ImageImage

PG Thread (Boston) - AND **** BROGDON!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,360

Re: PG Thread (Boston) - AND **** BROGDON! 

Post#361 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:20 pm

SKG wrote:

Or is that the reason you dont like giannis because he isnt american?

Comments like this are ridiculous and derail the discussion on this thread. I don't want to see crap like this when you come back.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
BucksPackers
Analyst
And1: 599

Post#362 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:21 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
diener34 wrote:How far we've come to where the arguments are now who we would have blamed had we lost to the #1 seed on the road.

No kidding. We won a game most thought we wouldn't (I certainly thought we'd lose last night). But by reading this thread it sounds as if we lost by 30 to the Nets. I guess some are so used to losing that they don't know how to act now.

Personally I'm still enjoying a great road win and looking forward to the playoffs no matter how it turns out. We aren't winning a title this year but we have good team and I'm hoping we can improve to the point where we ARE contenders in the future.

I enjoyed that win because of those celtics players flopping all over the place.

A lot is needed to be worked on to win in a series against a team like this. Boston had a bad night and we barely squeaked out a Win. Hoping our offense gets better and we don't settle on this isolation offense where Giannis trys to back his player down and we force a shot up with 2 seconds on the shot clock. We need to be more active with more people making cuts. We could take a page or two from the GSW and Spurs offense where all players are in motion at all times.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,111

Post#363 » by FrieAaron » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 pm

MickeyDavis wrote: We aren't winning a title this year but we have good team and I'm hoping we can improve to the point where we ARE contenders in the future.

And this is why I'm bringing up what I saw as some holes that need patching eventually last night. I've been very happy with what we've seen this month, but I don't see anything wrong with recognizing what you see as things players still need to work on because we should be excited about the future while we're enjoying what we're watching right now. I think people are overplaying the "negativity" in this thread. No ones calling for our star players to be traded or even saying they want the ball in their hands less down the stretch. Well...I'm not saying that, anyway.
zombo1
Freshman
And1: 44

Post#364 » by zombo1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:32 pm

xTitan wrote:This team has been so much fun to watch, the ball movement, unselfishness, defensive effort, basically contributions from many different guys on this team.....then you come to this board and just constant bitching about something or someone.....just not sure how any Bucks fan get be enjoying this ride....no they aren't going to compete for a title,but this TEAM is fun to watch. Maybe I'm just happy because I don't have to watch Henson's scrawny ass, I don't know.

My sentiments exactly. You would think that the majority of this Board would like to have the same record as the Suns EVERY year. A perfect game has never been played, but the tank posters think this team should be doing it every night.
glenn
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,151

Post#365 » by glenn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 pm

zombo1 wrote:My sentiments exactly. You would think that the majority of this Board would like to have the same record as the Suns EVERY year. A perfect game has never been played, but the tank posters think this team should be doing it every night.

Majority of this board? I don't know what game thread you're reading, but most people seem pretty happy. Some minor criticisms of Giannis blew up into an argument over whether he's a super-star or a super-duper-duper-star. That's about it.
:reporter:
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#366 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:20 pm

glenn wrote:
zombo1 wrote:My sentiments exactly. You would think that the majority of this Board would like to have the same record as the Suns EVERY year. A perfect game has never been played, but the tank posters think this team should be doing it every night.

Majority of this board? I don't know what game thread you're reading, but most people seem pretty happy. Some minor criticisms of Giannis blew up into an argument over whether he's a super-star or a super-duper-duper-star. That's about it.

We all love Giannis just some love him more than others lol.
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#367 » by Prince12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
SKG wrote:

Or is that the reason you dont like giannis because he isnt american?

Comments like this are ridiculous and derail the discussion on this thread. I don't want to see crap like this when you come back.

You mean crap like a buck fan accusing another buck fan of not liking Giannis right? Cause that's **** impossible! Definitely a ban worthy suggestion.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,715

Post#368 » by msiris » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 pm

FrieAaron wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote: We aren't winning a title this year but we have good team and I'm hoping we can improve to the point where we ARE contenders in the future.

And this is why I'm bringing up what I saw as some holes that need patching eventually last night. I've been very happy with what we've seen this month, but I don't see anything wrong with recognizing what you see as things players still need to work on because we should be excited about the future while we're enjoying what we're watching right now. I think people are overplaying the "negativity" in this thread. No ones calling for our star players to be traded or even saying they want the ball in their hands less down the stretch. Well...I'm not saying that, anyway.
It has been fun the last month or so. My main goal is 50 wins and I do not think we are there yet. Pointing and seeing the flaws will hopefully improve the team. Nothing wrong with that. I just hope the Bucks see it as well.
Ride the tank
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#369 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 pm

I hope hope hope Giannis just goes off in the playoffs. Just go 35-10 every game and just wows us. But in all likely hood Kidd will run a crappy offense and take Giannis out of his element.
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,325

Post#370 » by jute2003 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 pm

BucksPackers wrote:I hope hope hope Giannis just goes off in the playoffs. Just go 35-10 every game and just wows us. But in all likely hood Kidd will run a crappy offense and take Giannis out of his element.

I think Giannis has shown an ability to take himself out of his element without Kidd's help.
only a fan, only an opinion
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#371 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

jute2003 wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:I hope hope hope Giannis just goes off in the playoffs. Just go 35-10 every game and just wows us. But in all likely hood Kidd will run a crappy offense and take Giannis out of his element.

I think Giannis has shown an ability to take himself out of his element without Kidd's help.

Even in last nights game. Giannis was just going crazy in the first quarter. Playing ridiculous def on Horford and drained 2 three pointers in a row. Then he sits and comes in the second quarter like he doesn't want to play any more. Does he use all his energy right away and then his adrenaline is gone? It is just crazy how two different players show up in the same game. Usually when lebron is on he keeps it on the entire game.
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,300

Post#372 » by 3Diamantidis » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:36 pm

No game tonight :(
We've reached the point in which i want to watch the bucks play every night regardless if they win or not.
Nice. But still no game tonight :(
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#373 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:39 pm

3Diamantidis wrote:No game tonight :(
We've reached the point in which i want to watch the bucks play every night regardless if they win or not.

I am already dreading the off season. No football or basketball from June- August. So tough.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,111

Post#374 » by FrieAaron » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Hopefully we can watch the Bulls lose, though. Our magic number with them is 4.
har13
Analyst
And1: 1,520

Post#375 » by har13 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 pm

BucksPackers wrote:
glenn wrote:

This is true man,i think its not difficult for you to realize that,i mean do you believe that the Greek guys in here woke up one day and decided to follow the Milwaukee Bucks?

They are here because of Giannis,how can they be 100% objective?i try to be as objective as i can be but still if i can find an excuse for him i will use it,i would never try to find an excuse for a player i don't like,is anyone here who can say that he is 100% objective?

Whith that in mind you people don't need to overanalyze it,hell i even said that he is not a top 10 player n O and you said that he is but you find a way to make me look that i'm the crazy fan boy of Giannis lol.
#FreeChuckDiesel

Sorry for my english guys. :(

It’s a magical weed.

3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant

Post#376 » by 3Diamantidis » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 pm

BucksPackers wrote:

I am already dreading the off season. No football or basketball from June- August. So tough.

I used to watch soccer as well. But that seems like ages ago now.
I only watch NBA(70% bucks game-30% the rest)bball from november until the end of march(that's tomorrow).
On April i start work again and due to the nature of my job, i can't watch any games for about 7 months.
When my job is done(end of october) i'm trying to watch as many NBA games i can.
I always miss the Playoffs :waaa:
Reading only headlines and some reports the next day of the game.
In an way, it's frustrating.
Watch the entire RS and miss the POs.
On the other hand, thank God for the NBA for making my nights beautiful for these 5 months of rest :cheesygrin:
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#377 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:52 pm

3Diamantidis wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:

I only watch NBA(70% bucks game-30% the rest)bball from november until the end of march(that's tomorrow).
On April i start work again and due to the nature of my job, i can't watch any games for about 7 months.
When my job is done(end of october) i'm trying to watch as many NBA games i can.
On the other hand, thank God for the NBA for making my nights beautiful for these 5 months of rest :cheesygrin:

I meant American football lol. But I can watch soccer on occasion.
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#378 » by BucksPackers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 pm

har13 wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:
glenn wrote:Majority of this board? I don't know what game thread you're reading, but most people seem pretty happy. Some minor criticisms of Giannis blew up into an argument over whether he's a super-star or a super-duper-duper-star. That's about it.

This is true man,i think its not difficult for you to realize that,i mean do you believe that the Greek guys in here woke up one day and decided to follow the Milwaukee Bucks?

They are here because of Giannis,how can they be 100% objective?i try to be as objective as i can be but still if i can find an excuse for him i will use it,i would never try to find an excuse for a player i don't like,is anyone here who can say that he is 100% objective?

Whith that in mind you people don't need to overanalyze it,hell i even said that he is not a top 10 player n O and you said that he is but you find a way to make me look that i'm the crazy fan boy of Giannis lol.

I get it. I need to understand that you guys aren't watching the bucks because of the bucks you are watching the bucks because of Giannis. Giannis is great we all love him some like me will criticize him until he reaches that elite top 3 player in the league. We all want and need him to get there!
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant

Post#379 » by 3Diamantidis » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 pm

BucksPackers wrote:
3Diamantidis wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:

I meant American football lol. But I can watch soccer on occasion.

Right. I always forget that :lol:
I can watch american football on occasion too(that's once every 5-6 years lol)
Watched the superbowl this season.
70% of the time, didn't know what's going on :lol:
I'm not familiar with the rules, the regulations or the positions of the players(aside the most "famous" ones-----Yes i know what a touchdown is and what a quarterback is supposed to do :lol: )
Crafty_Veteran
Senior
And1: 240

Post#380 » by Crafty_Veteran » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Bulls loss tonight against Cavs would be great. Their last six games are against: Pelicans, Knicks, Brooklyn (2x) Magic and 76ers, so 6-0 for the last six games is not out of the question for them. It would just be nice to have them out of the playoff picture.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks