ImageImage

PG Thread (Craptors) - Near triple double and a loss.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,161

Re: PG Thread (Craptors) - Near triple double and a loss. 

Post#161 » by DingleJerry » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:29 pm

Yea we haven't heard anything negative about his attitude regarding it. However, the move of him back to the lineup leads to a logical assumption that he was pushing for it or complaining about the backup role, but who knows they'll never tell and maybe it was all coaches decisions. I actually thought it worked better form him off the bench, he was scoring more in that set up.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,661

Post#162 » by Ron Swanson » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:33 pm

BadgersBucks wrote:Yea we haven't heard anything negative about his attitude regarding it. However, the move of him back to the lineup leads to a logical assumption that he was pushing for it or complaining about the backup role, but who knows they'll never tell and maybe it was all coaches decisions. I actually thought it worked better form him off the bench, he was scoring more in that set up.

Agreed. I think he was better coming off the bench because we desperately need offense from our 2nd unit. Slotting him back in the starting lineup does seem to be a play to up his trade value for the offseason.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach
And1: 573

Post#163 » by bdpecore » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Management could have also decided to showcase him for the final 20 games in an attempt to increase his trade value for an offseason move.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks