ImageImage

Mo, Villanueva Working With Kids In Seoul

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Mo, Villanueva Working With Kids In Seoul 

Post#1 » by europa » Sat May 17, 2008 3:42 am

Cool story and props to Mo and Villanueva for doing this.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/na ... 24314.html
Nothing will not break me.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#2 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sat May 17, 2008 4:13 am

Thanks for the article europa! Good job CV and Mo....
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
Nowak008
RealGM
And1: 4,303

Post#3 » by Nowak008 » Sat May 17, 2008 7:23 am

We need to get rid of these guys, they are such cancers.
John Hammond apologists:
emunney wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote: 9 YEARS!? like any of that matters

THAT LITERALLY IS HIS TENURE.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#4 » by trwi7 » Sat May 17, 2008 7:25 am

Nowak008 wrote:We need to get rid of these guys, they are such cancers.

I was going to post something like this. It would've been short and simple, something like "Those bastards."
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Nowak008
RealGM
And1: 4,303

Post#5 » by Nowak008 » Sat May 17, 2008 7:32 am

These guys are genuinely good guys. All of this cancer stuff that happened this year is a bit overrated. I honestly think most it is because we had LK at the helm. The fact that he is looking for a job in the Australian league speaks volumes how inept he was. (no offense Aussies)
John Hammond apologists:
emunney wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote: 9 YEARS!? like any of that matters

THAT LITERALLY IS HIS TENURE.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#6 » by Chuck Diesel » Sat May 17, 2008 8:03 am

I hope they run into Ha and learn the finer points of the show and recover.
smooth 'lil balla
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Post#7 » by smooth 'lil balla » Sat May 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Well, it's not really charity work, but i guess it's good.
Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Post#8 » by Chapter29 » Sat May 17, 2008 12:49 pm

I do think that both these guys are good guys off the court and I do applaud them for doing things like this.

But a part of me goes ok. On the court these guys played like idiots. That carried over at times to the locker room. So what if they are good guys willing to do good things off the court.

I honestly feel the same was as I have nearly all season long. I like both these guys individually. Just don't want to see them back starting together again.

Larry Harris knew how to amass talent, he didn't know how to balance that talent and turn it into a team. Thats what we need to do.
Giannis
is
UponUs
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#9 » by europa » Sat May 17, 2008 4:03 pm

carmelbrownqueen wrote:Thanks for the article europa! Good job CV and Mo....

You're welcome sis. :) It's always nice to read positive stories about the Bucks. We've heard about all of the things Redd has done positively off the court over the years. Villanueva has been very active in terms of charitable work too. Good to see Mo and Villanueva taking part in this.
Nothing will not break me.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#10 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sat May 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Chapter29 wrote:I do think that both these guys are good guys off the court and I do applaud them for doing things like this.

But a part of me goes ok. On the court these guys played like idiots. That carried over at times to the locker room. So what if they are good guys willing to do good things off the court.

I honestly feel the same was as I have nearly all season long. I like both these guys individually. Just don't want to see them back starting together again.

Larry Harris knew how to amass talent, he didn't know how to balance that talent and turn it into a team. Thats what we need to do.
Yep, good post. It's great to hear that they are out their dong charitable things, and I definitely applaud them for that, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't want to see either of them on the Bucks next season.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#11 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sat May 17, 2008 4:30 pm

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You're welcome sis. :) It's always nice to read positive stories about the Bucks. We've heard about all of the things Redd has done positively off the court over the years. Villanueva has been very active in terms of charitable work too. Good to see Mo and Villanueva taking part in this.
Yep it's great hearing about stuff like this from Bucks players.. I don't think it has been mentioned here (I haven't been on here much so I could be wrong) but Yi Jianlian also donated money to Asian emergency relief fund (for those who were affected the earthquake).. and the Bucks organization has also made a donation. All good things to hear.

WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#12 » by WEFFPIM » Sat May 17, 2008 5:04 pm

I'm waiting for the "hopefully they'll stay there" post
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#13 » by bigkurty » Sat May 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Mo's Face looks kind of fat. How much weight has that dude put on in the offseason?
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#14 » by Buck You » Sun May 18, 2008 8:25 am

bigkurty wrote:Mo's Face looks kind of fat. How much weight has that dude put on in the offseason?

Those finger injuries really restrict you from running.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#15 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun May 18, 2008 3:11 pm

bigkurty wrote:Mo's Face looks kind of fat. How much weight has that dude put on in the offseason?

Looking at this picture, Mo appears as if he might have gained a good 10 or more pounds.

Perhaps it's just the picture though, but he looks heavier to me also.

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,377

Post#16 » by MickeyDavis » Sun May 18, 2008 3:17 pm

I think the suit and tie just make it look like Mo's put on weight.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks