ImageImage

OT--Logged off?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

OT--Logged off? 

Post#1 » by El Duderino » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 am

Is there a way to not have yourself get constantly logged off on here?

This is one site i generally just leave a tab open for and when i go on the computer, i'll check RealGM. It seems like every time i come back to the board, i'm logged off and have to hassle with logging back in.

I checked the thread where people commented on the new format and a few others mentioned having the same problem, but i didn't see anyone say if there is a solution for this. Is there something that can be done to stop the site from logging me off all the time?
Dags
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: OT--Logged off? 

Post#2 » by Dags » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:37 am

Try deleting your cookies. There's a link for this at the bottom of the page, or (for your convenience) here.

Note that I'm not sure if this deletes just the RealGM cookies or all your cookies. If you're worried you can just delete them manually (at least for Firefox, not sure if IE lets you do that).
Das ist nümberwang!
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,233

Post#3 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:07 pm

This has been an issue for some since the upgrade. Most people are working fine now but there are still some bugs being worked out.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#4 » by jerrod » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:20 pm

i don't have to log in, but everytime i refresh at the main bucks page it now asks me if i want to resend the data each time,

do you have it set to log you in automatically each time?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks