ImageImage

$200 Milwaukee Bucks Arena Credit for $100 (good till end of this season)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

reppin_the_847
Junior
And1: 41

$200 Milwaukee Bucks Arena Credit for $100 (good till end of this season) 

Post#1 » by reppin_the_847 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 pm

I have $200 worth of Milwaukee Bucks Arena Credit available for sale for $100. I don't have time to attend any more games this season, and so I have no choice but to sell this at a huge discount. You can either use this during a game (Bucks Pro Shop in the Bradley Center), or even at the Bradley Center Bucks Pro Shop during the daytime before a weeknight home game.

Here are details on the Pro Shop:

BMOHBC LOCATIONS

The Bucks Pro Shop has several locations throughout the building, including:

* 4 permanent stores located outside of Sections 200, 214, 400 and 422
* Bucks Pro Shop Custom Corner, a custom pro-jersey shop located outside of Section 204
* Several portable kiosks (locations vary by event)

REGULAR HOURS

The Bucks Pro Shop is open during team home events and is accessible to anyone able to enter the building with a ticket at that time. The Bucks Pro Shop is open on Bucks home game days Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Here is the rest of the fine print from the back of the Arena Credit card: Present this 2015-16 Milwaukee Bucks MVP arena credit to pay for Milwaukee Bucks merchandise or concessions on Milwaukee Bucks game days. This arena card is valid at the BMO Harris Bradley Center during Milwaukee Bucks events where credit cards are accepted. No refund, not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Check arena credit balance, purchase additional cards, find more info about redemption locations and see terms & conditions at bucks.com/arenacredit. Arena credit balance will expire on June 30, 2016.

Lastly, the credit can also be used at Arena Food & Beverage Areas where credit cards are accepted. Including ATI Club, ULINE Suite, MVP Club and Palermo's Courtside Club. Club Access on ticket is needed to access club spaces.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,026

Re: $200 Milwaukee Bucks Arena Credit for $100 (good till end of this season) 

Post#2 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:06 pm

reppin_the_847 wrote:I have $200 worth of Milwaukee Bucks Arena Credit available for sale for $100. I don't have time to attend any more games this season, and so I have no choice but to sell this at a huge discount. You can either use this during a game (Bucks Pro Shop in the Bradley Center), or even at the Bradley Center Bucks Pro Shop during the daytime before a weeknight home game.

Here are details on the Pro Shop:

BMOHBC LOCATIONS

The Bucks Pro Shop has several locations throughout the building, including:

* 4 permanent stores located outside of Sections 200, 214, 400 and 422
* Bucks Pro Shop Custom Corner, a custom pro-jersey shop located outside of Section 204
* Several portable kiosks (locations vary by event)

REGULAR HOURS

The Bucks Pro Shop is open during team home events and is accessible to anyone able to enter the building with a ticket at that time. The Bucks Pro Shop is open on Bucks home game days Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Here is the rest of the fine print from the back of the Arena Credit card: Present this 2015-16 Milwaukee Bucks MVP arena credit to pay for Milwaukee Bucks merchandise or concessions on Milwaukee Bucks game days. This arena card is valid at the BMO Harris Bradley Center during Milwaukee Bucks events where credit cards are accepted. No refund, not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Check arena credit balance, purchase additional cards, find more info about redemption locations and see terms & conditions at bucks.com/arenacredit. Arena credit balance will expire on June 30, 2016.

Lastly, the credit can also be used at Arena Food & Beverage Areas where credit cards are accepted. Including ATI Club, ULINE Suite, MVP Club and Palermo's Courtside Club. Club Access on ticket is needed to access club spaces.

Not sure how to PM but I would buy it
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,291

Post#3 » by KidA24 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Is this the gift cards through CostCo?
If so they can be used for tickets.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Post#4 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 pm

The ones through Costco don't generally expire for like 5 years. I know I carry them over season to season and it's in fine print.
reppin_the_847
Junior
And1: 41

Post#5 » by reppin_the_847 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:36 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Not sure how to PM but I would buy it

I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it. Thanks!
SirChurros
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,798

Post#6 » by SirChurros » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Speaking of the pro shop (this is off-topic), does anyone know where to buy those Bucks pint glasses that are sort of frosted blue with the alternate state logo on them? Saw them at the game Saturday but didn't get a chance to grab one. Can't find them online.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks