AND

Bucks get

Daequan Cook
Udonis Haslem
Mark Blount

Heat get

Mo Williams
Dan Gadzuric

Bucks get depth at PF with Haslem and Kwame Brown might turn out to be pretty good. He's still only 26 and maybe bouncing around from Wash-LA-Mem will get him to play better than he has before. Cook gives a young SG whenever the Bucks think or get an offer to move him. Blount will be a solid backup at C and Jaric gives us another vet PG who is solid and can play defense along along with Sessions and Lue and provide depth in case of injury.
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,597

Re: Trades the Bucks should make 

Post#2 » by Balls2TheWalls » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Is this like the 70th time that trades like this have been posted in new threads? How many Mo for Haslem threads do we need?
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
FutureBuck2008
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#3 » by FutureBuck2008 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Balls2TheWalls wrote:Is this like the 70th time that trades like this have been posted in new threads? How many Mo for Haslem threads do we need?

It's not just a Mo Williams and Udonis Haslem thread. Didn't you notice i mentioned Charlie Villanueva for other players? i guess not. What else is there to talk about right now? anyways? Nothing. That means something must be up and a trade for the Bucks is maybe looming.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#4 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Dude, you really need to chill out on posting these ridiculous trade threads.

Why the hell would we trade CV for Kwame when we could sign Kwame outright and give up nothing?

So we could take on Jarics ridiculous deal?

Think McFly, think.
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Post#5 » by Rockmaninoff » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:13 pm

FutureBuck2008 wrote:Bucks get

Kwame Brown (S & T)
Marko Jaric
future 2nd round pick

Grizzlies get

Charlie Villaneuva

AND

Bucks get

Daequan Cook
Udonis Haslem
Mark Blount

Heat get

Mo Williams
Dan Gadzuric

Bucks get depth at PF with Haslem and Kwame Brown might turn out to be pretty good. He's still only 26 and maybe bouncing around from Wash-LA-Mem will get him to play better than he has before. Cook gives a young SG whenever the Bucks think or get an offer to move him. Blount will be a solid backup at C and Jaric gives us another vet PG who is solid and can play defense along along with Sessions and Lue and provide depth in case of injury.

Your heart is in the right place, but this is just too complicated. The Bucks could just sign Adonal Foyle to a minimum deal and get the same defensive results as if they had signed Kwame Brown. We have no need for Marko Jaric and his contract, unless he is part of a deal for a better player. Mark Blount is terrible and by that I mean worse than Gadzuric.

Can we get a Williams for Haslem sticky thread?
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,597

Post#6 » by Balls2TheWalls » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:22 pm

FutureBuck2008 wrote:
Balls2TheWalls wrote:Is this like the 70th time that trades like this have been posted in new threads? How many Mo for Haslem threads do we need?

It's not just a Mo Williams and Udonis Haslem thread. Didn't you notice i mentioned Charlie Villanueva for other players? i guess not. What else is there to talk about right now? anyways? Nothing. That means something must be up and a trade for the Bucks is maybe looming.

I think your Villanueva trade is just more of the same. I, personally, think that the forum has become flooded with trade ideas, and that there does not have to be a trade looming. This is the offseason, and I understand the unrest, but Hammond is not going to make a trade just to make a trade. For sure he isn't going to trade Villanueva for a bum C he could just make a push to sign and a PG who plays worse defense than Mo.

As for the Haslem trade... The Heat balk at this trade. It has been said over and over. The Heat might not even do Haslem for Mo straight up, so what makes you think they want to absorb Gadzuric's contract?
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#7 » by jerrod » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 pm

FutureBuck2008 wrote:What else is there to talk about right now? anyways? Nothing. That means something must be up and a trade for the Bucks is maybe looming.

so just to clarify

nothing is happening, so that means something probably will happen

hmm
FutureBuck2008
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#8 » by FutureBuck2008 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Balls2TheWalls wrote:
FutureBuck2008 wrote:

I think your Villanueva trade is just more of the same. I, personally, think that the forum has become flooded with trade ideas, and that there does not have to be a trade looming. This is the offseason, and I understand the unrest, but Hammond is not going to make a trade just to make a trade. For sure he isn't going to trade Villanueva for a bum C he could just make a push to sign and a PG who plays worse defense than Mo.

As for the Haslem trade... The Heat balk at this trade. It has been said over and over. The Heat might not even do Haslem for Mo straight up, so what makes you think they want to absorb Gadzuric's contract?

Are you serious? Villanueva has a lot of offensive talent but cannot play defense so you're not gonna get a star or TOO good of a player for him. I think you get what you can for CV. I mean we are not talking about players like Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Marion, or other types who DO play both ends. So this overvaluing for CV is just crazy.

Offensive players are easy to find. I mean a team could just pluck somebody off the waiver wire and like his offensive talent or ability. It's getting a defensive minded or tough player to go along with it that will be kinda harder.

Miami would take on Gadzuric I'm sure as they are in the market for a backup defensive center but yet they could go a cheaper route and get someone with less of a contract maybe like Stromile Swift from the Nets. But would they take on Gadz? Yeah I think they would.

Yes, i think a trade MIGHT be looming. It is way too quiet on the Bucks' front. Something has to give. Hammond I'm sure has a plan in mind and probably will make a trade at some point.....probably even sooner. The Bucks have guys they can trade like CV, Mo Williams, but even Joe Alexander, and yes even Bogut could be dealt. You just never know.

And you said they wouldn't trade Haslem for Mo Williams? Haslem is a pretty solid defender but does he put up 15+ ppg? Not quite so i think they would do that deal for Mo but maybe they would prefer Sessions...you never know.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,900

Post#9 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Sorry but this is just a rehash of trades that have been discussed over and over. I realize this is a slow time of the year but that's not a reason to have retread threads.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks