ImageImage

A Key Acquisition You Have All Overlooked

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

unklchuk
Head Coach
And1: 94

Re: A Key Acquisition You Have All Overlooked 

Post#21 » by unklchuk » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 am

First time I saw Trenni on Brewers broadcasts I was mostly aware of her wow factor.

Later I realized that the wow factor didn't come from outstanding natural beauty. That it drew upon her hair stylist, her clothes, her eyes, her ability to project a wholesome feminine enthusiasm. And the video camera, usually, liking her.

Since then, she's done bits on hot nights, when she was glowing (sweating) like a normal human being. Looking less like a vision. And if you saw her in the morning before her session in front of the mirror, she'd likely look like a normal human being. Maybe a bit like a Scandinavian farm girl. And in normal life she'd probably be carrying an extra 10 or 20 pounds. And worrying about her weight.

So where am I going with this? Possibly someplace that nobody else thinks is worth visiting. I still kinda like Trenni, but as a human being, not so much as an icon of female wow. Here in Appleton, there's a young woman (by unklchuk's standards) who is a local media personality. She attends a monthly Tao meeting I go to. She looks fancier on TV, but I'd rather spend my time with the woman who attends those meetings. She seems real, and real is good.
AFAIK, IDKM
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#22 » by WEFFPIM » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:56 am

I
Love
Trenni
Kusnierek
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#23 » by jerrod » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 am

unklchuk wrote:First time I saw Trenni on Brewers broadcasts I was mostly aware of her wow factor.

Later I realized that the wow factor didn't come from outstanding natural beauty. That it drew upon her hair stylist, her clothes, her eyes, her ability to project a wholesome feminine enthusiasm. And the video camera, usually, liking her.

Since then, she's done bits on hot nights, when she was glowing (sweating) like a normal human being. Looking less like a vision. And if you saw her in the morning before her session in front of the mirror, she'd likely look like a normal human being. Maybe a bit like a Scandinavian farm girl. And in normal life she'd probably be carrying an extra 10 or 20 pounds. And worrying about her weight.

So where am I going with this? Possibly someplace that nobody else thinks is worth visiting. I still kinda like Trenni, but as a human being, not so much as an icon of female wow. Here in Appleton, there's a young woman (by unklchuk's standards) who is a local media personality. She attends a monthly Tao meeting I go to. She looks fancier on TV, but I'd rather spend my time with the woman who attends those meetings. She seems real, and real is good.

so you like sweaty chicks?

:D
unklchuk
Head Coach
And1: 94

Post#24 » by unklchuk » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:06 am

"so you like sweaty chicks?"

Speaking primarily from past experience (sigh), I love sweaty chicks - when I've been the one to help them get good 'n sweaty.
AFAIK, IDKM
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,312

Post#25 » by Mags FTW » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 am

You guys are so whipped. lol

Return to Milwaukee Bucks