ImageImage

Bucks Logo/Uniform Discussion - Harley Jersey patch - pg. 77

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Which new logo is your favorite?

Primary (forward facing Buck)
47%
Secondary (Basketball circle-looking logo)
20%
Tertiary (State of WI logo)
30%
I don't like any of them.
3%

Total votes: 269

Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Re: Which new Bucks logo is your favorite? 

Post#221 » by Badgerlander » Thu May 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#222 » by BobbyLight » Thu May 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Feel like the Buck head on its own would be a better look at center court, but the full logo looks pretty nice as well.

I love the font, not sure if I am crazy about FEAR THE DEER on the baseline, but I'll wait to see if this practice floor mimics the real court.
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Post#223 » by Badgerlander » Thu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/2q8r_xlqC_/[/instagram]
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Miasma
Rookie
And1: 1,422

Post#224 » by Miasma » Thu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Je K wrote:The Bucks have Christmas uniforms but Paul Lukas didn't want to reveal them because they would give away parts of the new uniforms.

I gathered that was the case, but why would they show the Hawks then? They're getting new uni's next year featuring the black and volt (and possibly whatever that triangle design is as well). We obviously know the typeface and colors of the new jerseys, but all the Xmas jerseys have the same cursive font, anyway. Guess I don't see what else we would be privy to, unless there are huge surprises.
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#225 » by BobbyLight » Thu May 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Miasma wrote:
Je K wrote:The Bucks have Christmas uniforms but Paul Lukas didn't want to reveal them because they would give away parts of the new uniforms.

I gathered that was the case, but why would they show the Hawks then? They're getting new uni's next year featuring the black and volt (and possibly whatever that triangle design is as well). We obviously know the typeface and colors of the new jerseys, but all the Xmas jerseys have the same cursive font, anyway. Guess I don't see what else we would be privy to, unless there are huge surprises.

Lukas also said he had the Raptors' Christmas jersey but didn't show it simply to keep some mystery. The Sixers and Bucks he specially promised to not show any new uniform design for the opportunity to see them before the public.

Style guides appear to have come out the last day or so, I guarantee the Bucks jersey is going to leak on way or another before that June 6th date.

EDIT: So what I am guessing is the Hawks didn't care to show him the real thing before the public, therefore he felt no need to keep their design secret.
Buck Dweller
Starter
And1: 988

Post#226 » by Buck Dweller » Thu May 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Badgerlander wrote:[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/2q8r_xlqC_/[/instagram]

I hope they keep the current design at the BC, hope they don't add this to the BC, too plain
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,244

Post#227 » by jakecronus8 » Thu May 14, 2015 9:19 pm

I like the way the colors look on that floor, and I dig the secondary logos on each side, but I really wish they'd drop the whole Fear the Deer thing.

That was a one time shot that was cool for about 2 weeks until the team actually got ahold of it and is a reminder of the horrendous previous regime. Establish a new identity, catchphrase and all.
Do it for Chuck
MadBlueEdwards
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#228 » by MadBlueEdwards » Thu May 14, 2015 9:54 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:I like the way the colors look on that floor, and I dig the secondary logos on each side, but I really wish they'd drop the whole Fear the Deer thing.

That was a one time shot that was cool for about 2 weeks until the team actually got ahold of it and is a reminder of the horrendous previous regime. Establish a new identity, catchphrase and all.

Agreed. I don't have a huge problem with it, but it's definitely overused now.
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#229 » by SkilesTheLimit » Thu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

I think the new colors and logos on the practice court look sick. I would've liked to see a mock up of just the buck logo without the circle at mid-court. It's cool to see them incorporate the secondary logos as well.

I personally hope they do away with the Mecca double M's on the home floor but believe based on those designs leaked from the NY designers, it seems like they're keeping them. I prefer a clean look.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
Cold Crush 24
Sixth Man
And1: 151

Post#230 » by Cold Crush 24 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:16 pm

I like the double M. I think its unique and cool. I hope they do exactly what they did with the current court. Big buck in the middle. Milwaukee Bucks down the sides. M's. Etc...

I am not a fan of the circle around the primary logo so I hope they leave that out on the real court.
Finals in 2017
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,792

Post#231 » by VooDoo7 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:00 am

BobbyLight wrote:Feel like the Buck head on its own would be a better look at center court, but the full logo looks pretty nice as well.

I love the font, not sure if I am crazy about FEAR THE DEER on the baseline, but I'll wait to see if this practice floor mimics the real court.

Agree on all accounts.

If you just use the deer head, you can have it bigger midcourt. Also, I'm just not a huge fan of all the wasted/open space in the main logo. They should've made the head bigger or something. The secondary logo is just way too busy. Get rid of that hideous M inside the basketball, and it'd look better. To me, this logo looks like it should be a third logo.

And the 'fear the deer' slogan is one thing. But to have it on a court? I guess it's just the practice floor, but still. Kind of tacky.

Colors look great tho. Can we just assume that the only blue in our colors is gonna be on the state logo?
Mr Anonymous
Junior
And1: 431

Post#232 » by Mr Anonymous » Fri May 15, 2015 2:16 am

DavidDunn21 wrote:If we get some of that delightful cursive, there's 100% chance it'll be better than whatever we get in June.
Also, the irony of our Christmas unis possibly NOT being red and green. But hey, Mallory, right?

drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,969

Post#233 » by drew881 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:22 am

Might as well put something motivational on the practice court. I doubt it will be on the arena court. Still want to see the secondary logo at center court. If any of you want to see the jersey leaked, look at "fake" jersey sites that sell smuggled Chinese factory items. I don't really know of any of these sites at the moment, nor would I post them here, but they often have access to designs that have yet to come out, and several jersey designs have been leaked that way.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,130

Post#234 » by HKPackFan » Fri May 15, 2015 7:47 am

VooDoo7 wrote:I'm just hoping they show the actually unis, and don't have artists there painting them on a nude Jabari and Giannis. All while some lame band performs "I'm Too Sexy".

Can't wait.

You jest, but why do I feel someone from FO browsing this thread just jotted that down...
#FreeChuckDiesel
GreatDane
Banned User
And1: 571

Post#235 » by GreatDane » Fri May 15, 2015 3:58 pm

I prefer the Buck head on it's own too, but the full primary is still fine. I can't believe people actually want the boring secondary "ball" logo in mid court.
Miasma
Rookie

Post#236 » by Miasma » Fri Jul 3, 2015 7:12 pm

Guess there are some replicas for sale that don't look like absolute crap.

BMatt07
Starter
And1: 2,138

Post#237 » by BMatt07 » Fri Jul 3, 2015 7:17 pm

I saw someone yesterday at Target that was wearing a blue Bucks fitted hat with the tertiary logo. It looked pretty damn sweet.
breakchains
General Manager
And1: 2,708

Post#238 » by breakchains » Fri Jul 3, 2015 7:25 pm

Miasma wrote:Guess there are some replicas for sale that don't look like absolute crap.

Where'd you see these?
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#239 » by Max Green » Fri Jul 3, 2015 7:25 pm

Those actually don't look bad at all.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
Miasma
Rookie

Post#240 » by Miasma » Fri Jul 3, 2015 7:38 pm

Return to Milwaukee Bucks