Wooderson
RealGM
And1: 5,278

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread (Indiana) - 5 in a row 

Post#161 » by Wooderson » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Shaffty wrote:
Ayt wrote:
hege53190 wrote:
You also need Paul George and a couple of others in there. But what should really stand out is how many of those guys are in the Eastern Conference. I mean you have LeBron, Buckets and............. .......?

The road through the east is not that difficult. I am not saying we are a great team or that we are definitely headed for the Conference Finals; But it is definitely not out of the realm of possibilities.

He left off two guys in IT and Lowry who are very good and are exactly the kind of players that would likely shred the Bucks in a playoff series.

Defense matters

Lowry is a good defender... it's insane not to have him top 20. He'll it's crazy not to have him top 10 based on his play this year.
Beorn
Sixth Man
And1: 806

Re: PG Thread (Indiana) - 5 in a row 

Post#162 » by Beorn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Lowty is fantastic, alongside Wall the best PG in the East imo. His team's play in his absence is very telling, both regarding his value and Derozan's one.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,882

Post#163 » by buckboy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Yeah Lowry is great. Lists like these are always tough, but he's a no-doubter.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
coolhandluke121
RealGM
And1: 6,832

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread (Indiana) - 5 in a row 

Post#164 » by coolhandluke121 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:49 pm

RRyder823 wrote:
Ughhh it's been stated before. People were high on Jabari because of what he was progressing to be. Not based solely on what he was. Shocking that people believed a 21 year old player would continue to get better

The only person that thought we was a finished product was you. Nobody argued that Middleton wasn't a better player at this point should he recover.

Your Jabari hate is really outstanding to be able cross over to every thread

Nah, I always said he was going to improve. The problem is that people who didn't understand the extent of his negative impact on defense thought he was improving from a 7 to an 8.5 when the truth is he was on track to improve from a 5 to a 6 or 7. That, along with his weight/conditioning and injury issues, the possible return in a trade, and, perhaps most importantly, the fact that they didn't frickin' need him at all when Khris and Giannis are healthy (as anyone with eyes can see right now) was the whole argument.

My post was balanced, and the numbers I presented clearly lumped Jabari, Beasley, and Henson together in a cluster of terrible defenders. But of course someone made it all about my opinion of Jabari and that compelled me to respond, and then someone else accused me of just being here to slam Jabari when that's clearly not what happened. I brought up pretty of other stuff about Kidd's coaching and Middleton's brilliance in this thread, and gave them equal treatment. I find it pretty funny how the ones who made the biggest fools of themselves in their support of Jabari are the ones who always who still take those shots. It's always the losers who are the most resentful. Just do yourself a favor and accept the truth about Jabari like nearly everyone else. The only thing left to do is make sure we remember this sorry chapter in talent evaluation so we don't repeat it.
Wut we've got here is... faaailure... to communakate.
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,296

Post#165 » by jute2003 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:55 pm

PSA, CHL will be spreading his gospel until further notice because he believes he has been wronged. In order to find some sort of revenge against all those who have committed these percieved heinous acts against him, he will be injecting anti-Jabari rhetoric into all of his posts instead of just half of his posts.

Apparently beating the "I predicted Jabari would get injured and my awesomeness should never be questioned" drum makes him feel better.

That is all
only a fan, only an opinion
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,353

Post#166 » by M-C-G » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:24 pm

jute2003 wrote:PSA, CHL will be spreading his gospel until further notice because he believes he has been wronged. In order to find some sort of revenge against all those who have committed these percieved heinous acts against him, he will be injecting anti-Jabari rhetoric into all of his posts instead of just half of his posts.

Apparently beating the "I predicted Jabari would get injured and my awesomeness should never be questioned" drum makes him feel better.

That is all

Everybody in life needs a purpose, a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Some people's reasons are better than others.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,674

Post#167 » by AussieBuck » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 pm

hege53190 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:8th seed baby!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I know this is mocking but with Middleton back, I believe that this team just needs to get into the playoffs and out of the 8th seed and we have a legitimate shot at the conference finals. I may be drinking to much of the kool aid but damn this team is fun to watch.

FFS we have the second best player in the conference, possibly the best second banana in the conference and the best 6th man. This is easily the best team/future that we have had since 2001 and probably since the 80s

You've obviously been missing my posts this season. It does look like posts I've made many times in other seasons tho. Sucks that it helps Kidd's job security but I'm all in on the playoff bandwagon.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#168 » by Prince12 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:47 pm

I am going to say that conference finals aspirations is drinking a bit to much of the cool aid but having said that, give me some. Seems fun!
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus

Return to Milwaukee Bucks