ImageImage

OT: Golfers

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

smauss
Lead Assistant
And1: 419

Post#21 » by smauss » Thu May 29, 2008 12:34 pm

I've been using Ping Eye2 irons for quite a few years and I still love them. I would also recommend at least a stiff shaft since your generating that kind of head speed. I'm still a hard swinger, something that I've needed to work on slowing down a bit. At 51 and having a bad back, swinging as hard as I used to was not a good idea. I remember when I used to play a lot of golf, I played with this little old man who seemed to hit everything 180 yards and very straight; had a very good short game; and could putt well. He put an absolute beating on me and he did it with his consistency. I don't play very much anymore but when I do; I think of him and his consistent, easy swing...

You do know DB, that in getting new clubs, you've just removed one more excuse for your game......... :lol:
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan (CBQ is missed)

simul justus et peccator
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#22 » by jerrod » Thu May 29, 2008 3:15 pm

on mike and mike this morning, they were talking about this thing with justin timberlake, matt lauer, tony romo, and a guy who won a contest playing a round on the same course setup as the next pga tournament with simulated conditions, like fans watching, tv cameras, commentators etc?

it's supposed to be played a few days before the tournament and i guess those guys are all pretty good.

that should be interesting

Return to Milwaukee Bucks