Scott Williams to PHX

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

BDUB_30
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Scott Williams to PHX 

Post#21 » by BDUB_30 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm

How can ya not like Scott williams ?

Sure he was a bit much at times , but that was mostly due to ... ya know , a lack of expirence ...Ive seen much worse analysists on the national stage ...

One of the few bright spots to last season ..
Wise1
RealGM
And1: 256

Post#22 » by Wise1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 am

I'll miss him. I found him to be entertaining.
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#23 » by REDDzone » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:29 am

I liked him.

Good luck in PHX Scotty.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#24 » by Max Green » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Wise1 wrote:I'll miss him. I found him to be entertaining.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,283

Post#25 » by rilamann » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:56 pm

That sucks I liked Scott on FSN he was indeed entertaining, he is also one of my all time fav Bucks.

As for Trenni,i've said a few times in the past that Gerald Wallace is (in my opinion) the most overrated non Bucks player in the history of this message board so with that said the most overrated chick in this Board's history is Trenni.

Not saying shes bad looking but come on and she aint that hot.You guys act like shes a 9 or even a 10 shes like a 6.5 maybe a 7.

The Wis sports chick I like is Jen Lada,I never miss the fox 6 blitz.

:eyebrows:
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#26 » by trwi7 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:20 pm

rilamann wrote:That sucks I liked Scott on FSN he was indeed entertaining, he is also one of my all time fav Bucks.

As for Trenni,i've said a few times in the past that Gerald Wallace is (in my opinion) the most overrated non Bucks player in the history of this message board so with that said the most overrated chick in this Board's history is Trenni.

Not saying shes bad looking but come on and she aint that hot.You guys act like shes a 9 or even a 10 shes like a 6.5 maybe a 7.

Jen is my favorite too. I had to point her out to my dad when he came down a couple years ago because he never saw her. He liked what he saw, then I called him an old pervert who shouldn't be looking at women 30 years younger than him.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
energee
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#27 » by energee » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:11 am

I'm not sure how, so someone needs to set up a poll of Jen Lada vs. Trenni Kusnierek with some pics.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,283

Post#28 » by rilamann » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 am

trwi7 wrote:
rilamann wrote:That sucks I liked Scott on FSN he was indeed entertaining, he is also one of my all time fav Bucks.

Jen is my favorite too. I had to point her out to my dad when he came down a couple years ago because he never saw her. He liked what he saw, then I called him an old pervert who shouldn't be looking at women 30 years younger than him.

Haha.

The other thing I like about Jen is that she actually knows her sports,shes isnt just a pretty face thats been hired to help the ratings.Im sure she helps the ratings but she does know her sports,and that adds to her hotness.

Shes also seems like the type of hot that is a ''cool chick'' type of hot.Not the ''im a goldigger & too good for everyone that isnt rich'' kinda of hot.

I know you guys (who arent rich lol) know what im talking about with that one.

I actually held the door for Jen Lada once,it was at the cousins center for the 2006 draft party.I walked through the door into where party was going on and she was leaving through the same door and I held the door for her and she said smiled and said thanks.

I feel kinda like a dork for bragging I held the door for her but I dont care it was Jen Lada lol.

I owe it all to Dan aka Gadz too,I never would have been at the cousins center if he didnt give the heads up that the party was going there.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,401

Post#29 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Jen won't be in this market much longer.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Wise1
RealGM
And1: 256

Post#30 » by Wise1 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: Trenni

Not a bad looking girl for sure, but overrated here imo. She's washboard flat. But hey, it that's your thing.
upnorthfan
Banned User
And1: 16

Post#31 » by upnorthfan » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Scott Williams at the beginning of the year was fresh, insightful, funny, bright and all around doing a great job. I recall saying on this forum he "will be National soon"! Then all of a sudden he dropped, hard and fast! He wasn't paying attention to the game as others have pointed out, and he was just down right annoying. He offered little to the game.

The diference was between night and day from early in the year to the end of the season.

I wonder why that is?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks