HKPackFan wrote:
Prince12 wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

Satisfaction? How?

Because:

Good Draft pick?
Fire Kidd?
Fire everyone?
Which none of the above happen even if we go 3-11 down the stretch.

So I don't know what satisfaction Bucks posters would get, unless ego boost like, "I told you they suck!"

I don't know how, it's just that natural miserable attitude this team has pummelled into us over the years I guess. I'm the opposite I'm already texting friends that we are coming. No one listens anymore and I'll most likely just look stupid in a few weeks as usual but **** it, it's fun while it lasts.

Ya, I'm already getting excited, even though most of us have been conditioned to be Eeyore. I'm actually gonna be in Milwaukee on April 10th, I'm already geeking out about getting tickets.

Thats awesome. Ill be back when the second round is due to start. A boy can dream!
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
Wise1
RealGM
And1: 256

Re: PG Thread (Sacramento) - Giannis > Kings 

Post#82 » by Wise1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:00 am

Gratifying road trip. Looking forward to the return of Beas. He'll make us even better.
Prickle
Senior
And1: 221

Post#83 » by Prickle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 am

We know, in our hearts of hearts, that there is no way Kidd gets fired, even if we tanked harder than any team has ever tanked. And at this point, the ping pong balls won't be in our favor either. So, with that said, we might as well just enjoy the excitement of playoff basketball. Hey, a week or two more of watching the Bucks play is fine by me.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#84 » by Chuck Diesel » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:26 am

Hell yeah
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#85 » by Prince12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:46 am

lol at the kings players not being happy with us having to much fun tonight.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
vlietinho
Veteran
And1: 480

Post#86 » by vlietinho » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:52 am

5th seed is lurking!
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#87 » by AussieBuck » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 am

That was fun, getting an easy win and Giannis gets 30 minutes against a rookie to get his groove back
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Oscar71
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#88 » by Oscar71 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 am

fan230 wrote:Doesn't Kidd deserve some credit for the Bucks playing so well recently?

He mentioned in his PG comments that Fridays home game should be treated like the last game of a road trip.....

That's the best thing he's said since coming here.
Kidd Prunty Budenholzer > Macha Roenicke Counsell
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,623

Post#89 » by blazza18 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 am

Wise1 wrote:Gratifying road trip. Looking forward to the return of Beas. He'll make us even better.

trwi7 wrote:Completely forgot Beasley is on the team. We really miss him. Give him $10 million.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,886

Post#90 » by Fotis St » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:17 am

fan230 wrote:Doesn't Kidd deserve some credit for the Bucks playing so well recently?

No. Zero credit.

It's all on Giannis and Khris.

Brogdon and Monroe really help too.

They don't succeed on Kidd's good system ... Kidd's system is trash

It is an exhibition of pure talent every night. Enjoy
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#91 » by Shaffty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 am

No
hege53190
Head Coach
And1: 2,671

Post#92 » by hege53190 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 am

wichmae wrote:YOu guys need to cool it on the GB for real. Its fine to be optimistic and all but lets not go full Raps board on RealGM.

What exactly is going all Raps Board? I created a thread after watching a national highlight of a huge Bucks road win that didn't actually include one Bucks Highlight.

I don't think anybody made a claim that didn't have a defense.

The fact that most people totally dismiss Middleton as the best number 2 in the east is why the thread needs to be created.

This Bucks team is the best I have had to cheer for since Scott Williams left Milwaukee and I don't know how long it is going to last. Let me have some fun with it.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,239

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread (Sacramento) - Giannis > Kings 

Post#93 » by LUKE23 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Wise1 wrote:Gratifying road trip. Looking forward to the return of Beas. He'll make us even better.

Nah. We aren't missing him at all.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,389

Post#94 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Fotis St wrote:

No. Zero credit.

It's all on Giannis and Khris.

Brogdon and Monroe really help too.

They don't succeed on Kidd's good system ... Kidd's system is trash

It is an exhibition of pure talent every night. Enjoy

I'm not a big fan of Kidd and won't be sad if he's replaced this summer But I can't blame Kidd for everything when they lose and give him no credit when they win. I know that argument fits the fire Kidd agenda but when you do that you lose credibility on the issue. And it's not just you, there are a lot on here who do the same thing.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,135

Post#95 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm

I think that Giannis Ante-whatever dude might turn out to be a pretty decent player. And you know things are going well when in 2017 Jason Terry and Spencer Hawes are taunting the crowd in the first half of an NBA basketball game.

How we feeling Bucks fans? Still "same ol' Bucks chasing the 8th seed, rinse repeat" or nah? Strange I haven't read much about "Scheme!!!!" "Fire Kidd!!!!" lately.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Post#96 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm

old skool wrote:The Bucks should get a huge ovation Friday night in the BC.

Man, I'd think there would be some excitement stirring. Then again, your casual fan may be in full Badgers honk mode and not care about Friday's game.
Gam
Bench Warmer
And1: 806

Post#97 » by Gam » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm

If his rotations weren't still pants on head stupid at times I'd be willing to give him some credit.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager

Post#98 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 pm

ampd wrote:Although everyone was dogging the Jason Terry and Novak signings as equally pointless and hailing Delly as the winning culture calm veteran influence the team needed, we've lucked out in that while Delly hasn't been what we hoped, Jason Terry has stepped into that calming veteran presence and winning locker room guy in a way that's similar to what we got from Dudley a couple seasons ago.

Of course unlike Dudley a couple years ago, Terry doesn't have the physical tools he once did, but in spite of a very slow start he's been valuable on the court for us this season. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up to be a solid coach someday.

Terry has been fantastic. Someone should bump "Bucks sign Jason Terry," ya know, just for kicks. Guessing there are number of facepalmy takes, similar to the the "Bucks trade Tyler Ennis for Mike Beasley" thread. Not every single move this organization makes is terrible if you think about it for more than a half second.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager

Post#99 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Nope. When the Bucks play well, its the players. When they play poorly, its Kidd. Catch up.
HaroldinGMinor
RealGM
And1: 14,768

Post#100 » by HaroldinGMinor » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm

I'd be curious to know how the Bucks defensive efficiency compares to the rest of the league since they started this hot streak (last 18 games or so). Total guess on my part but maybe top 5?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks