ImageImage

PG Thread (Pelicans) - Bucks lose, BARI BREAKOUT PARTY!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Re: PG Thread (Pelicans) - Bucks lose, BARI BREAKOUT PARTY! 

Post#241 » by Chapter29 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Said pretty much every year. If its a strong draft class then our pick at 15, 18, 20...will be that much better. :)
Giannis
is
UponUs
RRyder823
General Manager
And1: 4,168

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread (Pelicans) - Bucks lose, BARI BREAKOUT PARTY! 

Post#242 » by RRyder823 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:34 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:
Milbuck wrote:I probably shouldn't, but I question how much Giannis worked on his jump shot this summer. He looks to have made zero progress whatsoever with it, and that's pretty damn concerning.

I mean you hear stories of guys like Dwight Howard shooting a billion free throws in practice, some players just don't ever get it.

True. But then you hear stories about Michael Redd locking himself in a gym and turning into one of the best shooters in the league when the reason he was a second round pick was because he couldn't shoot.

But ya. It's not like Shaq never tried to become a better FT shooter. It just never comes for some guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using RealGM mobile app
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,697

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread (Pelicans) - Bucks lose, BARI BREAKOUT PARTY! 

Post#243 » by Pachinko_ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:30 am

RRyder823 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Milbuck wrote:I probably shouldn't, but I question how much Giannis worked on his jump shot this summer. He looks to have made zero progress whatsoever with it, and that's pretty damn concerning.

I mean you hear stories of guys like Dwight Howard shooting a billion free throws in practice, some players just don't ever get it.

True. But then you hear stories about Michael Redd locking himself in a gym and turning into one of the best shooters in the league when the reason he was a second round pick was because he couldn't shoot.

But ya. It's not like Shaq never tried to become a better FT shooter. It just never comes for some guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using RealGM mobile app

it takes more than just reps
if your mechanics don't work for you you can repeat all you like, it won't make any difference whatsoever
I don't know what was the last time MKE developed a shooter, not sure they have the culture and coaches.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks