Arena Construction - Make pitch for ASG in 22/23. pg 95

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Re: New Arena Design and Construction -NEW SCOREBOARD UNVEILED PAGE 54 

Post#1221 » by trwi7 » Tue Apr 4, 2017 4:27 am

From 4th and McKinley. Taken on 4/2.

stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,373

Post#1222 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Apr 4, 2017 12:33 pm

I took some on Sunday as well 6th and McKinley

I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#1223 » by trwi7 » Tue Apr 4, 2017 1:41 pm

What time did you take your pictures? If it was around 5:45 our penises were so close to touching.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1224 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Apr 4, 2017 1:41 pm

As much as I'm sure that thought gets you going, it was around 1:30.
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#1225 » by chuckleslove » Tue Apr 4, 2017 1:45 pm

I was gone all winter in Florida, just got back on Friday and went to the game on Sunday. Crazy how far it has come. I also stopped by in February when we came up to visit some family. So the times I saw the arena grounds were at the groundbreaking ceremony, then early February and then Sunday. I'm impressed at the progress. Sad that we have to suffer through another season in the BC but already excited for the opener in the new arena.
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
jtf150
Bench Warmer
And1: 155

Post#1226 » by jtf150 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:15 pm

Diggr14 wrote:
jtf150 wrote:
Diggr14 wrote:By the way, does anyone have recent pictures of the new stadium being built? Im in Texas for a while.. and would love to see the most recent work if anyone has new stuff.

Here is a live Cam http://wisconsinesc.com/live-webcam

Thank you!!

you're welcome
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''” - Muhammad Ali
0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,018

Post#1227 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Taken yesterday. Saw it last week and there was a considerable difference. Looks so much better live vs the renderings.

https://imgur.com/gallery/C9RIM

Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
sdn40
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,418

Post#1228 » by sdn40 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Every time I see pics I see an apostrophe.
Hopefully others can now be bugged by it too
:)
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,586

Post#1229 » by Matches Malone » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Read on Twitter
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM
And1: 14,760

Post#1230 » by HaroldinGMinor » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Matches Malone wrote:
Read on Twitter

If only the ArenaBowl was played at a neutral site :D
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,977

Post#1231 » by drew881 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:28 pm

0BobLobLaw0 wrote:Taken yesterday. Saw it last week and there was a considerable difference. Looks so much better live vs the renderings.

[]

That photo makes it look really small.
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM
And1: 14,760

Post#1232 » by HaroldinGMinor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am

drew881 wrote:
0BobLobLaw0 wrote:Taken yesterday. Saw it last week and there was a considerable difference. Looks so much better live vs the renderings.

[]

That's what she said....to me unfortunately.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#1233 » by M-C-G » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:46 am

HaroldinGMinor wrote:
drew881 wrote:

[]

That's what she said....to me unfortunately.

My junk email assures me there is a pill for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1234 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:50 am

There's only one Milwaukee Bucks item that's hotter — and far more expensive — than a signed Giannis jersey: a limited-edition bottle of beer that virtually no one has ever tasted.

The Bucks had 34 bottles of the special Pilsner prepared by Miller Brewing Co. They're presented to companies that sign long-term leases to the luxury suites at the Bucks' new arena under construction just north of the BMO Harris Bradley Center.

Invariably, the executives ask for their bottle shortly after they sign on the dotted line, said Bucks President Peter Feigin.

"They've just signed a 10-year contract," he said. "I look at them and say, 'You can have a thousand!' "

Six bottles remain on a tote board in the Bucks' corporate offices in Schlitz Park, and those might not last for long.

"We have great expectations" that the boxes will be sold out in a short period of time, Feigin said during a tour of what amounts to a large showroom.

The team has a full-court, high-tech sales presentation for those interested in locking up prime seating space for a long-term lease. The "showroom" includes mock suites, complete with Sub-Zero appliances, deep-well drink basins and simulated views of the basketball court from that particular location. Designers can see samples of carpet, counters and wall coverings and, from a variety of areas in the Bucks' complex, get a taste of the interior of the new arena.

Feigin says the Bucks offer customers many options to customize the boxes, with the goal of creating "one of the greatest experiences in sports."

"We want people to literally feel like it's their living room," Feigin said of the suites.

Passing through a party/meeting space and other parts of the display floor, visitors receive a broader message about the Bucks' vision of how they believe the $525-million arena and surrounding development will transform downtown. There are a mural and a large table-top model of the arena and surrounding buildings, both real, such as the practice facility, and imagined redevelopment of sites such as the current BMO Harris Bradley Center.

The most dramatic element: windows that overlook the actual construction site, a view that was enhanced by the removal of light towers from a parking garage in the foreground. Construction of the exterior has proceeded at a rapid pace in recent months and is about 50% complete.

"This reinvents the entrance to Milwaukee," Feigin said of the arena, practice facility and parking garage projects under construction. Soon to come is work on an outdoor plaza, apartments and other elements.

Getting customers excited about what's coming is a key to locking in long-term commitments that lead to fans in the seats. Unlike with the Bradley Center, the Bucks will keep all revenue from suites and other seat leases. The team is responsible for all maintenance and operations costs of the arena, which is being built with $250 million in taxpayer funds.

The suites start in the $200,000s and rise to the $300,000s per year, and the team wants leases in seven-, nine- or 12-year increments, Feigin said during a tour. A mid-size suite includes two rows of five seats and another four spots on bar stools behind them.

Milwaukee Bucks President Peter Feigin talks about the effort to sell suites in the new arena. He showed off the mock-ups of the suites they would have in the new arena. Michael Sears / Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

The arena will have a new feature — "loft seats" that resemble theater boxes — that are on the same levels as the suites. They're seats in small boxes, with no room for food service, located behind heavy curtains that open to a private concourse where there will be food and drink options and seating.

"These are a little more digestible for individuals rather than a company," Feigin said.

These seats come in blocks of four, six or eight. In all, there are 200 seats in 33 loft areas. They range from $100,000 to about $200,000 per year, and, again, the team is seeking a long-term lease.

The Bucks say 65% to 75% of the loft seats have been sold.

Plans call for the arena to open in time for the 2018-'19 NBA season.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#1235 » by trwi7 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:48 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:"We want people to literally feel like it's their living room," Feigin said of the suites.

A living room that they pay a quarter million for every year. #1%

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,024

Post#1236 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

These lofts have to be for all events right? 100k for 4 seats for 41 home games comes out to 600/ticket for a seat not even close to the action.
WC NBA Fan
Junior
And1: 187

Post#1237 » by WC NBA Fan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:24 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:These lofts have to be for all events right? 100k for 4 seats for 41 home games comes out to 600/ticket for a seat not even close to the action.

Correct
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1238 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:23 pm

I would have no interest in those loft seats. I could get much better seats for a lot less. The "amenities" with those seats don't add much IMO
SirChurros
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,798

Post#1239 » by SirChurros » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Great incentive.

"Here, sign this long-term lease for a suite and we'll give you a **** bottle of Miller's finest."
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,997

Post#1240 » by humanrefutation » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Anyone have any idea how much the suites at the BC cost? I'm curious about how much they've raised prices in the new digs.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks