ImageImage

TI: Milwaukee/Utah/Miami

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

barbados73
Junior
And1: 8

TI: Milwaukee/Utah/Miami 

Post#1 » by barbados73 » Wed May 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Just thought up of this and wanted to run it by everyone to see if it had any chance or what changes could be made to make it better.

Milwaukee trades Redd and #8 for Haslem, J.Hart, M.Banks, and #2

Utah trades Boozer and J.Hart for Redd and #8

Miami trade #2, Haslem, and M.Banks for Boozer

Trade ID #4606765

Why for Miami -- Win now. Pat Riley has stated that the Heat may be open to doing a "Boston" thing and trading for a third star. The Heat have also been interested in Boozer in the past so this would make some sense.

Why for Utah -- Utah could slide Kirelinko to PF and have Redd open up the spacing on the floor which seemed to be an issue. With the #8 they could look for BPA to add to the depth of the team.

Why for Milwaukee -- Chance to get Beasley(assuming Chicago takes Rose). Milwaukee would be loaded with PF(having Haslem/Beasley/Yi/CV), but it would allow the Bucks to trade both CV and Yi to address needs at SG/SF or possibly PG.
nuttinbutta Big Dog party
Junior
And1: 0

Post#2 » by nuttinbutta Big Dog party » Wed May 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Sign me up. However, I think Miami gets fleeced in this deal. That #2 pick has a ton of value.
Big Dogg GRob--smoothest 15 foot jumper in the game
barbados73
Junior
And1: 8

Post#3 » by barbados73 » Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Miami is also getting out from under Banks' bad contract. I do agree that #2 and Haslem is probably worth more than Boozer, but Miami would have to send out some salary to acquire someone like Boozer.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks