ImageImage

Doug Collins Turns Down the Bucks /Sund Leading Candidate

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

NotYoAvgNBAFan
Junior
And1: 1

Post#61 » by NotYoAvgNBAFan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:05 am

If you bring in Rick Sund... or think of bringing this retread in I would go with Oscar Robertson as GM?

Milwaukee Bucks General Manager Oscar Robertson and hire Brian Winters as lead assistant of Head Coach?

We need to get this thing turned around and back on the winning track as it was for many years.

Play HARD, PLAY SMART, PLAY TOUGH, PLAY TOGETHER, respect the game, and PLAY THE RIGHT WAY, AND COMPETE TO WIN.

That simple...Leave it on the floor or hit the door! Win or lose Milwaukee fans used to never ever ever ever....have to question whether the effort and the energy was there at the end each game1

NEVER!!!!

That was a Milwaukee Blue Collar given UNTIL THE LAST FEW YEARS with this losing outfit!

Deplorable! That to me as a fan here is unpardonable! Inexcusable...

Get The Great Oscar Robertson in here....Now if he wants it I say if you cant find an experience guy outside!

But ideally you need to look elsewhere outside to get it back on track! You got Elgin Baylor and Jerry West...

For kicks and perhaps nostalgia reasons I would bring Oscar Robertson in here and then let him go get 'The King' Kareem Abdul Jabbar to work with our 'bigs'...

But that is just me... :roll:

Return to Milwaukee Bucks