ImageImage

PG: Get F'ed, Kidd

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

thomchatt3rton
Head Coach
And1: 2,228

Re: PG: Get F'ed, Kidd 

Post#141 » by thomchatt3rton » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:31 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:Still believe that in the back of Kidd's mind he's cursing the fact that Dwight deal was blocked at the deadline last year. So he makes sure the brass sees Plums in action on a day like today.

You know, I would not be shocked if Kidd actually operated like this. Normally, I think speculations like this are silly, but Kidd doesnt exactly seem like hes above playing games, does he?
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,017

Post#142 » by ReasonablySober » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:33 pm

MadBlueEdwards wrote:
sidney lanier wrote:One other thought. From reading some of the reactions in this thread you'd think the playoffs start next week. This cake is far from baked, and Kidd is still lining up the ingredients on the kitchen counter. Oddball January rotations don't concern me. Let's see what April brings.

I agree that oddball rotations this early in the season are nothing to get overly upset about, but this was one player shy of a garbage time lineup early in a winnable game against a team we'll likely be jockeying for position with later in the season. It's good to see all of those guys get some minutes, but this was not the way to do it.

Eh, the weird Brogdon, Vaughn, Beasley, Thon, Plumlee lineup was only in the game for one minute and they played Atlanta to a draw.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,389

Post#143 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:35 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
MadBlueEdwards wrote:
sidney lanier wrote:One other thought. From reading some of the reactions in this thread you'd think the playoffs start next week. This cake is far from baked, and Kidd is still lining up the ingredients on the kitchen counter. Oddball January rotations don't concern me. Let's see what April brings.

I agree that oddball rotations this early in the season are nothing to get overly upset about, but this was one player shy of a garbage time lineup early in a winnable game against a team we'll likely be jockeying for position with later in the season. It's good to see all of those guys get some minutes, but this was not the way to do it.

Eh, the weird Brogdon, Vaughn, Beasley, Thon, Plumlee lineup was only in the game for one minute and they played Atlanta to a draw.

That gets overlooked. When that lineup went in the Chicken Little's went crazy lol
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#144 » by M-C-G » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
MadBlueEdwards wrote:

That gets overlooked. When that lineup went in the Chicken Little's went crazy lol

Losing that lead obviously got people worked up. I think they forgot we lost the lead largely before the line up went bizzaro world
MadBlueEdwards
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#145 » by MadBlueEdwards » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:46 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
MadBlueEdwards wrote:

I was referring more to the stretch where we had three of Delly, Vaughn, Terry, and Brogdon in at one time with Giannis and Plumlee for over 5 minutes. This was the real head-scratcher to me and I think it's when Atlanta went on one of their bigger runs.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 23,670

Post#146 » by Ron Swanson » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:50 pm

I guess I don't understand the big deal when every one of those guys but Vaughn are some of our most competent help defenders (Brogdon, Terry, Delly, Giannis, Plumlee). Thon played less than 60 seconds. Think we just got beat by a better team with a better record on the road.
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,006

Post#147 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Ron Swanson wrote:I guess I don't understand the big deal when every one of those guys but Vaughn are some of our most competent help defenders (Brogdon, Terry, Delly, Giannis, Plumlee). Thon played less than 60 seconds. Think we just got beat by a better team with a better record on the road.

swap snell and terrys lines for baze and Dunleavy's and we win in a rout.

that said I wouldn't swap ours for theirs the players/contracts/situations of the players involved.
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#148 » by Prince12 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Dunleavy is an **** but he can hit open threes at a good clip. We let him spot up in space all night like we normally do and we made a 34% three point shooting team look like the warriors. This will continue to happen until Kidd is not satisfied giving up threes to protect the inside.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus

Return to Milwaukee Bucks