ImageImage

TI: CV/Mase for Wilcox

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

TI: CV/Mase for Wilcox 

Post#1 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:39 pm

I see Wilcox and Haslem as the best options available for power forwards. We certainly need a starting power forward for this upcoming season and that was not solved in the draft.

Obviously the Mo for Haslem has been beat to death on here and that certainly is an option/possibility.

What about CV/Mase for Wilcox?

It's a move that I could see Seattle definitely doing. They get an expiring for an expiring and we give them CV who also has only one year left.

I sure don't know how Dez would feel about going back to Seattle to a franchise that could be going to OKC, but we can't worry about players feelings.

Only problem is then this would leave Mo as our only trading chip to get a starting PG....so IDK thoughts?
CBUCK06
Bench Warmer
And1: 2

Re: TI: CV/Mase for Wilcox 

Post#2 » by CBUCK06 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:39 pm

I'd like that, not sure that SEA will.....
Wade-A-Holic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Wade-A-Holic » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:03 pm

Seattle fans talk about Wilcox's defense the same way most Bucks fans talk about Villanueva's defense.
bango_the_buck
Bench Warmer
And1: 149

Post#4 » by bango_the_buck » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm

I was just going to propose a Mason for Collison swap. I assume Collison doesn't figure into their long term plans and they might be looking to get out from under his contract and free up some playing time for the young'ins. Getting Mason's expiring would accomplish that, and the OKC connection doesn't hurt...
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#5 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 pm

bango_the_buck wrote:I was just going to propose a Mason for Collison swap. I assume Collison doesn't figure into their long term plans and they might be looking to get out from under his contract and free up some playing time for the young'ins. Getting Mason's expiring would accomplish that, and the OKC connection doesn't hurt...

Collison is BYC and I'm not sure how to make a trade work, if all it took was Mason for Collison then sign me up, but they probably want more.

I like Collisons rebounding totals, but not sure about his overall defensive ability and/or if he blocks shots at all.

I would really like a PF that can play above the rim, but doesn't everybody?
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,776

Post#6 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:50 pm

Wilcox is a banger on offense. Wilcox is just as bad as CV on defense. No thanks.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”

Return to Milwaukee Bucks