ImageImage

Should we consider Detroit as trade partners?

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,519

Should we consider Detroit as trade partners? 

Post#1 » by Frank Nova » Wed Aug 6, 2008 6:20 pm

W/ the addition of Kwame Brown, does that make Jason Maxiell expendable?

I really think Charlie Villanueva for Maxiell straight up goes well for both teams..

I dont know about contract situations but lineup wise its a perfect fit... w/ Kwame they have the type of player Maxiell is so having both for them is just gonna cause controversey w/ playing time I would think so Detroit getting CV to be Rasheed and Mcdysses primary back up would be perfect for Detroit w/ Kwame in the rotation and Maxiell as our starting PF on the team we have now makes me excited and we can keep Mo Williams which I'm leaning more towards everyday now...

Thoughts?
FutureBuck2008
Sophomore
And1: 0

Re: Should we consider Detroit as trade partners? 

Post#2 » by FutureBuck2008 » Wed Aug 6, 2008 8:58 pm

weezybaby856 wrote:W/ the addition of Kwame Brown, does that make Jason Maxiell expendable?

I really think Charlie Villanueva for Maxiell straight up goes well for both teams..

I dont know about contract situations but lineup wise its a perfect fit... w/ Kwame they have the type of player Maxiell is so having both for them is just gonna cause controversey w/ playing time I would think so Detroit getting CV to be Rasheed and Mcdysses primary back up would be perfect for Detroit w/ Kwame in the rotation and Maxiell as our starting PF on the team we have now makes me excited and we can keep Mo Williams which I'm leaning more towards everyday now...

Thoughts?

I like Maxiell but he would not be a good fit for the Bucks. We have alot of scorers already and Maxiell does take a lot of shots. If the Bucks were to trade 2 of their key players like Mo Williams, Michael Redd, and Bogut then i'd say trade Villanueva for him. Amir Johnson would be a better fit i think for us.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks