ImageImage

Home Court Advantage/Ticket Sales

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

reppin_the_847
Junior
And1: 41

Re: Home Court Advantage/Ticket Sales 

Post#21 » by reppin_the_847 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Folks, I'll confess I'm a FIB & Bulls fan (I come in peace though). I am going to be at the game tonight but in the 400 level. I think most of the Bulls fans will be in the 400 level. You guys will have a greater percentage of the 200 level perhaps.

Honestly, the matchup would've been a lot better if the Bucks didn't trade Brandon Knight, Larry Sanders stayed sane and remained on the team & Jabari Parker didn't get injured (I was already a Jabari fan). Bucks could've possibly had a chance at pulling an upset. If the Bucks went into this season with their current squad, I don't think they'd even make the playoffs.

For some of us IL folks (including Bulls announcers), the mandatory stop on the way back south to IL is the Brat Stop in Kenosha, WI. Always hoppin' in there on the way back.
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,653

Post#22 » by TroyD92 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:07 pm

reppin_the_847 wrote:Folks, I'll confess I'm a FIB & Bulls fan (I come in peace though). I am going to be at the game tonight but in the 400 level. I think most of the Bulls fans will be in the 300 level. You guys will have a greater percentage of the 200 level perhaps.

Honestly, the matchup would've been a lot better if the Bucks didn't trade Brandon Knight, Larry Sanders stayed sane and remained on the team & Jabari Parker didn't get injured (I was already a Jabari fan). Bucks could've possibly had a chance at pulling an upset. If the Bucks went into this season with their current squad, I don't think they'd even make the playoffs.

The only thing Brandon Knight would provide for this team is shooting. He'd kill us in every other aspect of the game.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
sidney moncrief
Junior
And1: 186

Post#23 » by sidney moncrief » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:15 pm

reppin_the_847 wrote:the matchup would've been a lot better if the Bucks didn't trade Brandon Knight

Oh no, don't start that debate again. You don't understand the monster you have just awoken.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,398

Post#24 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Keep the Knight talk to the other existing threads on him
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
reppin_the_847
Junior
And1: 41

Post#25 » by reppin_the_847 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:Keep the Knight talk to the other existing threads on him

Apologies. That was totally unintentional on my part.
0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,018

Post#26 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 pm

is it sold out?
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#27 » by Prince12 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 pm

TroyD92 wrote:
reppin_the_847 wrote:Folks, I'll confess I'm a FIB & Bulls fan (I come in peace though). I am going to be at the game tonight but in the 400 level. I think most of the Bulls fans will be in the 300 level. You guys will have a greater percentage of the 200 level perhaps.

The only thing Brandon Knight would provide for this team is shooting. He'd kill us in every other aspect of the game.

I don't think the matchup is that bad now. Sure I expect to lose but it could easily be 1-1. I'd almost pushed Knight from my mind.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#28 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:21 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Karsenmitsche wrote:The Bucks did an amazing job of keeping tickets out of Bulls fans hands. I fully believe it will be a 75-25 split of Bucks and Bulls fans.

I'd be shocked if that were the ratio.

Numerous things have been going on to help this.

I'm optimistic and hope this is accurate.

The feeling I'm getting is most bulls fans will be upstairs while bucks fans should dominate the lower level.
Prince12
RealGM

Post#29 » by Prince12 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:12 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:
Karsenmitsche wrote:The Bucks did an amazing job of keeping tickets out of Bulls fans hands. I fully believe it will be a 75-25 split of Bucks and Bulls fans.

The feeling I'm getting is most bulls fans will be upstairs while bucks fans should dominate the lower level.

They done the best they could but I really was surrounded by Bulls fans on the lower level.

JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,136

Post#30 » by JimmyTheKid » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Prince12 wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:

They done the best they could but I really was surrounded by Bulls fans on the lower level.

Yup. My section was about 50/50. And there were huge blocks of seats in the lower level with only Bulls fans.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#31 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:22 pm

The sections near the Bulls bench appeared to be 75% red. The rest of the lower bowl was maybe 50/50. I was surprised how many of them got in the lower bowl. The upper bowl from what I could see had a ton of red as well. I think Bucks fans will be dumping Saturday tix so there will be a lot more red.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,136

Post#32 » by JimmyTheKid » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 pm

If theres a different promo code I should know about someone please PM me. Didn't know how many tix I was going to need for Saturday's game so I waited. Mistake. Just looked at Stubhub. Gross. Buying from a scalper outside the BC might be my best bet.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#33 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Be wary of BC scalpers. It's just way too easy to make multiple copies of tickets, make some quick sales and disappear. My advice if buying from a scalper is to have them walk in with you and get the ticket scanned to make sure it's good before you give them the cash. If they refuse you know it's bogus.
Prince12
RealGM

Post#34 » by Prince12 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:53 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:Be wary of BC scalpers. It's just way too easy to make multiple copies of tickets, make some quick sales and disappear. My advice if buying from a scalper is to have them walk in with you and get the ticket scanned to make sure it's good before you give them the cash. If they refuse you know it's bogus.

When I picked up my tickets from the ticket office there was a whole heap of people probably 15-20 that had all been stung with fake tickets.

GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,006

Post#35 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:56 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:The sections near the Bulls bench appeared to be 75% red. The rest of the lower bowl was maybe 50/50. I was surprised how many of them got in the lower bowl. The upper bowl from what I could see had a ton of red as well. I think Bucks fans will be dumping Saturday tix so there will be a lot more red.

on tv listening and watching it appeared heavily in bucks fans favor. there was always a cheer when the bulls did something good but anytime the bucks fans wanted to be heard they totally overshadowed any bulls stuff dynamically. youd hear loud cheers for the bulls but the bucks fans made a roar.

odd it appeared it was 50/50 if you were there. that's disappointing if its true
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#36 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Bucks fans were very very loud, I think we all knew it was our last stand and we were ticked off about the amount of Bulls fans. Squad 6 was crazy as always. There wasn't the sense of urgency I don't think with Bulls fans, they expected to win.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#37 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:15 pm

I don't see any tix available with the code I had.

Outside Goolby's there were scalpers with hard copy tix available at tip.
Karsenmitsche
Junior
And1: 250

Post#38 » by Karsenmitsche » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:52 pm

I felt like it was probably 60% bucks fans. In terms of how loud the fans were 75-25 Bucks fans.

Saturdays game will be a different story unfortunately. The weekend allows more Bulls fans to come down, and the potential for a sweep.

The good news is tickets will be hard to find. All sold out online and only 280 left on stubhub with the cheapest pair at $145 each. Crazy.
"Ill never leave the city of Milwaukee till we build the team to a championship level"-Giannis
PANDEMONEUM
Analyst
And1: 403

Post#39 » by PANDEMONEUM » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:12 pm

im in the Squad
was at the game
overall id say it was 60/40 pro bucks
maybe 55/45
for saturdays game, if its 50/50 or better for the bucks, im happy

most bulls fans in the lower bowl, seemed to be behind the Bulls bench
the fan squad is behind the hoop on the opponents bench
so every time the bulls fans tried to start a chant, we got the group to match it
and the other bucks fans did great in joining in to drown out the bulls fans chants

i think the Bucks should do everything they can to deny the bulls fans from getting tickets
i dont care if they go and buy all the tickets on the secondary market
and give them away to bucks fans
PANDEMONEUM
Analyst
And1: 403

Post#40 » by PANDEMONEUM » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:26 pm

just looked at stubhub

Upper Level Baseline
Row U I Qty1
$99.00

thats the cheapest