3 payments due on Oct 15, Nov 15 and Dec 15
utah_getmetwo
Sophomore
And1: 47

Post#5 » by utah_getmetwo » Tue Oct 7, 2014 3:10 am

I guess my advice to you is to hold steady, and maybe even mention that the ticket exchange could be a deal breaker for you. I have a green half season and my rep was kind enough to be amenable to exchange if we needed them last year (although this could have been because nobody was showing up to the games). If you end up with the red half season and are in a bind, I would be open to exchanging a few games with you if it works in my schedule (I work mostly nights). You can pm me your email address. I am in section 227 row D so you would have to just pay me the difference and I would throw in my parking pass for you as well.
Good luck to you. I think it's crap that benefits were taken away from half season ticket holders. We don't even get merch discounts anymore
tbirdblue
Ballboy

Post#6 » by tbirdblue » Tue Oct 7, 2014 2:59 pm

Thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind when we figure out what we will be doing,

Believe me, we have told them the ticket exchange was the deal breaker......they dont care!!! In fact mentioned they needed to look at how Brewers handle their seasaon tickets and ticket exchanges.

Really just want the ticket exchange in case of sudden illness, out of town for work, etc. Dont really know that 6 months out. Last few years exchanged maybe 2-3 games.
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Post#7 » by averageposter » Tue Oct 7, 2014 3:38 pm

Here's what I don't get about that benefit. The only folks who really need it are the half season guys anyway. You could exchange to a game you don't have in your plan. As a full season guy I have the Benefit yet what would I really get in an exchange, extra tickets to Games I already have. Its backwards imo.
tbirdblue
Ballboy

Post#8 » by tbirdblue » Tue Oct 7, 2014 7:46 pm

Oh how true it is. Maybe the bucks figure full season would take a few of their games and exchange them for 1 game and bring a small group.

Who knows really what they are thinking. Have been told they want to make FULL season their number 1 priority, main focus.
PANDEMONEUM
Analyst
And1: 403

Post#9 » by PANDEMONEUM » Tue Oct 7, 2014 8:06 pm

if u cant find someone to split
you could sell your tickets to the
Bulls, Cavs and another team that will get you a good return lak, okc, sa, lac
that should get half of your $ back

Return to Milwaukee Bucks