ImageImage

I need a fantasy baseball owner - Legit offer

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MajorDad
Banned User
And1: 0

I need a fantasy baseball owner - Legit offer 

Post#1 » by MajorDad » Mon May 12, 2008 8:57 pm

This is legit - not one of my usual posts.

I'm posting this here because the league I' m i n is composed soley of real gm bucks posters.

I'm in two yahoo baseball leagues. one of them is comprised of regular realgm basketball posters like GAD and mmbbott and Cam and well you know who the rest of you are.

I'm going to be moving at the end of this month - May 28th. As it stands now I'm going to be spending the majority of my time for the next 6-8 weeks packing, unpacking and going to boy scout camp. Don't ask ! My internet access and available time is going to be very limited for the next 6 weeks.

rather than placing the team on auto pilot like one real gm poster already did, I' m looking for a co-owner who will be willing to take over my team for at least the next 6 weeks, and if you like, the rest of the year. As co-owner, I'll give you full reign to do with the team what you want within the league rules. I'm quite sure Cam will not allow you to just give away my players.

The team's record is currently not very good due to injuries. but it has shown when healthy in the past 3 weeks the ability to beat some of the best teams in the league.

if you're interested, post below. I will find a way to contact you with details.
cam2win
Veteran
And1: 7

Post#2 » by cam2win » Mon May 12, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm the league commissioner of this league Major is in if anyone had any questions they could try to contact me too.

Major - would you give control permanently or only for 2 months?

Also, not sure if it matters to you, but you'd have to give someone your yahoo login access (not sure what else you do in Yahoo but I would assume they would have access to other Yahoo info you have).

If it's only a temporary leave of absence for you why don't you send me an email (you can email through the league) and we can discuss our other options
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#3 » by El Duderino » Mon May 12, 2008 9:34 pm

I'll take over the team

I wasn't going to play fantasy baseball this year, but i wouldn't mind playing one team.
cam2win
Veteran

Post#4 » by cam2win » Mon May 12, 2008 9:49 pm

Major - Let me know what you and El Duderino come up with. If needed let me know and I'll see what can be done on my end.
fam3381
General Manager
And1: 171

Re: I need a fantasy baseball owner - Legit offer 

Post#5 » by fam3381 » Mon May 12, 2008 9:57 pm

MajorDad wrote:This is legit - not one of my usual posts.

Classic, Reed :)
Retired Bucks blogger. Occasional Bucks podcaster.
wichmae
RealGM
And1: 1,031

Post#6 » by wichmae » Tue May 13, 2008 3:33 am

I also would be interested...
cam2win
Veteran

Post#7 » by cam2win » Fri May 30, 2008 3:02 am

I believe Major still needs someone to take over. If one of you is still serious please try to contact him.
Viva La Grinch
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#8 » by Viva La Grinch » Fri May 30, 2008 3:13 am

Cam, I would love to help out the situation. I know I don't have many posts here, but I visit the site two or three times a day. I won both of my fantasy baseball leagues last year, however due to a move, didn't have time at the beginning of the season to draft a team. I have had the itch all year, and even if its for a few weeks to help out, I will do what I can. Nothing like checking the late night box scores to get the early lead on waiver wire pickups. Please let me know if I can help in any way....thanks!!

Return to Milwaukee Bucks