ImageImage

Player of the Game - Bucks at Knicks (04/10/15)

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Player of the Game - Bucks at Knicks (04/10/15)

Poll ended at Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:16 am

Michael Carter-Williams
18%
Giannis Antetokounmpo
65%
Khris Middleton
15%
Zaza Pachulia
3%

Total votes: 40

Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks at Knicks (04/10/15) 

Post#21 » by Badgerlander » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:46 pm

MadBlueEdwards wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:
LedZepp007 wrote:
Seriously? Definitely Giannis

Yeah, even tho mids got in some shots Giannis did play less and was much better overall,with less mistakes and some insane plays.

I love Giannis and he had a great game, but Middleton did much more than just "got in some shots". I totally understand voting for Giannis or MCW over Middleton, but to act like there's no way Middleton should even be in the conversation is silly.

can't wait until we are adding Jabari to the argument, and hopefully draft pick + FA Center + Inglis in some way as well
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#22 » by Prince12 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:43 am

I'm just happy MCW is becoming a legitimate option in these polls lately.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,020

Post#23 » by Magic Giannison » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:34 am

Badgerlander wrote:
MadBlueEdwards wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:Yeah, even tho mids got in some shots Giannis did play less and was much better overall,with less mistakes and some insane plays.

I love Giannis and he had a great game, but Middleton did much more than just "got in some shots". I totally understand voting for Giannis or MCW over Middleton, but to act like there's no way Middleton should even be in the conversation is silly.

can't wait until we are adding Jabari to the argument, and hopefully draft pick + FA Center + Inglis in some way as well

Khris until 3rd quarter was terrible,missing shots, t/o but stepped up in the second half and it some shots.
Giannis while playing less was much more consistent on both offensive and defensive end.

As for jabari, yeah i believe that he will need some time to readjust to his old self but he will be back on track.
MadBlueEdwards
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#24 » by MadBlueEdwards » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:03 am

Magic Giannison wrote:Khris until 3rd quarter was terrible,missing shots, t/o but stepped up in the second half and it some shots.
Giannis while playing less was much more consistent on both offensive and defensive end.

As for jabari, yeah i believe that he will need some time to readjust to his old self but he will be back on track.

Greek bias
Magic Giannison
RealGM

Post#25 » by Magic Giannison » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:51 am

MadBlueEdwards wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:Khris until 3rd quarter was terrible,missing shots, t/o but stepped up in the second half and it some shots.

Greek bias

Go back and watch the game then.
You can also read the Game Thread and see how many were calling out of Midds playing bad.
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,300

Post#26 » by 3Diamantidis » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:03 am

Magic Giannison wrote:
MadBlueEdwards wrote:

Greek bias

You can also read the Game Thread and see how many were calling out of Midds playing bad.

I was reading the thread of Knicks' fans for that game and they were talking about how they will sign middleton in the offseason.
I didn't see any of them saying that he was terrible or something. On the contrary.
You can't say that someone is terrible when he is rebounding, stealing, passing like he was doing even if he was missing shots.
Middleton is the mvp of the bucks this season.
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,300

Post#27 » by 3Diamantidis » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:04 am

Prince12 wrote:I'm just happy MCW is becoming a legitimate option in these polls lately.

Yep :)
Magic Giannison
RealGM

Post#28 » by Magic Giannison » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:20 pm

tigerclan wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:
MadBlueEdwards wrote:
Greek bias

I was reading the thread of Knicks' fans for that game and they were talking about how they will sign middleton in the offseason.
I didn't see any of them saying that he was terrible or something. On the contrary.
You can't say that someone is terrible when he is rebounding, stealing, passing like he was doing even if he was missing shots.
Middleton is the mvp of the bucks this season.

No, just no.
We cannot ignore the fact that he played bad the first half just because the Knicks want him.
As for the MVP i disagree as well,Khris while good wasn't as consistent throughout the season to deserve the MVP.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks