ImageImage

DONT TRADE MO WILLIAMS Think first please.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Ace_Maverick
Banned User
And1: 0

DONT TRADE MO WILLIAMS Think first please. 

Post#1 » by Ace_Maverick » Fri Jul 4, 2008 11:01 pm

Everyone who is a basketball fan knows that the San Antonio Spurs have won and can win more championships with Tony Parker at Point Guard. It is also well known that Tony Parker is at best an average defender. But what all Mo Williams bashers should know before you spout off your mouths about trading him is this. Mo Williams career is very similiar to Tony Parkers. Only Mo is improving year to year faster than Tony. Tony Parker is not a past first point guard. Mo Williams averaged 6.3 assists last year. Tony parker averaged only 6.0 assist per game. So all you people who get on Mo might want to know what they are talking about before the flap their jaws. Tony Parker is considered an elite point gaurd and he is an allstarm yet his numbers from last year are close to the same as Mo Williams. In many categories Mo Williams numbers are better. Points Mo 17.2 ppg Tony 18.8 ppg Field Goal Percentage Mo 48% Tony 49.5% 3 Point Field Gold Percentage Mo 38.5% Tony 26% Free Throw Percentage Mo 86% Tony 72% Assists Mo 6.3 pg Tony 6.0pg Steals Mo 1.2pg Tony .8pg Turnovers Mo 2.76 Tony 2.38 So as you can see these numbers are very close with Mo doing better than Tony in many categories. So when you all talk about trading Mo Williams, please know what you are talking about before you keep saying the same thing over abd over.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,401

Re: DONT TRADE MO WILLIAMS Think first please. 

Post#2 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jul 4, 2008 11:03 pm

You need to stop starting threads about things that have been discussed many many times on this board. I know you are new but just take some time reading existing threads and post on them for awhile. Thx.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks