Re: TI: Mil Mia Phi 

Post#2 » by bigkurty » Sat Jul 5, 2008 4:34 am

Why would Philly do this?
tedbrogen
Analyst
And1: 2,827

Post#3 » by tedbrogen » Sat Jul 5, 2008 4:51 am

This does leave them without a PG, which is why I think they are far more likely to do the other proposed trade in that other thread that had them landing Mo.

They don't need to trade Miller, but I think they would if it landed them a younger PG on a contract much smaller than the one Miller will want next offseason.

Also, as much as I would like to ditch Gadz, I would rather keep him than end up with Mark "the cancer" Blount. Even if Blount only has two years left, two years of Blount is two too many. (The Wolves were willing to take on two years of useless Antoine Walker making more money just to rid themselves of Blount last offseason).
MetroDrugUnit
Sixth Man
And1: 46

Post#4 » by MetroDrugUnit » Sat Jul 5, 2008 5:12 am

I see a lot of pretty crazy trade ideas on this site. If we're going to go we may as well go all out and trade Redd or Kobe and Mo for CP3 and maybe Bogut for Howard while we're at it. I think we already got our Gift trade with landing Jefferson
tedbrogen
Analyst
And1: 2,827

Post#5 » by tedbrogen » Sat Jul 5, 2008 8:17 am

Redd for Kobe is a totally different level of crazy than Mo for Haslem.

You want crazy, go to the main basketball trades forum for the whole league and check out all the trade ideas for fleecing LeBron from the Cavs. Or any trade idea on there that have the Knicks moving Randolph anywhere (many of them to the Bucks for some reason).
Hoops23
General Manager
And1: 1,269

Post#6 » by Hoops23 » Sat Jul 5, 2008 12:34 pm

Miami will not do this trade.

Riley was interested with Mo-Will last year and for the MLE. When the Bucks offered him a big contract, the Heat didn't bother to ask for a sign and trade because they think its too much and its over paying. Riley already said about his plans of having a cap space in 2010 and this is the very valid reason this trade is far from happening. Another thing is, the Heat is better of having Blount a center who can shoot and has a year less than Gadz contract. Don't know why you called Blount a cancer, he played what he was ask to in Miami and never heard of any attitude problem, even when he was playing behind Shaq and Zo being the 3rd center.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks