ImageImage

PP and MD appreciation thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,735

PP and MD appreciation thread 

Post#1 » by DanoMac » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:30 pm

PP and MD have to deal with crap, trolls, and everyone else day by day.

They make the tough decisions, such as banning users who deserve it, and obviously can't release details of what happened to ensure privacy behind the scenes, causing other members to lose their mind and assume the worst. Comparing a (probable) rightful ban of a user who was doing **** behind the scenes that NO ONE knows about, to the Reddit situation, is **** laughable. A guy was out of line, he was previously suspended twice, and STILL went over and above to ensure his ban.

These guys stick their necks out for us, and deserve all the appreciation they can get.

Here's to you MD and PP! :bowdown: :beer:
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,239

Re: PP and MD appreciation thread 

Post#2 » by LUKE23 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 pm

I think they do a great job overall. Don't think Newz deserved to be banned though. I think stuff said behind the scenes shouldn't count against him, and while he was against the stadium public financing pretty clearly, don't remember him really attacking people personally, could be wrong. I think PM stuff should not count against people, it's private. Either way, this thread is getting locked up.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,237

Re: PP and MD appreciation thread 

Post#3 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Anything board related should be handled via pm. I will say if anyone thinks someone gets suspended or banned for having an opposing viewpoint they're crazy. A lot goes on here behind the scenes. And of course it matters. Personal attacks, obscenities and all the things that are against board rules have the same consequences if done via pm. No one gets banned for a single incident. There are warnings, short term suspensions, more warnings and if the incidents still keep happening there will be a ban. Neither PP nor myself have the final say. I'd be happy to discuss anything board related via pm at any time. Let's get back to discussing the Bucks on our board.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks