ImageImage

Trade that will send us to the Finals

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

slappyg
Junior
And1: 269

Trade that will send us to the Finals 

Post#1 » by slappyg » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Send Mo/Cv and a pick if needed for Elton Brand. Sessions can distribute the ball well and has the pass first mentality this lineup would need as we have plenty of scorers.

Sessions
Redd
RJ
Brand
Bogut
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 7,962

Re: Trade that will send us to the Finals 

Post#2 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 pm

I prefer mo/ gads/ dez for marion....

then next year we either let Marion walk... sign here for a discount, or sign and trade him somewhere. Brand is next best but wed have a lesser chance of resigning him cheap.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#3 » by WEFFPIM » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:45 pm

That will not send the Bucks to the Finals.
aaprigs311
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#4 » by aaprigs311 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:02 pm

The Clippers/Heat would laugh at those trades. Come one, propose something real or don't waste our time here.
slappyg
Junior

Post#5 » by slappyg » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:08 pm

aaprigs311 wrote:The Clippers/Heat would laugh at those trades. Come one, propose something real or don't waste our time here.

You honestly think they would laugh at Mo plus Cv plus a #1 if needed? Sounds like a respectable offer to me.
slappyg
Junior

Post#6 » by slappyg » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:09 pm

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:I prefer mo/ gads/ dez for marion....

then next year we either let Marion walk... sign here for a discount, or sign and trade him somewhere. Brand is next best but wed have a lesser chance of resigning him cheap.

Brand would be much better for us, Marion plays outside too much
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#7 » by jeremyd236 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:44 pm

aaprigs311 wrote:The Clippers/Heat would laugh at those trades. Come one, propose something real or don't waste our time here.

You think the Clippers would laugh at that trade? Does your Bucks hatred blind you from the value that Mo, CV, and a future #1 has in the league? Or do you just forget the huge injury that Brand is coming off of?
aaprigs311
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#8 » by aaprigs311 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Mo and CV for Brand is laughable. If we'd give them a future first rounder then we'd be gettin' ripped off. Brand would be nothing more than a 1 yr rental. We're not good enough or close enough to a deep playoff run to take on rentals at this point.
day2day
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#9 » by day2day » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:27 pm

BILLUPS IS COMING...Watch Out! It will happen...Mark the word

Talks are going on as of yesterday regarding Miami, Detroit and Milwaukee. So take your guesses now at who is staying and who is going. If the scenario comes back with Haslem and Billups I can see CV and MO + 09 pick or Gadz and Redd.
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,974

Post#10 » by drew881 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Im really sick of everyone telling us to get Brand, Marion etc. Think about salary cap. We just acquired Richard Jefferson who makes 14 MILLION a year. You guys are insane. We have 30 mil a year on the wings. We cant afford to bring in a 20 million or 12 million a year player, especially with us rumored to resign bogut for 12 a year.

If you trade CV and Mo for brand, you are just concentrating more money into a single player, and we won't have enough to fill out the roster.

Look at the celtics. they make sense because they concentrate all their money in 3 players (allen, pierce, KG) and then have cheap fill in pieces starting at the other positions (Rondo, Perkins) and then mid level guys to fill out the roster like Posey (MLE player) and other cheaper players (house, big baby, pj brown)
JustinCredible
Head Coach
And1: 2,965

Post#11 » by JustinCredible » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:36 am

day2day wrote:BILLUPS IS COMING...Watch Out! It will happen...Mark the word

Talks are going on as of yesterday regarding Miami, Detroit and Milwaukee. So take your guesses now at who is staying and who is going. If the scenario comes back with Haslem and Billups I can see CV and MO + 09 pick or Gadz and Redd.

If we give up Redd for that then I am not interested. Billups would be nice but getting him and Haslem and giving up Redd wouldn't make much sense to me. Getting those two for Mo and CV would be nice though.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks