ImageImage

TI: One step to respectability

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

nuttinbutta Big Dog party
Junior
And1: 0

TI: One step to respectability 

Post#1 » by nuttinbutta Big Dog party » Tue May 6, 2008 8:53 pm

Here is an idea which I think is realistic, and could make the Bucks play good basketball next year...at least enough to get the common fan back on board and actually play team basketball.

Milwaukee Outgoing:
Mike Redd
Charlie V.
Pick #7

Dallas Outgoing:
Dirk Nowitski
Eddie Jones (exercises his player option for this season)

Dallas has gone nowhere with Dirk, and his whining has rubbed some the wrong way. For the first time, I think Dallas is realizing they may have to move on. Dirk plays a bit soft for the West, and seems to disappear come playoff time. Dallas showed interest in Redd in the past, signing him to an offer. Safe to say Cuban likes him. In addition, Jason Terry has been playing out of position at the 2, and this gives them a true SG. With the #7 pick in the draft, they should have their choice of many quality big men. I think they know they are not serious contenders right now. A backcourt of Kidd, Redd, and Howard is solid and they would have some young talented bigs to work with. They also would have Jason Terry to dangle to add another draft pick or a vet. big.

For the Bucks, Mo would move to shooting guard and Sessions would start at the point. Having Bogut and Dirk down low would be amazing, with Yi getting significant time. The German, the Aussie, and the Chinaman down low, if you will. We still would have holes (defensive) to fill in the back court, but I think that team could play well together and show some passion. Teams would struggle in the paint against us, which would instantly make us a playoff contender in the east.

Starters:
PG: Sessions
SG: Mo Williams
SF: Mason
PF: Dirk
C: Bogut
Big Dogg GRob--smoothest 15 foot jumper in the game
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,996

Post#2 » by paulpressey25 » Tue May 6, 2008 9:01 pm