ImageImage

PG Thread (Indiana) - Good job, good effort

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,623

Re: PG Thread (Indiana) - Good job, good effort 

Post#41 » by blazza18 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 3:59 am

AussieBuck wrote:Giannis is 21, he can play 40 minutes.

Giannis literally sat for 5 seconds last game before he was back on the court for another 10+ minute stretch.

I'm fine with Giannis playing big minutes but Kidd needs to do a far better job in managing when he rests. Particularly in the fourth quarters.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#42 » by SkilesTheLimit » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:00 am

HKPackFan wrote:
Shaffty wrote:I would call this the first unimpressive 20 point game of Giannis' career and that is a WAY bigger deal than the triple double against the Rockets

But his ceiling is 16ppg remember? :lol:

Woelfel is still worried about Giannis not being able to score in practice. :lol:
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,135

Post#43 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:01 am

Giannis and Jabari were pretty good. Middleton played one of those 'outside of his skill set' games where he forced too many shots and turned the ball over too many times resulting in easy Pacer buckets. Thought plumlee should've played more.

An overhaul of the guard position in the offseason will be just what the doctor ordered. Keep Vaughn, get rid of everyone else.
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#44 » by H2tObes » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:02 am

Giannis went 8-8 from the line tonight, that probably gave him the confidence to break out of his Ft shooting funk.

Dude needs to be able to knock down an open jumper though, it can be sad at times.
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer
And1: 698

Post#45 » by Flap Jackson » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:03 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:Good loss.

"Unimpressive" 63 from the core.

Exactly.

Mostly looked a little fatigued tonight but the core averaging 63 regardless of good game or not is the next level we need to achieve. Indiana just has so much more experience and an established star. We're not far away (in terms of time) from turning that tide.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,291

Post#46 » by KidA24 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:04 am

Matches Malone wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:Kidd is going to run these guys into the ground. They're dragging ass at the end of the game. Giannis with big minutes again.

Oh, and love that 8 man rotation. This isn't the **** Finals you c*ck sucker.

I swear I won't fully enjoy a Bucks game until this smug weasel prick is gone. Not only is he a d-bag of a person, but he's just a clueless ****.

Replacing him next year will have a bigger impact than any draft pick or FA signing will have.

On the flip side, most people were arguing that he was playing too many guys earlier in the season. He needs to find a happy medium.

Too many guys, and to too many minutes are two separate things. Playing 11 guys and playing 8 guys while playing 3 of them 40 minutes...

Anyway, I thought Giannis should've spun and taken it to the rim on the last possession. It was there. Layup, maybe an and one.
Hopefully he realizes that freedom in the future
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,615

Post#47 » by Matches Malone » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:07 am

KidA24 wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:Kidd is going to run these guys into the ground. They're dragging ass at the end of the game. Giannis with big minutes again.

Oh, and love that 8 man rotation. This isn't the **** Finals you c*ck sucker.

I swear I won't fully enjoy a Bucks game until this smug weasel prick is gone. Not only is he a d-bag of a person, but he's just a clueless ****.

Replacing him next year will have a bigger impact than any draft pick or FA signing will have.

On the flip side, most people were arguing that he was playing too many guys earlier in the season. He needs to find a happy medium.

Too many guys, and to too many minutes are two separate things. Playing 11 guys and playing 8 guys while playing 3 of them 40 minutes...

Nobody was comparing minutes... Just how his rotations have slimmed down from when he use to play the entire team earlier in the season.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer

Post#48 » by Flap Jackson » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:09 am

Monroe's late thinking D was on display tonight. You could make a film session on his defensive play tonight alone. He and Jabari at the same time is a disaster. Jabari can at least hold his own one-on-one and play the passing lanes, but neither has the ability to get to the right spots when their guy doesn't have the ball.
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#49 » by H2tObes » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:17 am

We'd have won this game by 10+ with a starting level C who could protect the rim. Hopefully that can be Poeltl
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,300

Post#50 » by 3Diamantidis » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:20 am

It's all good. The trio played well, monroe did great to get the bucks back in game.
2 3s. All you needed to win this game. It's ok, it wasn't bayless night.
Seeing giannis/parker with 40 pts and not feeling great, is a good sign.
Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,746

Post#51 » by Treebeard » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:31 am

Anybody catch when Giannis hit the floor hard after making an off-balance pass (late 4th IIRC)? On TV it looked like he smacked the back of his head on the floor and it appeared to stun him for a few seconds. He got up and returned to the action, but that did not look good.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#52 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:35 am

SkilesTheLimit wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:
Shaffty wrote:I would call this the first unimpressive 20 point game of Giannis' career and that is a WAY bigger deal than the triple double against the Rockets

Woelfel is still worried about Giannis not being able to score in practice. :lol:

He looked awful in Summer League (even though he wasn't there).
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer

Post#53 » by Flap Jackson » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:51 am

The last time we had a top 10 pick with three promising players was what? ... The Tractor for Nowitzski draft?
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,291

Post#54 » by KidA24 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:51 am

Matches Malone wrote:
KidA24 wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

Nobody was comparing minutes... Just how his rotations have slimmed down from when he use to play the entire team earlier in the season.

Literally, the first quoted post said , "Kidd is going to run these guys into the ground"
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#55 » by Shaffty » Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:58 am

trwi7 wrote:
SkilesTheLimit wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

He looked awful in Summer League (even though he wasn't there).

im surprised people still don't just forget the L in his name and call him woefull
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,473

Post#56 » by Bernman » Thu Mar 3, 2016 5:09 am

When the game is on the line and they could use 3 points, it always seems like they run that same exact play. Pass to post player, have him wait until a 3-point shooter (usually Middleton or Bayless) gets around the screen and into the corner, virtually hands off to him, and hope it goes. It's telegraphed by both how long it takes to develop and our tendency. Teams have to be wise to it by now. But both Giannis and Khris could use better discretion there and bail out of it when it doesn't look to be materializing right. We had plenty of time. Could have went to the basket.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
trwi7
RealGM

Post#57 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 5:12 am

Wait, Friday is 90's Nickelodeon Night? Yeah, I'm definitely going to that. 90's Nickelodeon was the best.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

PackAttack9
Senior
And1: 224

Post#58 » by PackAttack9 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 5:25 am

Something definitely going on between Moose and Middleton. Moose didn't slap Khris' hand after a Free Throw. Shawn Michaels-Diesel feud anyone?
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,771

Post#59 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Mar 3, 2016 5:33 am

John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
trwi7
RealGM

Post#60 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 3, 2016 5:35 am

Monroe is a steaming pile.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks