ImageImage

OT: Stotts to Chicago?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Re: OT: Stotts to Chicago? 

Post#21 » by Rockmaninoff » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:01 pm

skones wrote:Chris Broussard reporting that Carlisle may be in Chicago as soon as this week with Stotts and Dwane Casey as his top assistants.

That would be an excellent coaching staff. Stotts and Casey are two guys who were both very underrated as head coaches, and Carlisle is a guy with a lot of head coaching experience and success.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,214

Post#22 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Epicurus wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I more than appreciate now how intelligent some of us are on this board. I also appreciate how some can't quite get their impressions from the reptillian section of their brain to the more analytical seciton. Ears burning, md?

No, should they be? 8)
bigzy
Starter
And1: 12

Post#23 » by bigzy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:16 am

Not sure I ever remember so many coaching rumors about assistants!!! :):) If Carlisle pulls this off it will be a terrific staff and Casey and TS worked together in the past.
Tommy Udo 6
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28

Post#24 » by Tommy Udo 6 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:03 am

Bulls Board has some reliable inside info.

Carlisle is close to a done deal - and he apparently would bring Bill Cartwright ("Mr. Bill") as an assistant.

No definite word on Stotts & Casey - but both are also possibilities to come along.
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- -- Chinese proverb

Return to Milwaukee Bucks