ImageImage

OT: Presidential Election

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

smooth 'lil balla
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

OT: Presidential Election 

Post#1 » by smooth 'lil balla » Fri May 9, 2008 4:15 pm

This may get locked, but i hope not. It's nice to be able to talk about other things than Bucks basketball with people we "know." I challenge the moderators to let this go on with the promise of no personal attacks on anyone. This could be a good way for many to learn in a setting where you don't have to be completely knowledgeable about policics and the candidates. To suggest going to a political message board probably isn't reasonable for many of us.

So on I go. What is the Bucks' board thoughts on the democratic primary and the overall election. He's your chance to for your voice to be heard, or at least share your thoughts.

I would never consider myself a very educated voter, but I'd like to see Obama take the whole cake. IMO, he truly reprsents something different and better. He's not caving to the negative tactics of Hillary, he doesn't appear to waffling on his beliefs (lack of gas tax cuts), and I truly believe he's here to make us all better.

I'd like to know if you are or are not supporting him, and if you aren't please indicate what you dislike about him (besides his preachor's comments).

Off we go (for now). Let's keep this completely civil and responsible. And if someone does attack you, IGNORE IT!
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,373

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Fri May 9, 2008 4:19 pm

I don't know who I'm voting for. I think I'll just pick a name out of a hat.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,000

Post#3 » by paulpressey25 » Fri May 9, 2008 4:21 pm

Sorry Smooth.....
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,231

Post#4 » by MickeyDavis » Fri May 9, 2008 6:05 pm

There is a current events board on realgm where politics are discussed.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks