Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Re: Postgame: Spurs at Bucks 

Post#81 » by SkilesTheLimit » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:40 am

theFireBlanket wrote:
SkilesTheLimit wrote:
jakecronus8 wrote:Tank is on fellas. Kidd's in. Playing JOB any minutes in a game where you remotely have a chance is a full on tank move.

While I wouldn't mind if what you said was true, I don't see it. I can't believe that they'd get this far into the season obviously playing for W's and all of a sudden Kidd is trying to tank?

This year would've gone a lot different if Kidd was a Tank Commander from the start.

Stealth tank? Kidd pretended that he was behind Knight as the PG moving forward.

Are Dudley and Mayo really injured or just taking one for the team?

Bravo to Dudley's acting skills if he was purposely bricking all those shots in the last few weeks. Get that man an Oscar.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,924

Post#82 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:41 am

Chuck Diesel wrote:"Jerryd Bayless has the right kind of edge"- Jim Paschke after the flagrant foul.

Jim is such an awkward homer. Most awkward all-around announcer still goes to Moncrief. :lol:
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
theFireBlanket
RealGM

Post#83 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 am

Chuck Diesel wrote:"Jerryd Bayless has the right kind of edge"- Jim Paschke after the flagrant foul.

Jim is such an awkward homer. Most all-around awkward announcer still goes to Moncrief. :lol:

Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,746

Post#84 » by Treebeard » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:43 am

Did Bayless play after his flagrant?
theFireBlanket
RealGM

Post#85 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 am

SkilesTheLimit wrote:Bravo to Dudley's acting skills if he was purposely bricking all those shots in the last few weeks. Get that man an Oscar.
That shouldn't be any problem. Lasry can just collect one of these from somewhere in the organization.

nick27npb
Sophomore
And1: 76

Post#86 » by nick27npb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 am

Your all a bunch of losers. Wishing for loses to have about a 3% chance of a top 3 pick. All I can say is WOW. I'll taking winning and making the playoffs as a 6-7-8 seed any day over having a 97% chance of picking 14th. No clue................. :crazy:
Brandon Knight 5 yrs 60 million, get it done!!!!
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,394

Postgame: Spurs at Bucks 

Post#87 » by GoldenAntlers » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:59 am

Milbuck wrote:**** this game, but is it just me or has Giannis looked noticeably quicker the past few games? He's been playing a lot quicker, smoother, more fluid. Looks like that lingering leg soreness thing went away.

I think he's quicker because he is slowing down.
Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,746

Post#88 » by Treebeard » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:01 am

There's no intentional tank.

Early injuries to Parker, Marshall, and Inglis; plus Larry going MIA, lead to far more minutes for guys like Zaza, Ersan, & Dudley with previous wear & tear injury histories. Why are we surprised they are breaking down and the bench is not carrying the team anymore?
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#89 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:03 am

nick27npb wrote:Your all a bunch of losers. Wishing for loses to have about a 3% chance of a top 3 pick. All I can say is WOW. I'll taking winning and making the playoffs as a 6-7-8 seed any day over having a 97% chance of picking 14th. No clue................. :crazy:

It's Nick Monroe you guys.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#90 » by Max Green » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:05 am

We're not tanking, We've just conceded the season. :D
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,035

Post#91 » by paulpressey25 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:06 am

trwi7 wrote:
nick27npb wrote:Your all a bunch of losers. Wishing for loses to have about a 3% chance of a top 3 pick. All I can say is WOW. I'll taking winning and making the playoffs as a 6-7-8 seed any day over having a 97% chance of picking 14th. No clue................. :crazy:

Actually think this is a different Nick from Fox Valley but he can clarify if he chooses.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
trwi7
RealGM

Post#92 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 am

We're not tanking. We're gracefully regressing.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

theFireBlanket
RealGM

Post#93 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 am

You're bad at reading green and great at generalising [lumping everyone here into one group rooting for losses]. Considering the circumstances of the season, it's hardly a loser notion to accept the hand dealt by fate if the team continues to lose. It's not like they're getting blown out. These games have been competitive and people are still tuning in.

nick27npb
Sophomore

Post#94 » by nick27npb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 am

trwi7 wrote:

I don't know who that is, but he must have been a rational fan. Hey everyone, lets hope for loses and hope we get lucky, WOW!!!!
trwi7
RealGM

Post#95 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 am

nick27npb wrote:
trwi7 wrote:

I don't know who that is, but he must have been a rational fan. Hey everyone, lets hope for loses and hope we get lucky, WOW!!!!

It's losses.

worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,824

Post#96 » by worthlessBucks » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:10 am

It was a fun run before it went to hell for the various reasons. Oh what could have been.
Go Bucks!
Serge28
RealGM
And1: 1,733

Post#97 » by Serge28 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:11 am

I don't understand why everyone is so upset compared to before the game. This was expected. Spurs have been playing amazingly well and are in middle of gearing up for probably their last ever playoff run together. All of a sudden a historically bad loss to the Knicks and Pops sure as hell isn't the one to hold back harsh criticism. What did you think was going to happen to this depleted Bucks team tonight? I was amazed they won the first quarter.
nick27npb
Sophomore

Post#98 » by nick27npb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:13 am

theFireBlanket wrote:

You're bad at reading green and great at generalising [lumping everyone here into one group rooting for losses]. Considering the circumstances of the season, it's hardly a loser notion to accept the hand dealt by fate if the team continues to lose. It's not like they're getting blown out. These games have been competitive and people are still tuning in.

We weren't within 8 points in the second half tonight, thats a blow out. Memphis blew us out. We lost to the Lakers, Jazz, and Nuggets. We are now as bad as we were last year. Losers make excuses.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,275

Post#99 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:14 am

xTitan wrote:Things are really looking up as far as I am concerned, knight is gone, Giannis is really starting to be more assertive and coming in to his own. It is beginning to appear MCWis a very low basketball IQ guy, to continue to make such stupid mistakes with the ball is unacceptable, I am shocked this isn't driving Kidd insane.

Love the direction, now tank to get Frank!

:rock: :rock: :rock:
Do it for Chuck
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#100 » by Prince12 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 am

Serge28 wrote:I don't understand why everyone is so upset compared to before the game. This was expected. Spurs have been playing amazingly well and are in middle of gearing up for probably their last ever playoff run together. All of a sudden a historically bad loss to the Knicks and Pops sure as hell isn't the one to hold back harsh criticism. What did you think was going to happen to this depleted Bucks team tonight? I was amazed they won the first quarter.

This. Having said that if we lost to Brooklyn Friday...
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus

Return to Milwaukee Bucks