ImageImage

OT: FYI Horford playing well

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#21 » by europa » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:39 pm

WEFFPIM wrote:Boy that lottery drawing was just crushing. The worst possible outcome happened.

An absolutely depressing night as a Bucks fan.
Nothing will not break me.
bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#22 » by bigkurty » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 pm

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

An absolutely depressing night as a Bucks fan.

Yeah that was. All three of the worst teams had to get screwed for that to happen and thats what did happen. I don't remember exactly what the odds were for that to happen but it was extremely extremely rare. BTW, I would trade CV and Yi at this point in a heartbeat for Horford and I would have done so then as I thought and still think a Horford and Bogut front line would be amazing for years to come. I will admit though, for a brief period early in this past season I wouldn't have when Yi was going off but Horford is a competitor and has fire in his gut. That combined with his skills is going to make him much more successful over his career than Yi who shows no passion whatsoever. Maybe its a cultural thing but I like to see passion. Like JR Rider carrying the Nuggets in the 4th. They still lost but man I was thinking that is a guy I wouldn't mind having on my team.
Bucks_Revenge
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#23 » by Bucks_Revenge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:12 pm

now I am pissed off....we had the 3rd worse record lasts season and we end up with the 6th pick..............********************
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,768

Post#24 » by Ayt » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Bogut over Paul is much, much worse and that didn't involve any bad luck.
gobbler
Junior
And1: 0

Post#25 » by gobbler » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:10 pm

trwi7 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yes, you are.

It's mainly about how the lottery is about luck and the Bucks had horrible luck with their draft position last year.

Let's hope we have some really good luck this year. :beer:

Bingo!

The Bucks go to 3 and they're so much better set for the future.

It may be early to judge Yi, but yeah, I'd trade Yi & CV for Horford at #3 at this point. If Horford is your PF you don't need another one, you can get by with a backup like Ruffin.
lawry beard wrote:Does anyone else find it ironic that the only player in the NBA the bucks can shut down is Bogut?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks