Free Agency
sign DeSagana Diop for the full MLE
re-sign Ersan Illyasova

PG Russell Westbrook - Ramon Sessions - Eric Snow
SG Michael Redd - Charlie Bell - Nicolas Batum
SF Desmond Mason - Bobby Simmons - Ersan Illyasova
PF Yi Jianlian - Charlie Villanueva - Joey Dorsey
C Andrew Bogut - DeSagana Diop - Joe Smith

I think that the best route to go is to try and move Mo. Redd is just too good of a scoring threat. If skiles can get him to play D he will be a great piece on this team.

Mason, Snow, Smith all come off the books next year and Bobby becomes an expiring after this next season. I feel like we would still stay competitive while building for the future.

While alot of Milwaukee fans feel that a major mix-up is what we need, but I feel we need to try and stay with somewhat of a consistent roster. Skiles should beable to get more out of the team this year.

the trade also works in trade checker:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1710~2178~788~796&teams=5~5~15~15&te=&cash=

what do you all think?
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,367

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:24 am

I wouldn't give Diop the full MLE when he's only going to play about 12-15 minutes per game. Throw the MLE at Childress instead.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#3 » by Newz » Thu May 29, 2008 4:24 am

We replace Mo Williams with a guy that people aren't even sure if he can play PG on the NBA level... And we still have the worst forward rotation in the entire NBA.

Our team would be just like last year, only worse... Possibly with a few more wins due to Skiles adding some effort to the players.
Neapolitan Buck
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Neapolitan Buck » Thu May 29, 2008 11:35 am

To me, we should throw the MLE to Brandon Bass or Josh Childress; draft Anthony Randolph or Westbrook or Gordon with the first, Joey Dorsey or DJ White with the second; trade one between Mike and Mo, but only one of them. Extension to Bogut 5 years for about 55M.
Choice the combination you like most and you should have a nice but realistic offseason.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks