ImageImage

Bucks To Hold Part of Training Camp in Madison (and 1 preseason game)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,018

Re: Bucks To Hold Part of Training Camp in Madison (and 1 preseason game) 

Post#41 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Aug 3, 2015 6:50 pm

Badgerlander wrote:Image

basketball just isnt a big deal in Wisconsin

Marquette was 22 and would've been at least 6 spots higher if not for the game at the al
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,938

Post#42 » by BUCKnation » Mon Aug 3, 2015 7:41 pm

Yeah, I'll be going to this. Gotta couple of friends from Minnesota so it should be fun.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,898

Post#43 » by buckboy » Mon Aug 3, 2015 9:17 pm

PkrsBcksGphsMqt wrote:So is there an open practice? Earlier in this thread it looked like there was, but that most recent quote said none of the practices will be open... "The team will be in Madison from Monday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Oct. 2. While all Bucks training camp practices are closed, the team will have a visible presence in Madison throughout the week."

My gf's grandpa knows Steinmiller so we're getting hooked up with some tickets for the preseason game. Can't wait.

Maybe you can see a team you're rooting for win a game at the Kohl Center for once. :D

Sorry, had to.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
DickCunningham
Rookie
And1: 238

Post#44 » by DickCunningham » Mon Aug 3, 2015 9:34 pm

Was planning on going but the disability ADA seating is very limited as far what's left. Last row of the second level in the corners. Going to pass. Still lots of good seats left for non-disabled folks.
"Our goal is to become a championship team," Kidd said.
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#45 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Mon Aug 3, 2015 9:37 pm

buckboy wrote:
PkrsBcksGphsMqt wrote:So is there an open practice? Earlier in this thread it looked like there was, but that most recent quote said none of the practices will be open... "The team will be in Madison from Monday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Oct. 2. While all Bucks training camp practices are closed, the team will have a visible presence in Madison throughout the week."

My gf's grandpa knows Steinmiller so we're getting hooked up with some tickets for the preseason game. Can't wait.

Maybe you can see a team you're rooting for win a game at the Kohl Center for once. :D

Sorry, had to.

:lol:

I was actually in a suite at the Kohl Center for this one. Was a ton of fun because an old Badger alum was being a total dick to me the entire game. I never said a word to him the entire night, but he kept talking over my shoulder and clapping in my face etc. As the game came down to the end of regulation he went silent as hell. Kind of a karma situation.
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,898

Post#46 » by buckboy » Mon Aug 3, 2015 9:42 pm

PkrsBcksGphsMqt wrote:
buckboy wrote:

Sorry, had to.

:lol:

I was actually in a suite at the Kohl Center for this one. Was a ton of fun because an old Badger alum was being a total dick to me the entire game. I never said a word to him the entire night, but he kept talking over my shoulder and clapping in my face etc. As the game came down to the end of regulation he went silent as hell. Kind of a karma situation.

That was the one I was thinking of as I was typing. I really really disliked Lawrence Westbrook so that game was particularly painful. One of Bo's worst teams, so that took some of the sting off.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#47 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Aug 6, 2015 1:56 pm

How many people would get in on a bus to Madison from Milwaukee if I helped set something up from downtown Milwaukee to the preseason game in Madison?

Price would be $32 or $18 round trip depending on how many commit.

http://rallybus.net/Save-Our-Bucks-Madison-Trip

Return to Milwaukee Bucks